League of Legends

Axell Starr said:
Rally said:
1) You should totally think about picking up Thresh/Braum as well. :)

2) Are you asking for people to join your team? Or a team to play against yours??? Because if you need people to join your team, I'd be happy to!

It's 2 - 3 people to join. =] Like I said, I don't care if we just mess around and troll teams, I just don't the team of someone close to me to vanish because they weren't able to be on. =< Basically, I want to get the team ranked so that when the person comes back, they'll have a nice surprise.

Rally, Eron, what are your summoner names?

Julia, my summoner name is Intoxikitten.

Cuck Norris

Like that, I'm lvl 30 with the Pentakill icon.

Eron said:
Cuck Norris

Like that, I'm lvl 30 with the Pentakill icon.

images

Axell Starr said:
Rally said:
1) You should totally think about picking up Thresh/Braum as well. :)

2) Are you asking for people to join your team? Or a team to play against yours??? Because if you need people to join your team, I'd be happy to!

It's 2 - 3 people to join. =] Like I said, I don't care if we just mess around and troll teams, I just don't the team of someone close to me to vanish because they weren't able to be on. =< Basically, I want to get the team ranked so that when the person comes back, they'll have a nice surprise.

Rally, Eron, what are your summoner names?

Julia, my summoner name is Intoxikitten.

Cairopolis - NA

I play everything except mid.

Guess I'll add mine. I'm sillykyle (big shock right) on the NA server. I main ADC with support being my second role of choice, but I play everything except jungle.

Eron said:
Axell Starr said:
Because of last night, Drunk Annie OP. Rito, plz nerf.

Nervous Breakdown Vladimir was also OP. Rito plz nerf.

played a drunken mid Ahri match after, I carried the match about half way through.

Also Eron, Rally, can you guys be on at the same time? I would like to get the provisional matches done soonish. The 2 people that are usually on in the team are usually on later in th day. I'll catch them when they are next on and see what works for them.

Axell Starr said:
Eron said:

played a drunken mid Ahri match after, I carried the match about half way through.

Also Eon, Rally, can you guys be on at the same time? I would like to get the provisional matches done soonish. The 2 people that are usually on in the team are usually on later in th day. I'll catch them when they are next on and see what works for them.

Sure, just tell me when and I'll do my best to be online. :D

EDIT: And it's Eron. XD

EDIT2: I am online since now until Idk.

Axell Starr said:
Eron said:

Also Eon, Rally, can you guys be on at the same time? I would like to get the provisional matches done soonish. The 2 people that are usually on in the team are usually on later in th day. I'll catch them when they are next on and see what works for them.

I just got up, so it might be a problem, since both of you guys are offline and I'm sure we are in different time zones. Just give a time and I'll try to get on close to it.

Rally said:
Axell Starr said:

I just got up, so it might be a problem, since both of you guys are offline and I'm sure we are in different time zones. Just give a time and I'll try to get on close to it.

I just woke up, I mean, I have no problem because I can be online all day,

Btw, which are your GMTs people? Mine is GMT -5

Eron said:
Rally said:

I just woke up, I mean, I have no problem because I can be online all day,

Btw, which are your GMTs people? Mine is GMT -5

GMT+/-4:00, whatever that means.

Axell Starr said:
Dammit. I wanted to drunk Annie tonight but my internet hasn't been up most the day. =<

i cri everytim ;-;

Anyway, I just bought Alistar, tried it with TheWyrm.
Alistar is like a champ made to troll people.

"Wanna kill my mid? NOPE." And then I W'd.
"Wanna run? NOPE." Then I Q'd and stunned.
And then the heals... XD

Back