Wi-Fi Trades Keeper's Trade and Battle Thread - Closed

RE: KoN's Midnight Outpost--5 IV Calm/Bold Frillish and many other 5 IV 'mons

Okay just pm me when you're ready
3625-9297-7179

RE: KoN's Midnight Outpost--All starters gens 1-6 and 5 IV Calm/Bold Frillish

Keeper of Night said:
@porcelain, unfortunately there's not much else you listed that I need. If you start getting 4/5 IV Cyndaquil though, I'll gladly trade a Frillish of the same amount.

After I get caught up on all my trades (there's a lot) I plan on adding 3-4 more pokemon to the list.

I've got a 5IV Cyndaquil for you. It's timid, no egg moves. Deal for a Frillish?

Can you breed me a 5IV sniper horsea

Porcelainpot said:
Keeper of Night said:
@porcelain, unfortunately there's not much else you listed that I need. If you start getting 4/5 IV Cyndaquil though, I'll gladly trade a Frillish of the same amount.

After I get caught up on all my trades (there's a lot) I plan on adding 3-4 more pokemon to the list.

I've got a 5IV Cyndaquil for you. It's timid, no egg moves. Deal for a Frillish?

I can trade a male if yours is male, or female if yours is female.

pikadino said:
Can you breed me a 5IV sniper horsea

What makes you think I can do that?

Keeper of Night said:
Porcelainpot said:

I can trade a male if yours is male, or female if yours is female.

It's hard to get a female Cyndaquil, so far I have only 5IV males. I prefer male Jellicents anyway, so works for me.

All starters are 12.5% female, 87.5% male. That's 1 female for every group of 8 on average (also: 7 males does not guarantee the 8th will be female. Probability doesn't work like that). Frillish, on the other hand is 50/50 for male/female, so it might not be the best idea to try matching genders between the two in a trade. Of course, it's still up to the parties involved what goes in the trade. I just thought I'd present these ratios.

iSharingan said:
All starters are 12.5% female, 87.5% male. That's 1 female for every group of 8 on average (also: 7 males does not guarantee the 8th will be female. Probability doesn't work like that). Frillish, on the other hand is 50/50 for male/female, so it might not be the best idea to try matching genders between the two in a trade. Of course, it's still up to the parties involved what goes in the trade. I just thought I'd present these ratios.

...Yes, I know.

I have male Frillish on hand, no females.
If the one he was offering was a male, I would just trade him one of the ones I already had.
If he was offering a female, I was offiering to breed a female Frillish for him.

Could you check my thread for one or both of the following?

Noibat (Infiltrator, Timid)
Egg Moves: None
[31/x/31/31/31/31]

Ferroseed (Iron Barbs, Relaxed)
Egg Moves: Leech Seed, Spikes, Stealth Rock, Worry Seed
[31/31/31/x/31/0]

squirtli said:

[31/x/31/31/31/31]

[31/31/31/x/31/0]

Not sure how attached you are to your Shinies, but I don't need Honedge or Scatterbug. :/

Keeper of Night said:
squirtli said:

[31/x/31/31/31/31]

[31/31/31/x/31/0]

Not sure how attached you are to your Shinies, but I don't need Honedge or Scatterbug. :/

Not very attached. Especially not the Relicanth or Alomomola.

squirtli said:
Keeper of Night said:

Not very attached. Especially not the Relicanth or Alomomola.

I like your Alomomola, Furfrou, and Trevenant.

Would like to trade for your Porygon, Castform, Stantler, Misdreavus, Slakoth, Cherubi, Tynamo, Finneon, Buneary, Glameow, Yamask, Baltoy, Meowth, Phione, and all starters except for Kanto, Kalos, Chimchar, Snivy, Treecko, and Torchic for my National Dex.

I have Pidgeot, Simisear, Simipour, Goldeen, Psyduck, Dodrio, Ninjask, Krokorok, Rhyhorn, Flareon, Vaporeon, Espeon, Staravia, Nidoran M, Mantyke, Clampearl, Flygon, Wooper, Quagsire, Vanillite, Zorua, Zygarde, and Moltres for your Pokedex although I'll want all of them back except Psyduck, Ninjask, Nidoran M, Wooper, and Zorua. Let me know if we can work something out.

So... That's, what? 20 that you want?

So, I'm assuming you want to keep them all to evolve them? That's a ton of breeding for me to do.

I have to update my PokeDex wants, so I'm not sure if I need all the things you listed (Besides Zygarde and Moltres. I know I need those.).

I'll check my DS later and get back to you on that trade.

Keeper of Night said:
So... That's, what? 20 that you want?

So, I'm assuming you want to keep them all to evolve them? That's a ton of breeding for me to do.

I have to update my PokeDex wants, so I'm not sure if I need all the things you listed (Besides Zygarde and Moltres. I know I need those.).

I'll check my DS later and get back to you on that trade.

I didn't realize you had to breed them. I thought you had them on hand. I no longer need Meowth and Yamask but I need the others. I don't mind if I don't keep Castform and Stantler.

Pokewiz1999 said:
I didn't realize you had to breed them. I thought you had them on hand. I no longer need Meowth and Yamask but I need the others. I don't mind if I don't keep Castform and Stantler.

Ugh, how would I have the time to breed enough to keep them all on hand?
I have Buneary and Phione on hand, but I need to breed the others.

I'd still need to get back to you though, as I don't know what I need atm.

I have a Darumaka now (3-4IVs) do you want to trade your: 5IV Gible for it? I don`t care what abilitie and nature.

I can do a 4 IV if you can trade a 4 IV female.

I`ll do that! His ability is Hustle, are you okay with that?

Back