• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Looking for a Ampheros Great and Pikachu pokedoll, Not doll, "Pokedoll" offer for stuff that I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: [H] Raichu lv.X 2 Gliscor lv.X, 2 Zone lv.X, 2 Glacy lv.X, SR charmeleon[W] Lucario EX

Potatofondue said:
CML for your leafeon lv.x s

Sorry nothing interest me:(
RaiGuy_1994 said:
CML for Raichu LV.X. Thanks.
I do not have Raichu lv.X anymore

Kemony said:
I am intersted in

My Lv X haves:
x1 Uxie
x1 Azelf
x2 Gliscor
x1 Cresselia
x1 Raichu(Harder to get from me)(Decked)
x2 Glaceon ( Super hard to get off me)(1 decked)(1 DP5)
x1 Honchcrow
x2 leafeon (Only for Something I reallyreallyreally want, or a good offer)

Will you CML for these and I also have I think your wants but you keep changing them so IDK, lol

LMK

I am really interested in your Shaymin dice bag, let me know.
T-Tar Master said:
Would you do:

MY:

Charizard ex

YOUR:

Raichu LV X
Uxie LV X
2 Raichu SF

LMK, thanks!

Sorry no way I am pretty sure I can get a charizard easier, also I do not have Raichu lv.X anymore. Do you still want Uxie?

Suser said:
shaymin of the heart said:
Could you just CML for the Lucario, thats all I need.

Well I like these:
Lv X haves:
x1 Raichu(Harder to get from me)
x2 leafeon

Other Rare Stuff:
Charmeleon SR (SF)

StormFront:
x3 Raichu
x1 Gengar
Legends Awakened:
x1 RH cynthia's Feelings

LMK

Would you do my SR Charmeleon and a RH Cynthia for it? LMK

RE: [H] Machamp lv.X 2 Gliscor lv.X, 2 Zone lv.X, 2 Glacy lv.X, SR charmeleon[W] Lucario EX & Machamp lv.X

Hello Shaymin Of the Heart I would like to trade with you
what I like off your thread is
x2 leafeon LV X
x1 Raichu Sf
x1 Uxie LV x
x1 Victory Medal ( just because Ive never gotten one lol )

SO please do CML so we can trade

RE: [H] Machamp lv.X 2 Gliscor lv.X, 2 Zone lv.X, 2 Glacy lv.X, SR charmeleon[W] Lucario EX & Machamp lv.X

I don't really see anything I'm interested in, sorry.
Unless you have some unlisted Storm front.

I still want Uxie LV X and it IS NOT easy to get charizard ex.

Yeah I know, but I usually find some kids that get desprate for some of my rares and they trade me some really good cards, it's bound to happen at cities;)
I know 4 people with charizard EX's

Is there anything else you have that I may like?

I have a dog :D Just joking around. Ummm...actually I have 3 rare 2001 figures of the 3 legendary dogs, if you want them.

I would really prefer cards though....Hhhmm...

Do you have a Darkrai lv.X, pack version?

Just traded...

I have:

Shiny Duskull
Shiny voltorb
Shiny T-Tar
Shiny Raichu
Sou. Islands mew
Sou. Islands slowking
Charizard ex
Gliscor X
Empo X misprint
Dusknoir X (NFT)
Electivire X

Thats it.

Well I am mostly just interested in the Dusknior lv.X, but I understand that it is not for trade.

Hhh..let me think about it ok.

CML for Machamp Lv. X. Willing to trade in bulk. LMK. Thanks!

RE: [H] Raichu lv.X 2 Gliscor lv.X, 2 Zone lv.X, 2 Glacy lv.X, SR charmeleon[W] Lucario EX

Well I like these:
Lv X haves:
x2 leafeon

Other Rare Stuff:
Charmeleon SR (SF)

StormFront:
x3 Raichu
x1 Gengar
Legends Awakened:
x1 RH cynthia's Feelings

LMK

[/quote]

I'll have to think it over because I'll have to split the tin set up to trade it.

Well I am mostly just interested in the Dusknior lv.X, but I understand that it is not for trade.

Hhh..let me think about it ok.

Okay, you think about it and get back to me, if possible. :)

George2FRESH said:
CML for Machamp Lv. X. Willing to trade in bulk. LMK. Thanks!

I liked leafeon lv.X, but i asm pretty sure you wouldn't do that, also it is kind of hard to get my machamp.

Suser said:
Well I like these:
Lv X haves:
x2 leafeon

Other Rare Stuff:
Charmeleon SR (SF)

StormFront:
x3 Raichu
x1 Gengar
Legends Awakened:
x1 RH cynthia's Feelings

LMK

I'll have to think it over because I'll have to split the tin set up to trade it.
[/quote]

Ok LMK

T-Tar master: Czn you make me a offer

RE: [H] Machamp lv.X 2 Gliscor lv.X, 2 Zone lv.X, 2 Glacy lv.X, SR charmeleon[W] Lucario EX

MY:

Charizard ex

YOUR:

Uxie X
Magnezone LV X
Magnzone SF (if you have any)

(We could add...)

RE: [H] Machamp lv.X 2 Gliscor lv.X, 2 Zone lv.X, 2 Glacy lv.X, SR charmeleon[W] Lucario EX

Sorry but I am NOT trading 2 lv.X's for some old EX, I do not care how much it is supposed to cost, as it is just a card like the other thousands. (Especially since it is old)

I value almost all of my cards the same which i usually do 1 for 1 unless its a good deal on my side of the trade.

If it was Uxie X and some rare I really don't care, if its 2 lv.X's it is a no go.

Sorry about the lecture but if you can, a better offer please.

Sorry, I just thought (and it is) that charizard ex is the rarest card out there, not just some old piece of junk...:(
Would you do magnzeone LV X and Uxie if I throw in some things?

That depends on what "some things" is. And it can't be old.

Also sorry about that, but as for me cards are just cardboard so I don't value them all to highly:shy: So if I offended you I am sorry.

SO, Uxie X is cardboard too right? :) Anyways, I could throw in an Empoleon LV X error, or a shiny voltorb.

Hhmm, already have a empoleon. And I don't like the shinies unless they are drifloon and lotad.

Any Japanese cards?

Yes Uxie is a shiny piece of cardboard.

Yes, the shiny voltorb is Japanese...I have Bronzong IFDS JPN, I have Drapion IFDS JPN, 4 Vespiquen JPN, Claydol GE JPN, and others...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back