Leiden Region Fakedex

RE: TDL's Fakemon

DUUUDDEEE - A walking sticks sound sick!!
Wanna do a collab? I can do some art and you can sprite it? Or you can sprite it first and I do art for it.
PWEASE JAMES!?

yeah I'll sprite first ;D

How about the basic be a stick, while the stage one be a tree?

2u4u2pf.png

stickers gonna stick

Does that look good safari?

(that's the basic btw)

Yeah that looks cool. I have no clue when I will have it done, but I will. :]
Sprites take too little time, no fair!

haha, some took a long time (I spent an hour on the dragon trio).

Oh, I might as well just show you guys the fullart for Fricken as well. I actually made Fricken for LORDY JONES'S fakemon contest, so that's cool.

http://i39.tinypic.com/jicrjn.png

Updated with a new fakemon. I also put up an alternate form for another fakemon. :eek:o

Thanks man, spriting honestly isn't that hard. I don't even make my sprites from scrap half the time; most of my sprites are just splices.

My current fakemon is taking longer to make. I drew it up a long time ago, but the sprite is becoming hard to make. The problem is that I'm making everything way too large. I'll include what I have so far, I actually made some alternations with the sprite from the artwork (I like the larger, rounded wings more, and I prefer the arrow tail in the middle rather than on the side tails).

2mydic1.png

Sweet! I love the Fakemon 007-009 since they are dog/wolf like. Really good job on them TDL!!

These look great! Keep it up!
*coughhatmangotfustercluckfromadeadmau5songcough*

TDL said:
1z52es4.png

yay / nay?
getting better
I think this second version of the sprite more closely matches the artwork you gave; the only real issue I see with it is it's purple and not black (as your art suggests), but otherwise it's fine and doesn't really obscure anything (like having only a side profile or something).

I can definitely see the improvements you make as you go along; more practice is increasing your skill!

duly noted

295uxwl.png

yay/nay for this being the geodude clone?

Currently working on the version mascot. I've been over about five ideas and they all fail. This is probably the hardest Fakemon I'll ever make, haha.

Haha these are great mate.
I'll be following your progress through out this project ^.^
This one is my favourite easily
ogawl5.png

Vortex said:
These look great! Keep it up!
*coughhatmangotfustercluckfromadeadmau5songcough*

maaaaaaaaaaybe o:

The one normal flying type looks like Big Bird. Name it something related to Sesame Street :D

I really love all the designs you have so far. Keep it up <3

Kudos to DNA for making names and pokedex entries for pokemon 1 - 12.

I love you DNA, no person.

Fustercluk. LMFAO. Epic name is epic.

The Water and Fire Dragons could come from a single evolution where you use a Water / Fire Stone on it to evolve it... just sayin.

I think the Water and Fire dragons are legendaries, so I don't think that would work, Fulu.

Back