Discussion List of Scarlet & Violet era unreleased/exclusive cards

UPDATE 03/14/2024:

REMOVED

Revavroom (Gym Promo series 3) is being released in the Twilight Masquerade Three-Pack blisters.
Toxel (Gym Promo series 3, OBF#071) and Pupitar (Gym Promo series 3, OBF#106) are being released in the Twilight Masquerade Single-Pack blisters.

Last edited:
UPDATE 04/05/2024:

ADDED

Palafin 30px-Pokémon_ex.png (Palafin ex Box, TWM#???) to the list of Internationally-Exclusive cards.

UPDATE 04/14/2024:

ADDED

Chien-Pao 30px-Pokémon_ex.png (Chien-Pao ex Battle Master Deck, PAL#061) and Charizard 30px-Pokémon_ex.png (Charizard ex Battle Master Deck, OBF#125) to the list of Internationally-Unreleased cards.

IDK why but there are a lot of broken images in the posts.

Also there is apparently a new version of the Indonesian promo where the shirt now features Xatu.

IDK why but there are a lot of broken images in the posts.

Also there is apparently a new version of the Indonesian promo where the shirt now features Xatu.
It happened after the server migration, I'll fix it whenever I get the time.

It happened after the server migration, I'll fix it whenever I get the time.
Still coping after you got absolutely hammered for being an absolute idiot on the Palafin-ex post? Stick to fixing images instead of acting like you're a damn grandmaster at the game.

Still coping after you got absolutely hammered for being an absolute idiot on the Palafin-ex post? Stick to fixing images instead of acting like you're a damn grandmaster at the game.
lol you think I care? keep yapping dude

UPDATE 04/20/2024:

ADDED

Kilowattrel 30px-Pokémon_ex.png (Gym Promo series 6), Scraggy (Gym Promo series 6), Scrafty (Gym Promo series 6) and Roto-Stick (Gym Promo series 6) to the list of Internationally-Unreleased cards.

lol you think I care? keep yapping dude
Both of you just kiss already (and stay on topic).

UPDATE 04/22/2024:

ADDED

Zarude (CoroCoro promo - May 2024) to the list of Internationally-Unreleased cards.

UPDATE 04/25/2024:

ADDED

Victini 30px-Pokémon_ex.png (Victini ex Battle Deck, OBF#033) and Miraidon 30px-Pokémon_ex.png (Miraidon ex Battle Deck, OBF#079) to the list of Internationally-Exclusive cards.

UPDATE 04/30/2024:

ADDED

Celebi (Battle Academy), Nymble (Battle Academy), Lokix (Battle Academy), Toedscool (Battle Academy), Toedscruel (Battle Academy), Ponyta (Battle Academy), Rapidash (Battle Academy), Reshiram (Battle Academy), Charcadet (Battle Academy), Lapras (Battle Academy), Marill (Battle Academy), Azumarill (Battle Academy), Froakie (Battle Academy), Frogadier (Battle Academy), Greninja 30px-Pokémon_ex.png (Battle Academy), Pawmi (Battle Academy), Mewtwo (Battle Academy), Flittle (Battle Academy), Espathra (Battle Academy), Greavard (Battle Academy), Houndstone 30px-Pokémon_ex.png (Battle Academy), Meditite (Battle Academy), Medicham (Battle Academy), Riolu (Battle Academy), Lucario 30px-Pokémon_ex.png (Battle Academy), Koraidon (Battle Academy), Bombirdier (Battle Academy), Jirachi (Battle Academy), Meltan (Battle Academy), Melmetal 30px-Pokémon_ex.png (Battle Academy), Varoom (Battle Academy), Revavroom (Battle Academy), Tauros (Battle Academy), Eevee (Battle Academy), Lechonk (Battle Academy), Cyclizar (Battle Academy), IR Munkidori (Mask of Change, TWM#095), IR Fezandipity (Mask of Change, TWM#096) and IR Okidogi (Mask of Change, TWM#111) to the list of Internationally-Unreleased cards.

Thwackey (Twilight Masquerade Build & Battle Box, TWM#015), Infernape (Twilight Masquerade Build & Battle Box, TWM#033), Froslass (Twilight Masquerade Build & Battle Box, TWM#053) and Tatsugiri (Twilight Masquerade Build & Battle Box, TWM#131) to the list of Internationally-Exclusive cards.

REMOVED

Raifort (Gym Promo series 4) is being released in Twilight Masquerade.

Last edited:
Back