Wi-Fi Trades Kevin Garrett's Trading Station

RE: Kevin Garrett's Player Thread

It's better if you just ask me what you are looking for, Hyper Blaze. I have some things, but I haven't gotten around to adding them yet. Oh, and our forums are censored so that U becomes you. >.>

Could you answer my question please? Well, I guess it wasn't in question form so, is my new thread not breaking any rules?

Kevin Garrett said:
It's better if you just ask me what you are looking for, Hyper Blaze. I have some things, but I haven't gotten around to adding them yet. Oh, and our forums are censored so that U becomes you. >.>

OK... But can you list the Shinys? And do you have a good IV'd Skarmory? Or gengar?

No, it's fine.

I only have a Shiny Mewtwo. As for good IV Pokemon, I only have things like Porygon and Nincada. I usually only breed for something I want. Hmm, I have a Skarmory with something like a 27-29 in Def, but it doesn't have Drill Peck.

Ok. Thanks! And I don't know if I need Shuckle anymore. I will check.

Kevin Garrett said:
No, it's fine.

I only have a Shiny Mewtwo. As for good IV Pokemon, I only have things like Porygon and Nincada. I usually only breed for something I want. Hmm, I have a Skarmory with something like a 27-29 in Def, but it doesn't have Drill Peck.

I like Porygon, can you list the IV's?

I just ran out of Porygon's with 31-31, but I can breed you one if you can make me an offer. I'm in need of Ditto's with IVs of 31.

Kevin Garrett said:
I just ran out of Porygon's with 31-31, but I can breed you one if you can make me an offer. I'm in need of Ditto's with IVs of 31.

I don't have ditto's... Do you want anything else? I have nice EV'd pokes.

Hyper Blaze said:
Kevin Garrett said:

Which Pokemon do you have that are EV trained?

Kevin Garrett said:
Hyper Blaze said:
Kevin Garrett said:

Which Pokemon do you have that are EV trained?

Check my Player Thread... I have some more which I don't want to trade.

Okay. I don't need Shuckle. My wants list is updated, but only with the numbers of the pokemon I need. Check it out again. I might update it again with the names soon.

KG, what would you want between a Modest Ditto with 31 Spd IVs or a Modest Ditto with 31 SAtk IVs ? I want to keep one of them.

And what would you offer for one ?

Oh :/

Never mind then. Do you have any TMs such as Grass Knot, Dark Pulse, Shadow Claw, Avalanche, Aerial Ace and Focus Punch ?

Never mind (again). Ill just find somewhere else =]

Ill hopefully be able to re-battle you on Wi-Fi soon =]

Just dont use again please -.-

I need a Chimchar. If you could, Jolly nature for it would be awesome.

What would you be willing to offer for a Jolly Chimchar? As of now, I'm really looking for Ditto's with good IVs, but if you don't have any a few TMs might do. Do you have Focus Punch and Toxic?

Back