LM´s shop we died maybe opening other soon. Or not?

will this shop be popular?

• Yes the work is very good

Votes: 68 97.1%
  • No your work is the living expression of thrash

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: LM´s new revamped small shop

Re-Open this! This is a great thread, and you're possibly the best spriter on pokebeach! And thanks for the glacial angels! Finally, I can use them :)

Ok I will re-open soon I will add more things and more recient examples I am now taking requests thanks for the motivation :]

Lm, maybe you could add scrtach sprites to the things we can do? ALso, maybe add fake pokemon or evos anbd prevos? I'm quite good at them. Ask if oyu want examples.

Question: 1: Do I still work here :F? And 2: Can you put under Yoshimon "KaM's idea"? And 3: Can I have a Dodrio Bomb-Omb Pokemon? Thanks fellow emoticon abuser (only mine's :p)

FPM:Show me your fakemon examples I already know your scratches and they are very good :F
K&M:If you are interested yes 2 Sure when I re-do the list *goes to use paint* 3 Sure :F

1: excellent, I'll take the next request

2: Ok, thanks

3: Muchas Gracias :p

RE: LM´s new revamped spriting shop (Great reopen!!)

Your welcome now let me find the file

And now this is officially open again so any request will be taken now I added more content :F

RE: LM´s new revamped spriting shop (Great reopen!!) check the new content!!

Do you still do those machines?

Nope I lost my sprite sheet :[ but I have more things now :F

I would like a scratch sprite.(Sorry for buggy about it before. I changed)
Scratch
Pokemon: Mew
Take your time.:D

RE: LM´s new revamped spriting shop (Great reopen!!) check the new content!! also hiring workers :F

Monferno 11:That´s good!! (I might even do your dragonite :F) however I need in what pose would you like it? :F

RE: LM´s new revamped spriting shop (Great reopen!!) check the new content!! also hiring workers :F

Pose....Lets see...Sitting down I guess. I'll be back around about 2-3 weeks. Good luck with the shop buddy!

Thanks I will do the best here and I will try to do the best I can with the request :F see you in 2 or 3 weeks :]

Okay dude. I got to go now. I some other request I made on another forum. See ya!

LightManaphy, can you teach me on how to make the following ?

• Eggs
  • Pokeballs
  • Surfboards
  • Devils
  • Angels
  • What color will be using on making fossils

Actually, I know the others but I lack materials like Angel Wings, Normal Egg, Different Kinds of Pokeball ,SurfBoard, Devil Wings.

I alo know how to fuse, to recolor, Trainer Fusions and Trainer Recolors. Can you help me please ?

great job with the re-open LM! I see you've been working on your spriting! XD
I've been to busy with TCG. lol

pokemon-dragonfly.piczo.com:Sure :F
Welcomkanna:Sure let me make some guides a lot of people learned reading them :F
Bonsly 1994:Thanks for the comment yes I have been working a lot on my spriting :]

LM, any requests you want me to do?

light manaphy said:
FPM:Show me your fakemon examples I already know your scratches and they are very good :F
K&M:If you are interested yes 2 Sure when I re-do the list *goes to use paint* 3 Sure :F

Here is an example of a fake I made, this one I did quite lazily because I just took poliwraths body to use as the main bit of the sprite, but it harddly looks like poliwrath, so I think its ok. Clicky on the picky to make it bigger.
[attachment=3467]

Attachments

• Lidoflame.PNG
    Lidoflame.PNG
    2 KB · Views: 10

Can I please have a porygon2 robot.
(I don't need my old request anymore-Bonsly did it)
Thanks in advanced!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back