Wi-Fi Trades King Xerneas' Trade Emporium - Now Updated for Sun and Moon!

RE: King Xerneas' Trade Emporium - 1 extra ORAS demo code, Shinies, Egg Moves, 4-5IVs, Diancie Clones and More! New Offers Every Day!

King Xerneas said:
Freezerbern said:
I have a complete Pokedex, minus Diancie, so what would you want for one of your cloned Diancies?

Preferably something on my wants list, or competitive shinies that I don't have.

I have an Adamant Groudon. Would that be enough?

RE: King Xerneas' Trade Emporium - 1 extra ORAS demo code, Shinies, Egg Moves, 4-5IVs, Diancie Clones and More! New Offers Every Day!

Hi, King Xerneas!

I would like a Diancie.

I don't have a lot to give:
- Shiny Butterfree
- female HA Jolly Zubat (31-31-31-x-31-31)
Would this be ok???

Thanks

Freezerbern said:
King Xerneas said:
Preferably something on my wants list, or competitive shinies that I don't have.

I have an Adamant Groudon. Would that be enough?

That would work for me!

newbarktown said:
Hi, King Xerneas!

I would like a Diancie.

I don't have a lot to give:
- Shiny Butterfree
- female HA Jolly Zubat (31-31-31-x-31-31)
Would this be ok???

Thanks

Sorry I already have those...

RedGamer3 said:
King Xerneas said:
If you could breed me a Jolly 5IV or 6IV Buneary I could get you the HA Espurr.

I just finished breeding your Buneary, it is 6IV w/ thunder punch.

So we are agreed my 6IV Bergmite and Buneary for your HA Shroomish/Breloom (preferablely female) and HA Espurr?

I can trade most times between now and Sunday, whenever is best for you. My code is 5370-0890-3005. I will be using X Version with an IGN of Silver.

I have your Pokemon ready for trade. I'll be ready when you are.

King Xerneas said:
RedGamer3 said:
I just finished breeding your Buneary, it is 6IV w/ thunder punch.

So we are agreed my 6IV Bergmite and Buneary for your HA Shroomish/Breloom (preferablely female) and HA Espurr?

I can trade most times between now and Sunday, whenever is best for you. My code is 5370-0890-3005. I will be using X Version with an IGN of Silver.

Would 6:30 tonight work for you?

RedGamer3 said:
King Xerneas said:

What's your time zone?

King Xerneas said:
RedGamer3 said:

What's your time zone?

Eastern Standard Time. Yours?

RedGamer3 said:
King Xerneas said:
What's your time zone?

Pacific Standard Time, so that's around 3:30 for me. I'll let you know if I'm available or not, just shoot me a pm or comment on my profile.

King Xerneas said:
RedGamer3 said:

Pacific Standard Time, so that's around 3:30 for me. I'll let you know if I'm available or not, just shoot me a pm or comment on my profile.

I can do later, how about you PM me about a better time. I should be good most times until 9 EST.

Thanks for the Trade

Hey! Glad to see your shop is still up and running! I was wondering if you would like my (Cloned :p) Naive Diancie and (Cloned) Shiny Seperior?

Anyway how you Enjoying ORAS so far? So hyped Gen 3 finally got a sweet remake and honestly can't wait till Gen 4 Remakes are announced :p

Sure, which of my pokemon did you have in mind? And Omega Ruby is pretty great, I got it just a few days ago and I'm about to finish the Delta Episode ^_^

Do you have any reject Bunearies left? I'm willing to take them off your hands. :D

King Xerneas said:
Sure, which of my pokemon did you have in mind? And Omega Ruby is pretty great, I got it just a few days ago and I'm about to finish the Delta Episode ^_^

Aww man! That's awesome! The Post-Game is just as fun :D

Anyway, do you think I could get my hands on

Breedject Swablu, Bagon, Audino and Buneary for my Diancie and Serperior?

Alright now that I've settled in Omega Ruby I've bred some new Pokemon to add to the Emporium! I'll try to add the new additions to the list later on.
- Flawless Modest Skrelp with Adaptability is now avaialble
- Flawless Jolly Bagon with Dragon Dance is now avaialble
- Flawless Calm Cleffa with Magic Guard is now available
- Flawless Bold Rotom is now available
- Flawless Modest Goomy is now available
- Flawless Jolly Ralts is now available
- Bold Shiny Slowbro Clones are now avaialble (31/31/31/31/31/x)
- Flawless KB Adamant Shiny Metagross Clones are now available

If you have any questions just ask ^_^

RE: King Xerneas' Trade Emporium - Shinies, Egg Moves, 4-5IVs, Diancie Clones and More! New Offers Every Day!

Interested in Bulbasaur (Chlorophyll)/Gothita (Shadow Tag) Anything you are looking for?

RE: King Xerneas' Trade Emporium - Shinies, Egg Moves, 4-5IVs, Diancie Clones and More! New Offers Every Day!

It2Zoroark said:
Interested in Bulbasaur (Chlorophyll)/Gothita (Shadow Tag) Anything you are looking for?

Primarily what I have on my wants list and PP Ups/Maxes

Unfortunately I do not have any competitive shinies. I do have a shiny Zigzagoon nicknamed Cookie. I have a ton of Froakies with Timid/Protean, some other decent hidden abilities, and some legends. also have a masterball for trade. Any of those interesting?

I could do it for the masterball

I got a Bulby for my masterball already sorry, However I am still interested in the HA Gothita and Pyroar HA. I do not have the master ball anymore but I do have a PP Up and 3x Rare Candies for trade

Back