Kirbymon Paradise Island!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Kirbymon Paradise Island!! I Take Requests!! Now making Kirbymon Trainer Cards!!

im sad, like 5 requests have been done and not mine T.T, lol. i would prefer it if INFERNAPE were to make the SuicidalPikachu kirbymon cause he started them and my rep is on the line :p, not insulting any1, just sayin that INFERNAPE is teh best since it is his thing.

RE: Kirbymon Paradise Island!! I Take Requests!! Now making Kirbymon Trainer Cards!!

Ok then, I had a good one done, but INFERNApe should do it then.

Thanks! I'm putting it in my sig now.

freakysmiley: Yup i will make it!!

SuicidalPikachu: Ok i will make one. But to tell you the truth FMP is just as good as me.

Poke-one: Your welcome!

Fire_Pokemon_Master: Can you post the Suiside K-mon anyway?? Just to see how it looks??

Well, I didn't do a suicidal pikachu because I dont know how, but I did a normal pikachu:

[attachment=3070]

Attachments

• Pikachu kirby.PNG
    Pikachu kirby.PNG
    724 bytes · Views: 40

FPM thats great!! I'm just drawing a Pikachu with a mean face and explosives next to it. It kinda sucks but i had no idea what to do?!?!?!

i've got an idea, i'll edit the pikachu so it looks evil.

freakysmiley: Here it is!!
ark-4.jpg

Code:
ark-4.jpg-

Just remove the - next to both the . Please give credit to me!

SuicidalPikachu: Here it is! [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d195/kiki_obr/44-1.jpg Sorry if it's not that good it just hard to make a suiside pika.

Code:
44-1.jpg-

Just remove the - next to both the . Please give credit to me!

Fire_Pokemon_Master: Ya just do that!

Ok, here is my scuicidal pikachu, i hope its good: [attachment=3071] Clickie on the picke to enlarge and make it better quality.

Attachments

• Pikachu kirby suicide.PNG
    Pikachu kirby suicide.PNG
    936 bytes · Views: 809

Thats better then mine=]

awesome job!!! ill sig em both now

Thanks!!
Just added 12 Kirbymon and redid Azelf!!

RE: Kirbymon Paradise Island!! I Take Requests!! Now making Kirbymon Trainer Cards!! Just added 12 new Kirbymon!!

thank you for the banner

RE: Kirbymon Paradise Island!! I Take Requests!! Now making Kirbymon Trainer Cards!! Just added 12 new Kirbymon!!

Your welcome!

can i have a TC with jirachi,munchlax,bulb,lucario,flygon and salamence with the DP guy

bulbasaur45: Sure, but i might not be able to get it done by today but definetly tomorrow!

bulbasaur45: Here it is!!
Bulbasaur45.jpg

Code:
Bulbasaur45.jpg-

Just remove both the - next to the

RE: Kirbymon Paradise Island!! I Take Requests!! Now making Kirbymon T-Shirts, the new idea by me!!

Now making Kirbymon T-Shirts and Birthday Kirbymon!! The new ideas by me!!

RE: Kirbymon Paradise Island!! I Take Requests!! Now making Kirbymon T-Shirts and Birthday Kirbymon!!

Anyone want any thing??

RE: Kirbymon Paradise Island!! I Take Requests!! Now making Kirbymon T-Shirts and Birthday Kirbymon!!

2c28eeac.png

Do they look any better? I've been really working on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back