Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow

King Arceus

Aspiring Trainer
Elite Member
Advanced Member
So we finally have some snowfall, after wondering if it was going to be a nonwhite holiday season. Post any fun things you are doing that involve snow or snow day since some schools had a snow day today.

(Holiday Season was used since not everyone celebrates certain holiday). Discuss!

Buses are canceled at my school and my dad was waaay too late to drop me off because it was snowing, so its basically a snow day here.

We got 6 to 8 inches of snow yesterday. We were the only school district around here that had to go to school yesterday. -_- In the end, the called an early dismissal, and we also have a snow day today.

I don't know if we'll have one again tommorrow....even though the sun is shining, the snow is hardly melting with a wind chill below 0.

Snow Day, WHOOT!
I was supposed to work at my school's store for a basketball game today.
Another bullet dodged!

We got 3-5 inches and a good amount of freezing rain, so yaaaaay no school. Good thing too, I had a Chem test I didn't study for, lulz.

When my Hill Is FULLY Iced Over i Go on My sled and Slide.IT Goes FAST.My Hill is a Direct drop.Its like.....30 MPH when you go down it fly into the street and fall down the peoples stairs....

Even though I don't have school since I graduated, I am taking most of the day off from forum administration. At least I can do that at no penalty since I am the boss of the site.

Normally I would hope for snow like crazy. But over here in OR/WA, we are very unprepared for such weather that when it does happen, we all die because we cant go anywhere.

Last year we had snow over christmas which was nice, but our family friends coudnt make it over for xmas dinner....

So all I say is; NO SNOW.

Zenith said:
Oh, you Northwesterners and your inability to handle large amounts of snow.

Its not that I can handle the snow, its that the CITY cant handle it. Large amounts of snow is very unusual for us, so we have only 3 snow plows to cover all of vancouver WA!!! Those of you in MI or MN where you get lots of snow every year have like 200+ snow plows.

Snow...? Snow.? Snow!?!? We will be lucky if we got some snow around Christmas this year. Although it's pretty cold here (the Netherlands) we almost never have any snow... =(

Oddly, even though I'm in a colder and wetter part of my country, everywhere else seems to get like.. tons of snow compared to us. =<

I love the winter weather, and this year I hope I get a lot of snow.. then I can make a snow kingdom and rule over it. >D

Though so far.. it's just been frost. ;-;

Yay. I live in the northeast. I have snow!

Unfortunately, close the the south. I live in MD. What was supposed to be predicted as at least an inch or two of freezing rain turned into normal rain, so I didn't get a day off today. The snow from the past weekened is starting to melt as well. So, I sit at home waiting for another snow.

InfinityFangX said:
today I went to red rock canyon in Vegas, and there was 1/2 inch of snow.
it was intense. :]

Lucky! We haven't had snow in at least a year!

Yesterday, in my area, we got 0-0 inches of Snow! Awesome right!?!? [/sarcasm]

The last time I had a white Christmas was when I was to young to remember it. I thought for sure it would snow the other day though. Stupid Freezing point being 32 degrees... Off by 6 degrees... ;-;

ArceusShayminLovr said:
Lucky! We haven't had snow in at least a year!

really? what state do you live in?
Nevada is a dry desert so getting even an inch of snow here is not to common. =P

It is supposed to snow/freezing rain this Sunday which just happens to be on my City Championship.

No snow...ever. Whatever, I like it this way.

dmaster out.

Back