LM´s shop we died maybe opening other soon. Or not?

will this shop be popular?

• Yes the work is very good

Votes: 68 97.1%
  • No your work is the living expression of thrash

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: LM´s new revamped small shop (w

Hey can I work here?

I want to start in working in more than 1 shop.

sure you seem to be a good spriter I have seen your job oh KBP please delete some messages I have an useful link for diferent sprites and I tried to send it but your message quota is full

I've always liked your work. Can I work here? I can do all most anything on the list.

here it is:
metagrosschao.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w195/manaphy_007/metagrosschao.png[/IMG]
Jason rules sure but tomorrow because now I have to go to sleep

Jason Rules:I added userbars to the list and can you tell me the form for requesting?
Sastoon I received the Pm I will Pm you the palletes later and togepi thanks for the rating

yes sure but I had already told you that yes and I added to the workers list yesterday but a question what can you do?

Almost everything on the list except userbars and a few new techniques I've never tried, but if I wanted to, I could easily learn how.

light manaphy said:
Jason Rules:I added userbars to the list and can you tell me the form for requesting?
Sastoon I received the Pm I will Pm you the palletes later and togepi thanks for the rating

It's like the one in my sig.

Jason Rules:I mean that what data do you need to do userbars?also there have been a lot of workers :) but 0 requests....:(

Hey Jason can you make me two userbars ?

One that says Dawn and Pachirisu and the other that says Dawnfanboy, both in pink, and if you can find a small pic of Dawn please put them in and put a Pachirisu on the userbar Dawn and Pachirisu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back