LM´s shop we died maybe opening other soon. Or not?

will this shop be popular?

• Yes the work is very good

Votes: 68 97.1%
  • No your work is the living expression of thrash

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: LM´s new revamped spriting shop (Great reopen!!) check the new content!! also hiring workers :F

Evil Pokemon: Feraligatr

Trainer cards
Trainer sprite:Feraligatr
Pokemon:All Feraligatr (d if you can)
Background: Electric
Name:Feraligatr d
Badges set:All

RE: LM´s new revamped spriting shop (Great reopen!!) check the new content!! also hiring workers :F

infernape670 said:
Evil Pokemon: Feraligatr

Trainer cards
Trainer sprite:Feraligatr
Pokemon:All Feraligatr (d if you can)
Background: Electric
Name:Feraligatr d
Badges set:All
Here you go :F
GatorTC.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w195/manaphy_007/GatorTC.png[/IMG]
Evilgator.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w195/manaphy_007/Evilgator.png[/IMG]
All others will be done later :F
FPM:Nice!! I will add it to the list

I have btter ones though.

Can I get a devil Lucario and an Angel Lucario? Thanks

Can I get all versions of INfernape Charizard and typholsio and blaziken? I believe you guys can make this!

Lol, LM, looking at that professional inveted Uxie makes me want to puke :p

Anyway, could you make me... a Robot Banette? Also, could the base be kinda ghostly, like swaying, if you know what I mean (not animated swaying, but, you know :p)

Empoleon:Sure
Charizard88:Explain your idea you want those pokemon in glass,gba,inferno etc? if yes it will take long time (pixel overs are hard)
FPM can you help me with this mass request

I am no good at those sorta things like glass etc. So I wanted all versions of Infer.Chari.Tyholosion. and Blaz. I can help! I am good at recolors in camo crazy christmas etc. If you want to know some of my examples for crazy and camo look at my sig. and if you need more examples I will post them! I also am good at neon I can do any recolor! So let me know if you can take my order and if I am hired!

We are only two workers here... you have a mass request so it will take looooong time to do them (hmm so you don,t know right? how about if I teach you to do those?)

Ok, Charizard, there is hardly ANY possible way for us to get that done... I can handle the fushions, revamps, devamps, evil, and angel Pokemon, but those alone will take a looooooooooooooooooooooooong time. Maybe LM should just teach you like he said...

I would like that! Send me the instcuctions through a PM and I will give you the final results of how my sprites turn out. Thanks send them through PM ASAP!

Please make this for me

Trophie + Fusions:
Pokemon
Gallade = head
alakazam = hands
gardevoir = lower body parts
on a surfboard holding a masterball/pokeball
Color gold

can you do it for me

LM, I'm working on some requests now!have no fear, FPM is here.

LM, can I have the surfboard sprite?

EDIT: angel and devil lucario done:
empoleonrequest1lucariohv2.png

link: http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/465/empoleonrequest1lucariohv2.png

Fusions:
Pokemon: Suicune, Articuno and Feraligatr
Parts I should use: Articuno's tail and wings on suicune's body, using Feraligatr's hind legs and belly.

Number 2:

Pokemon: Lucario, Blastoise, and Meganium
Parts I should Use: Lucario's body with meganium's flower and antennae, along with blastoise's shell and cannons.

One more thing, I would be glad to work here. My own shop is tooooooo much. You can add hand-drawn pokemon if you want, they and trainer cards are my specialties....

Do you think I could work here LM?
I have been in several contests and I am currently working on my Fan Fic (See sig)
I have a bunch of sprites on there and I can make
Fusions
TCs
Banners
Custom Trainers
Angel Devil
Surfboard
and others!

pokemon-dragonfly.piczo.com:Let me find a base to do it..
Poke:Sure :F
FPM:Thanks for helping
SuicuneEx:Wow pretty hard fusion (second one) I need specification where should I put the parts example I can put the flower behind lucario so it looks as a tail
MUCKSTER:Examples please :F

Ok lemme get some
kalesr8.png

that is Kale
acerp8.png

This is Ace
Trainers^

acetrainercardgs7.png

kaletrainercardrd7.png

And 2 tcs

emplorizardux9.png

raigacunonv8.png

parasquveeec2.png

mrsqizchubv0.png

emplorizardec2.png

that would be a bunch of fusions
and example of my sigs is my current sig.

I ahve also done other things like surfboards, angels, evils, exct on my old comp, scrapped and trashed so I can't get any of those ones

I am also working on how to take peps from completely diff games adn put them on pokemon, those examples arnt too good yet though lol

Muckster:You are in but work on your fusions :f
Everyone:I am working onthe requests but is taking time :F
And now I do userbars :F

Hey LM if you need another worker i'd be happy to help out!! You pretty much know my work i can do just about anything!!
Fusions,
Chaos,
Kirbymon,
Recolers,
Revamps,
Devamps,
Lineless,
gameboys,
tcs,
All that good stuff, i can do more i just might need a pallet here or there!! If you want me to post some examples let me no!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back