Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow

Agreed. But the bad part about snow in north carolina is that it always rains beforehand and you'll have snow alright, but when you step on it, water comes gushing out.

I got some snow within the past couple of days. :3
Not enough to do anything with it, or get any days away froim school, but it's still pretty magical to see. =]

I'm hoping for a white Christmas; a rare occasion, but it could happen. :eek:

I live in Cleveland of all places, and all we've gotten in all is about 5 inches the last 2 months. Kind of discouraging for the rest of Winter, but I'm optimistic. I don't have to go out in it, so I like it. :3

At least 15 inches of snow over the weekend for the epic win! Hope school gets snowed out...

Isn't school supposed to end for this year today?

and we got abit more snow, but now its just ice so we cant do much.

sonicyellow said:
Isn't school supposed to end for this year today?

and we got abit more snow, but now its just ice so we cant do much.

Maybe for you, but not for me. My last day of school for 09 is Wednesday, but I'll be down in Florida.

Winter break started today for me as well.

Anyway, everyone was hoping school would be canceled because of the snow storm. It didn't snow at all during the night, so we had to go to school. But right after art (10:00 am or so), it started to snow ^^. So early dismissal for us.

And no test for me
dummy.gif

Gliscor said:
Maybe for you, but not for me. My last day of school for 09 is Wednesday, but I'll be down in Florida.

My county is just really mean. Winter Break starts on Christmas Eve. But it looks like the Mid-Atlantic all the way up to Maine will be having a pretty white Christmas.

It has been about 8 hours, and I already have about one foot of snow up here in MD. And this snowstorm is supposed to last until Sunday morning.

We're supposed to get 2 feet or more :O

Around the DC area, it's pretty much the same. We have around 9 inches right now, and that was light snow last night.

It snowed all night las night and right now it's snowing to hard you would get very cold in the face also it's probably the deepest we have ever had snow before the 'holiday season'

sceptileblade411 said:
It snowed all night las night and right now it's snowing to hard you would get very cold in the face also it's probably the deepest we have ever had snow before the 'holiday season'

You live in MD, right? This snowstorm is supposed to have so much snow, it breaks the previous record of 11 inches.

sonicyellow said:
MD is short for what state?

MD is Maryland. And just saying, but there is some spot on the deck where the snow is so high, it is up to around my chest.

Back