Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow

I've had nice weather. Fairly cold at night but shirt weather almost every day.

dmaster out.

Yeah we almost had snow down here and I am COLLLLD every space heater and things to keep people warm are sold out some sea animals and other things are dying and I found an Iceicle on my roof today. When i woke up it was 29. It doesn't feel like FLorida at all this is going for like 2 weeks and I am tired of it it is so cold in my house. (then again I am wearing shorts and a t-shirt but uh) Anyway I am COLD.

T (C_C O_O L_L D_D)

I spent an hour and half raking snow off the part of the roof I could reach. I have ice damming on part of it, and warmer weather is coming.

Forget the post about no snow here in the Netherlands... It's like the North Pole here? And it had been like that for the last 2 or 3 weeks. Anyway I like it! =D Although the snow seems to annoy many people.

No snow in the Netherlands.... I'm sorry but when I think of the Netherlands I think of Narnia and doesn't it snow in Narnia??

Yeah in FLorida of all places this year we have not gone above 60 Yet today maybe but man I hate the cold. But on the other hand it does make the Citrus tase better and the straw berries :)

T

Lol we're selfish when it comes Summer time, but then nobody will take the heat. XD

dmaster out.

dmaster said:
Lol we're selfish when it comes Summer time, but then nobody will take the heat. XD

dmaster out.

I have heard it is like an oven.

Back