LM´s shop we died maybe opening other soon. Or not?

will this shop be popular?

• Yes the work is very good

Votes: 68 97.1%
  • No your work is the living expression of thrash

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: LM´s new revamped small shop

Anything I can do? (no, i'm not drawing opaque)

nope I am already doing a TC and it is almost finished and you should draw opaque in paint it gives your work a better touch

WOA LM Thanks so much!!

Also, could i help out with the TCs?

KBP:where did you posted that you maybe edited your post but maybe with pokebeach trouble I didn,t see your edit I always pay attention to all posts
EDIT:eek:h it showed now sorry for not seeing it it might be for pokebeach trouble now

I would like a jet black backround with bolts of whit lightning in it, thanks for asking and thanks for making it!

i can make stuff like in my sig if anyone wants one and can someone make an i pod hitmontop?

Here it is:
I-Podhitmontop.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w195/manaphy_007/I-Podhitmontop.png[/IMG]

k thanx can i work here im only good with the bannewrs like in my sig and a custom trainercard that i desined

OK Blaziken here is your TC

Blaziken735sTC.jpg

Code:
[IMG]http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa259/keyblademaster201/Art/Blaziken735sTC.jpg[/IMG]

Sorry if the background is not what you wanted. It was the only thing that was close to jet black as all as i can find.

can you show me the TC?
KBP:Your TC needs improving don,t let pokemon sprites get out of the boxes and use the draw opaque tool and save it as PNG

ok here it is
mycreatedcard.jpg
i can change the bakground and stuff

KBP:look at collidingdragons TC look those boxes where pokemon are?that is what I mean and use the draw opaque tool

When i was adding the boxes the boxes just became white. i did not want to mess with it becuase i might mess up the tc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back