• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Looking for a Ampheros Great and Pikachu pokedoll, Not doll, "Pokedoll" offer for stuff that I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: [H] Machamp lv.X 2 Gliscor lv.X, 2 Zone lv.X, 2 Glacy lv.X, SR charmeleon[W] Lucario EX

what stars are you looking for?

RE: [H] Machamp lv.X 2 Gliscor lv.X, 2 Zone lv.X, 2 Glacy lv.X, SR charmeleon[W] Lucario EX

I like the claydol but I won't value it highly...

This is hard, and all of those cards are the only things you have? No, rares or EXs or anything?

Geo: Suicune, Entei, Charizard, pikachu

do you have any stars?

RE: [H] Raichu lv.X 2 Gliscor lv.X, 2 Zone lv.X, 2 Glacy lv.X, SR charmeleon[W] Lucario EX

Could you trade the Raichu lv.X???

I am really interested in these:
x1 Uxie Lv. X
x1 Machamp Lv. X

SF
x3 Raichu

My list is very non-updated... I have all LA Lv. X's and most of the otherts except SF ones... also have Kingdra's and such... good trainers etc.
LMK what would you like for any of these... especially Raichu's and Uxie... Machamp is collection want.
LMK anyways. :)

shaymin of the heart said:

This is hard, and all of those cards are the only things you have? No, rares or EXs or anything?

I have plenty of rares.

Yata said:
x1 Uxie Lv. X
x1 Machamp Lv. X

SF
x3 Raichu

My list is very non-updated... I have all LA Lv. X's and most of the otherts except SF ones... also have Kingdra's and such... good trainers etc.
LMK what would you like for any of these... especially Raichu's and Uxie... Machamp is collection want.

Can you list the lv.Xs that you have:) Also just wondering if you get the rayquaza * yet, I hope you did because I am beginning to worry:)

T-Tar Master said:

I have plenty of rares.

Can ya name some good ones?

Well, the rarest rare JPN card I have is Karen's Tyranitar VS and you would have to trade pretty good to get that.

In english I have shiny Raichu and tyranitar.

Yata said:
x1 Uxie Lv. X
x1 Machamp Lv. X

SF
x3 Raichu

Can you list the lv.Xs that you have:) Also just wondering if you get the rayquaza * yet, I hope you did because I am beginning to worry:)

I did receive your Rayquaza* few days ago. Sorry, I tought I already informed you about that one. :<
Anyhow, here's list of the Lv X's I can get or that I have:
Mesprit Lv. X
Magnezone Lv. X
Gliscor Lv. X
Rhyperior LV. X (pack)
Mewtwo Lv. X (pack)
Torterra Lv. X (pack)
Empoleon Lv. X (pack)
Infernape Lv. X (pack)
Palkia Lv. X
Darkrai Lv. X
... some more + ones on my list ...

LMK which ones you like... I really want Uxie Lv. X and Machamp Lv. X and the 3 Raichu seems very cool too.
LMK anyhow. :)

do you still need lucario ex? if so, what are you willingto trade for it?

Suser said:
Could you trade the Raichu lv.X?
I don't have Raichu lv.X anymore...

T-Tar Master said:
Well, the rarest rare JPN card I have is Karen's Tyranitar VS and you would have to trade pretty good to get that.

In english I have shiny Raichu and tyranitar.

I like shinies, how many would you give up?

Yata said:
Yata said:
x1 Uxie Lv. X
x1 Machamp Lv. X

SF
x3 Raichu

I did receive your Rayquaza* few days ago. Sorry, I thought I already informed you about that one. :<
Mesprit Lv. X
Magnezone Lv. X
Gliscor Lv. X
Rhyperior LV. X (pack)
Mewtwo Lv. X (pack)
Torterra Lv. X (pack)
Empoleon Lv. X (pack)
Infernape Lv. X (pack)
Palkia Lv. X
Darkrai Lv. X

LMK which ones you like... I really want Uxie Lv. X and Machamp Lv. X and the 3 Raichu seems very cool too.

If the Darkrai is the pack version, i like that.. Also I only have a JP Raichu, but if we do make a deal I can probably get 2 more this weekend.
I liked Suicune * if you still have it.

geo15721 said:
do you still need lucario ex? if so, what are you willingto trade for it?

Yes,That depends on how much it is on my side and how big it is.

didn't understand what you were trying to say

Yes I still need it:D
But it depends on if the trade is big on my side:p

But I was interested in some other cards on your thread...

Would you do this:

MY:

Charizard ex
Shining Raichu

YOUR:

Uxie X
Azelf X

LMK, (what do I have to add in?) thank you!

Yata said:
Yata said:
x1 Uxie Lv. X
x1 Machamp Lv. X

SF
x3 Raichu

I did receive your Rayquaza* few days ago. Sorry, I thought I already informed you about that one. :<
Mesprit Lv. X
Magnezone Lv. X
Gliscor Lv. X
Rhyperior LV. X (pack)
Mewtwo Lv. X (pack)
Torterra Lv. X (pack)
Empoleon Lv. X (pack)
Infernape Lv. X (pack)
Palkia Lv. X
Darkrai Lv. X

If the Darkrai is the pack version, I like that.. Also I only have a JP Raichu, but if we do make a deal I can probably get 2 more this weekend.

I do still have Suicune*, but my Darkrai's are from Tin... here's my offer.
My:
Suicune* (JPN)

Your:
Machamp Lv. X (eng) or Uxie Lv. X (eng)
2 Raichu (SF, eng)

I need the cards I am trading for to be english... JPN ones are banned in my league. :<
LMK if this sounds good to you. :)

PLEASE CML for Machamp Lv. X!!! I'm in desperate need of it!

what cards are you interested in from my thread? I also have a charizard* available now

T-Tar Master said:
Would you do this:

MY:

Charizard ex
Shining Raichu

YOUR:

Uxie X
Azelf X

LMK, (what do I have to add in?) thank you!

Hhhmm, I like a shiny T-tar more than I like Raichu....

Yata said:
Yata said:
Yata said:
x1 Uxie Lv. X
x1 Machamp Lv. X

SF
x3 Raichu

Mesprit Lv. X
Magnezone Lv. X
Gliscor Lv. X
Rhyperior LV. X (pack)
Mewtwo Lv. X (pack)
Torterra Lv. X (pack)
Empoleon Lv. X (pack)
Infernape Lv. X (pack)
Palkia Lv. X
Darkrai Lv. X

If the Darkrai is the pack version, I like that.. Also I only have a JP Raichu, but if we do make a deal I can probably get 2 more this weekend.

I do still have Suicune*, but my Darkrai's are from Tin... here's my offer.
My:
Suicune* (JPN)

Your:
Machamp Lv. X (eng) or Uxie Lv. X (eng)
2 Raichu (SF, eng)

I need the cards I am trading for to be english... JPN ones are banned in my league. :<
LMK if this sounds good to you. :)

That's a little to much on my side, cause I don't value the JP cards as much as english.

Water Rayquaza said:
PLEASE CML for Machamp Lv. X!!! I'm in desperate need of it!

Sorry WR, nothing I need, it is kind of hard to get from me.:)

geo15721 said:
what cards are you interested in from my thread? I also have a charizard* available now

I liked dusknior lv.X, and I do need that Zard * for my collection.

i didn't see nothing for dusknoir lv. x. What would you trade for charizard*. I like cressy Lv. X but thats not enough

Well just to let you know, I won't trade 2 lv.Xs for a old card unless I'm desperate so I guess I won't go for Charizard, have any claydol?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back