XY Leaked : Final Evolutions Of The X / Y Starters!

RE: Rumors, Speculation, and Potential Spoilers

You can't go wrong with aquatic ninja stars. :)

Yeah so in the off chance that Chespin's final evo disappoints I'll for sure be going with Froakie.

RE: Rumors and Speculation (Potential Spoilers)

Luigi08 said:
No way is it Water/Dark! What about what the Pokebeach leaker said?

Take a look at WPM's news post..

PokeBeach X/Y Rumor Roundup and Clarifications said:
The Starter final evolutions are Fire/Psychic, Grass/Dark, and Water/Fighting. (WPM Note: Two days later [on Monday], the source informed me he had mixed up the secondary types of Chespin and Froakie’s final evolutions. This bullet point reflects the correction.)

Sounds like the leaker originally sent Fire/Psychic, Grass/Fighting, and Water/Dark...I sense he was trying to cover his tracks by intentionally giving some wrong info amidst the true.

I remember back when our original leaker claimed that the final evolutions would be Grass/Fighting, Fire/Psychic, and Water/Dark, and then he followed up by switching fighting and dark. This made Chespin's final Grass/Dark and Froakie's final Water/Fighting... So we had this in our mind the entire time, yet what he said the first time turned out to be the real ones.

Goes to show that you should always go with your gut feeling, people.

Firebrand said:
If Greninja turns out to be Water/Dark, I'll be disappointed.

Looks like your disappointed bro; the person who leaked the second image reported that it is indeed a Water/Dark type.
But at least it doesn't join the starters who have the Fighting type! instead chespin can go there but the others will be so firey that he will get burnt to a cinder in an instant

I actually have to be honest... I started doubting WPM's leaker when we first saw the starter evolutions.
I thought that Quilladin becoming part Dark just seemed like such an unlikely choice - it even has Paladin in its name!
I was sure that they had changed the starter evolutions types (ie, told WPM that he had mixed up their types) to help cover his tracks.

CONFIRMED WATER/DARK!

http://i.imgur.com/k7gisqf.jpg

seriously? If Delphox and Greninja are real, these are the worst starters ever! Cause I don't expect anything good from Chespin's final evo either...

Well, at least Mega Evolutions save these games...

bogaboy said:
CONFIRMED WATER/DARK!

http://i.imgur.com/k7gisqf.jpg

It also gives us a nice insight into its stat distribution!
It appears to be a special sweeper, with medium attack and bleh defenses.

If anyone can try and work out it's base stats from there I will be immensely happy and full of gratitude to whoever did it :)

ezimba19847125680900.png

Jury's still out, considering I recreated the "new" Greninja pic using the old one in less than two minutes using the mouse and GIMP.
(Hence the extremely lazy cropping on the scarf...)
Either that, or its animation is awful :B

[split] Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Before a full meltdown occurs, I find myself compelled to remind people that-- even though you may hate a design now-- Sugimori artwork can do wonders.

Let's all take a breath, okay? No need to freak out ^^

Kitana Coldfire said:
Before a full meltdown occurs, I find myself compelled to remind people that-- even though you may hate a design now-- Sugimori artwork can do wonders.

Let's all take a breath, okay? No need to freak out ^^

Meltdown initiated. :(

Frezgle said:
P.DelSlayer said:
It's been shown on an actual 3DS (like, the actual body of the thing as opposed to a screenshot).
That is not something that one can just fake in a couple of days.
There is only minimal chance for it to be fake at the mo.

You are severely underestimating the speed of some people.
A photo of a 3DS's screen is not a substantially larger challenge to fake than a screenshot. Just requires a bit more blurring and rotating.

Oh, I'd heard somewhere on here (don't ask where, I'll never find it again) that it was seriously harder to fake a 3DS's screen.
Blame the internet person who I'll never be able to identify

Well, I like this generation's Fire and Water starter final forms quite a lot better than I liked those in Gen 5. I'll need to see better shots of Delphox to be certain, but my initial plan was to take the Fire starter and I see no reason to change that now. I'm interested in possible gender differences, though.

The moment Greninja being leaked here and there..

"God that's awful! I'm sure it's fake! Why did he suddenly lose the bubble scarf after expanding it in Frogadier?!"

The moment Delphox being leaked here and there..

"God it can't be true! I hope it's fake! Why do Braixen lose it's magic stick after the trouble of creating it in the 1st stage?!"

Sigh, the same argument all over again. :v
Brace yourself #TeamChespin, since no one know Chespin's might lose it's armor too XD

I'm pretty content with Delphox, being sooo much better than a "Grape Jelly Fake" or the other fake. The same for Greninja.:)

"People just want to throw tantrum here and there. Regardless of what the final evolution is, they'll always say 'God, worst starter evolution ever'"

nightkeeper said:
Anyone else feel like you wanna stab yourself in the eyes seeing Greninja and Delphox be essentially confirmed?

Quilladin is the most ridiculous 2nd stage starter IMO so it'd be a bit ironic if it evolved into the coolest.

You let me down, GF. Here's to boxing the starters and hoping for something better come generation 7. :(

Actually I really love how Greninja looks to be honest! It's super cool looking. I don't like Delphox as much; not for the reasons most people are saying since I actually really love the robe but...dat ear hair.

Probably going with Froakie this time around depending on how Chespin turns out.

P.DelSlayer said:
Oh, I'd heard somewhere on here (don't ask where, I'll never find it again) that it was seriously harder to fake a 3DS's screen.
Blame the internet person who I'll never be able to identify

It's harder, but it's not impossibly harder.
Also, I'm not even saying Greninja is fake. But if someone is trying to prove its legitimacy, why are they only giving us one photo that is almost identical to the one we have already? Send it out in a battle and snap some pics of different angles. Record a short video. Anything.
People hate Delphox too, but only a few people doubt its legitimacy because we have several screenshots and a video.

Ririka said:

"God that's awful! I'm sure it's fake! Why did he suddenly lose the bubble scarf after expanding it in Frogadier?!"

"God it can't be true! I hope it's fake! Why do Braixen lose it's magic stick after the trouble of creating it in the 1st stage?!"

Brace yourself #TeamChespin, since no one know Chespin's might lose it's armor too XD

I'm pretty content with Delphox, being sooo much better than a "Grape Jelly Fake" or the other fake. The same for Greninja.:)

"People just want to throw tantrum here and there. Regardless of what the final evolution is, they'll always say 'God, worst starter evolution ever'"

I'm team Chespin no matter what happens! Always choose the grass starter no matter what.
Edit: (Although I still wonder what it will look like...)

Ririka said:

Most people are just butthurt about starter evos for the sole reason that it's not what they wanted it to become.

NEWS FLASH
GameFreak are not going to go and personally ask everyone how they want their starter evolution to be. The most you can do is be thankful that it isn't a total atrocity like Emboar.

rant over

nightkeeper said:
Anyone else feel like you wanna stab yourself in the eyes seeing Greninja and Delphox be essentially confirmed?

Quilladin is the most ridiculous 2nd stage starter IMO so it'd be a bit ironic if it evolved into the coolest.

You let me down, GF. Here's to boxing the starters and hoping for something better come generation 7. :(

I relish in your misery. And your meltdown.
C'mon, how do you not like a dark ninja frog? It looks amazing, is amazing, and will forever earn a spot on my team. Seriously, at this point, Greninja is my favorite starter.

P.DelSlayer said:
Most people are just butthurt about starter evos for the sole reason that it's not what they wanted it to become.

NEWS FLASH
GameFreak are not going to go and personally ask everyone how they want their starter evolution to be.

rant over

Well said!!!

P.DelSlayer said:
The most you can do is be thankful that it isn't a total atrocity like Emboar.

Wait... WHAT?! Emboar has an amazing design!!! :cool:

Back