Wi-Fi Trades Kevin Garrett's Trading Station

RE: Kevin Garrett's Player Thread

I am going to post this but please reply to me by pm. I don't know what other pokemon you have so can you check out my player thread and pm me with what you have that I need. It would be a big help.

You could also answer me on this thread, if you want to.

srry but i hasve redone my team... seems i don't need any of those pokemon.... do you have a male bug pokemon that knows whirlwind, or a modest abra or a calm Koffing????

I still need Toxic. I can give you an Abra, I think. If I have one, can you trade me Toxic? Also, okay, bubba.

ok so a modest abra for a tm toxic.... i guess... it seems a little off sided
Toxic>Abra.... ummm do you have a calm ditto that i could barrow to breed (promise i will give it back)

Do any of your Pokemon for trade have good natures and IV's of 29+? If so, I'll trade for them. What TM's do you need?

ssb4ever said:
ok so a modest abra for a tm toxic.... i guess... it seems a little off sided
Toxic>Abra.... ummm do you have a calm ditto that i could barrow to breed (promise i will give it back)
instead of a calm one could i borrow a bold one???? and do you have a mild moltres or a choice specs?? or know some one who does... that would really help

I don't think Toxic > Modest Abra, especially since I have to go through the work of breeding it. Additionally, it will probably be packing so great Iv's since I have a great Modest Ditto. :/

Lugia58, hmmm, I have a good Adamant Nincada. Other thaan that, though, I'm not sure.

... if you could tell me the iv's... then you got a deal.... btw do you have a bold ditto???

I don't have a Bold Ditto. And your Abra (if I even have one to breed) will either have a 31 in SAtk, Spd, or both. I forget, but I know it's one of those. :p

Deal!!!!!!! i have toxic do you want to trade now
*ssb4ever runs to get D.S.

I'll try and have the breeding done tonigh. As long as I have that Abra still, it's doable. Otherwise, I'll have to have a random Abra traded to me to breed with my Ditto.

ok toniteish... i have toxic ready to go.... i have it on a yanma sice i bred so many to get one to have a whirlwind... :F

I won't be able to trade it tonight, but I'll be able to breed it tonight. :eek:

ok.... just as long as i get it before the tournament.... or more like 3 days before the tournament, because i have a feeling i won't get too far with a modest abra that nows teleport... :D

Back