• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Kenny's Trading Thread[HUGE PACKAGE DEAL]Moved to Slateport Market!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Kenny's Trading Thread[H]2 LEAFEON X, Mewtwo Lv. X, Azelf Lv. X, 2 Magnezone Lv. X, 2 Machamp Lv. X[W]Charizard line

Do you have any holo energy?

RE: Kenny's Trading Thread[H]2 LEAFEON X, Mewtwo Lv. X, Azelf Lv. X, 2 Magnezone Lv. X, 2 Machamp Lv. X[W]Charizard line

Kenny Schumann said:
umgriz said:
I've updated my haves, so could you cml for:

Leafeon X (english)
TSD

Thanks!

Sorry don't see any of my wants I would trade those cards for but is there anything I could trade for your RH Syther? Thanks

I need a bunch of promos, both POP and Nintendo. Do you have any of those?

I need your Leafeon LvX. It is english? I have reverse holo scyther, Bebe's search, Rosanna's research.
I also have all the holo energy you will ever need!
I'm sure you will find something on my list.
I do not have reverse holos listed... just holos.

Yeah, especially Grass Energy. I don't have any Psychic, just to LYK.

MY:

TSD

YOUR:

AZELF X

LMK thanks!

umgriz said:
Kenny Schumann said:
umgriz said:
I've updated my haves, so could you cml for:

Leafeon X (english)
TSD

Thanks!

Sorry don't see any of my wants I would trade those cards for but is there anything I could trade for your RH Syther? Thanks

I have some POP6 and 7 if that interests you?

Shakespeare said:
I need your Leafeon LvX. It is english? I have reverse holo scyther, Bebe's search, Rosanna's research.
I also have all the holo energy you will ever need!
I'm sure you will find something on my list.
I do not have reverse holos listed... just holos.
Sorry but ill have to pass.

EspeonROX said:
Yeah, especially Grass Energy. I don't have any Psychic, just to LYK.
How many? Are they HP or PK?

T-Tar Master said:
MY:

TSD

YOUR:

AZELF X

LMK thanks!

PMed you.

Well...I have a lot of PK Grass, and one EM Grass.

Kenny Schumann said:
umgriz said:
Kenny Schumann said:

Here's what I need from POP6:
Drifloon 6/17
Riolu 8/17 (non-holo)
Pikachu 9/17 (non-holo)
Staravia 10/17

POP7:
Ampharos 1/17
Latias 3/17 (non-holo)
Latios 4/17 (non-holo)
Mothim 5/17 (non-holo)
Delibird 6/17
Flaaffy 7/17
Stantler 9/17
Bumry (plant cloak) 11/17

So if you have any of those, let me know and I can make an offer, or if you want you can offer.

I BADLY want that Machamp Lv.X

Please CML! Only Lv.X I will trade is Azelf, as the others are my brothers. But all EX's and Lv.X's are available and I can trade bigger. 1 EX, and My Azelf if I MUST do so. Or 2 EX's. Just CML!

I'll trade you something for Gardevoir Level X or Gardevoir from GC.

EspeonROX said:
Well...I have a lot of PK Grass, and one EM Grass.
Sorry but I realy dont want to make that small of a trade, sorry.

umgriz said:
Kenny Schumann said:
umgriz said:
Kenny Schumann said:

Here's what I need from POP6:
Drifloon 6/17
Riolu 8/17 (non-holo)
Pikachu 9/17 (non-holo)
Staravia 10/17

POP7:
Ampharos 1/17
Latias 3/17 (non-holo)
Latios 4/17 (non-holo)
Mothim 5/17 (non-holo)
Delibird 6/17
Flaaffy 7/17
Stantler 9/17
Bumry (plant cloak) 11/17

So if you have any of those, let me know and I can make an offer, or if you want you can offer.
I think I have one of those but ill have to check, I should be getting 3 or so POP 7 packs this Saturday though. Ill PM you then with an offer, thanks.
Charizard88 said:
I BADLY want that Machamp Lv.X

Please CML! Only Lv.X I will trade is Azelf, as the others are my brothers. But all EX's and Lv.X's are available and I can trade bigger. 1 EX, and My Azelf if I MUST do so. Or 2 EX's. Just CML!
I realyu only need Claydol ATM. LMK if you can. Thanks.

AsuraXMidnyteSun said:
I'll trade you something for Gardevoir Level X or Gardevoir from GC.
Sorry dont see anything unless you have any of the wants from my list. Thanks.

I CAN give Claydol! Would you do that and maybe a rare or two for you...for Machamp Lv.X? As I BADLY need it.

I will have to ask my bro if he will do it, ill PM you with an offer.

Ok! THANKS SOOOOO MUCH!

Ok sent you a PM with his offer, LMK if you want to change anything, thanks.

Could you CML for Machamp Lv. X? Thanks!

Can you check my list for Leafeon Lv. X? Thank you! :D

fakegeorge said:
Could you CML for Machamp Lv. X? Thanks!
I REALY want your Charizard(SF). LMK what we can work out! Thanks

tarealex said:
Can you check my list for Leafeon Lv. X? Thank you! :D
Sorry, dont see anything id give that up for, sorry.

That's alright, I wasn't really expecting you to find anything. :/ Thanks anyway. :)

I just looked through my commons and uncommon reverse foils and found a RF Scyther and RF Cherubi.

Would you trade your Machamp Lv. X, Uxie LA, and a Sableye SF for my Charizard IFDS and Scyther RF (SF) and Cherubi RF (SF)?c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back