Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow

Our league at Hobby Works was canceled :X

And most of us won't be heading to Stafford tomorrow, due to the massive amounts of snow.

League here in MD most likely is canceled. Snow... it will take an hour to three hours shovel the amount of snow I have on my driveway.

Today was a great snow day. The neighbors, my little bro and I went sledding. We put skate board ramps halfway down the hill to make awesome jumps. We also had a snow ball fight. And the snow's still fallin' :D

Well I don't know about you guys but I have to wear and extra T-shirt (I have a litttle cold) but other than that I wear my normal clothes short shorts and a short sleeve shirt.

BTW I am in FLORIDA ololololololololololololololololol

maybe some of you snowbirds should come down here for the winter most of the time in winter we have the air conditioning on we don't get anymore cold in april or march really.

FOr thoses of you freezing

lolololololololololololollo

T and oh yeah

lol

Tristan said:
maybe some of you snowbirds should come down here for the winter most of the time in winter we have the air conditioning on we don't get anymore cold in April or march really.

Actually I'm coming down to Florida tomorrow. School will be off due to all of that snow, I so I get to come down xP

Gliscor said:
Actually I'm coming down to Florida tomorrow. School will be off due to all of that snow, I so I get to come down xP

Yay how long you staying and where.

T

Tristan said:
Yay how long you staying and where.

T
For about a week, and in Orlando. I'm planning to go to one of the leagues their (Sci-Fi city, most likely) so I'm hoping I can meet some Pokebeach members.

Anyways, out of curiosity, does anyone know how much snow places like New York or Massachusetts got after that snow storm? I'm interested to know.

Gliscor said:
For about a week, and in Orlando. I'm planning to go to one of the leagues their (Sci-Fi city, most likely) so I'm hoping I can meet some Pokebeach members.

Anyways, out of curiosity, does anyone know how much snow places like New York or Massachusetts got after that snow storm? I'm interested to know.

Hmm is the sci fi city league this week I want to go but it takes me like 2 hours to get there I might try to go. What state are you from?

T

who has school on christmas week:p i had fun with my friends in the snow today. hopefully it will last long enough for my first white christmas:)

sceptileblade411 said:
who has school on christmas week:p i had fun with my friends in the snow today. hopefully it will last long enough for my first white christmas:)

Mostly all school districts in Missouri are shut down for winter vacation

There is suppose to be a lot of snow that will be falling in WI this week. *Hopes the CCs won't get cancelled*.

Back