Wi-Fi Trades Kevin Garrett's Trading Station

RE: Kevin Garrett's Player Thread

Please, I only need 5 more pokemon, so Ill trade you anything! If you have these pokemon check out my player thread, it will be worth your while. pm if you want anything.

Togetic
Porygon2
Cradily
Magmortar
Shaymin

ITEMS I WANT
The item that makes Magmar evolve

hey kg i want that mewtwo shiny check my player thread.

Nah. I've been thinking about getting one, but I have never been able to get around to it. >.>

Hey Kevin! Could you check out my player anthread for me d see if you have anything under my wants list? It would be a big help if you could. And also, if you want ANYTHING from my haves list just tell me.

Hi would you like anything for mewtwo shiny. I have shinys just tell me which ones you need.

bubba: Hippowdon looks okay. Do you need anything?

capt.penguin: I would like a legit, shiny Deoxys or a legit, shiny Lugia.

Whatever is in my WANTS list will be fine. But note that if you go a few posts up from the last one that there is a HUGE list of what I am getting from Amre92. You might want to check that out.

bubba: Hippowdon is all I really need. What would you want for it?

capt.penguin: Hmm, it would be best if you could just tell me what shinies you have.

I would like anything on my wants list on my thread. But, note that there is a HUGE list of what I am getting from Amre92, just a few posts up from the last one. I wont need any of those pokemon.

EDIT: On my player thread, all of my titles are surrounded by these: [you] [/you]. What is with that?

i have crobat,zubat,linnone and ray but i can give u mewtwo lv90 and crobat lv.100 if u would want to do that.

Hmm....I will think about it. But, could you check out my new thread? I just want to make sure I am not breaking any rules by making it. It is under fan creations.

Back