• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Looking for a Ampheros Great and Pikachu pokedoll, Not doll, "Pokedoll" offer for stuff that I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: [H]Charizard,2 Gliscor lv.X, 2 Zone lv.X, 2 Glacy lv.X, SR charmeleon[W] Really want a Giratina lv.X for my collecti

Would you do Raichu for Gardy? LMK.

Also I only have 2 Gallades.

RE: [H]Charizard,2 Gliscor lv.X, 2 Zone lv.X, 2 Glacy lv.X, SR charmeleon[W] Really want a Giratina lv.X for my collecti

No thank you. I may be running Raichu for cities. Anything else? The crystal lugia as part of the deal?

(if I get it?)

Your dusknior lv.X.:D

Anyways, I do like your southern Island mew LMK.

Also heads up, if you make a raichu deck, don't put electivire in it, it goes really slow. If you can just run straight raichu and a tech rayquaza.:)

Sorry I am so slow, but yes I am debating Raichu LV X or Dusknoir LV X deck and yes, I do run electivire. If you want to work on OUR LITTLE (NEW) SD, we could make the best deck our cities have ever seen. If you want to establish a great deck, we could....

PM me...

About the Dusky X, the only X I need from you is Magnezone, and I do not value it very highly as I got one on eBay for $12.73 when LA came out...(traded :() But, I can trade the SI mew and others for it, but I understand if you only want to trade LV X, for LV X, I am the same way.

Also, I could sell it, but that is up to you!

Well, I don't know I am really just aiming for dusknior so I can make a deck. So I don't know what you want to do.

Bump 2

Bump #3

Did we already try to work out a deal for your Heatran(fire)?
If not, Id trade you a gengar or something else you want. Let me know.

My:
Full Souther Islands Collection (except Onix!)
Darkrai Lv. X

Your:
Leafeon Lv. X

LMK. :)

George4man said:

Yeah, I forgot to edit my list, but I can get you one if you need it.:)

Yata said:
My:
Full Souther Islands Collection (except Onix!)
Darkrai Lv. X

Your:
Leafeon Lv. X

LMK. :)

Sorry no, Southern Islands is not a big want.

shaymin of the heart said:
George4man said:

Yeah, I forgot to edit my list, but I can get you one if you need it.:)

Yeah, I do need it. Did you want the Gengar for it or something else?

Ooh, I like Gengar. But you don't have to add it because I want to do a fair trade, so this weekend when I get the heatran I will add it to the trade.

Hi.

I'm interessted in your Honchkrow Lv X and I would ask you if you mind checking my wants for common and uncommon you have.

I can offer ya(all cards are holographic!):

1x Crystal Lugia
1x Team Rocket's Raikou Ex
1x Charizard (Ex Dragon Secret Rare)
1x Charizard (Base Set, german lague)
1x Suicune (Aquapolis, german langue)
1x Suicune (Neo Revaltion german langue)
1x Raikou (Neo Revaltion german langue)
1x Mewtwo Ex (Ruby&Saphire german langue)
1x Aerodactyl Ex (Sandstorm)
1x Golem Ex (german langue, Ex Dragon)
1x Mr. Mime Ex (fire red & leaf green, the one with 10,30 and so on)
1x Kabutops ex (Sandstorm)
1x Aggron Ex (Sandstorm)
1x Typhlosion (Sandstorm)

non holographic rares:
1x Raikou (german langue, neo revaltion)
1x Suicune (Neo Revlation, german langue)
1x Charizard (Expansion, german langue)

I Live oversea, just to mention this at the start of a possible trade :p

1x Crystal Lugia
1x Team Rocket's Raikou Ex
1x Charizard (Ex Dragon Secret Rare)
1x Charizard (Base Set, german lague)
1x Mewtwo Ex

Wow I am really Interested in these, also I do have 4 murkrows and a Palkia MD.

I can trade overseas as long as I ask my mother.:)

Okay, what do you value my cards and how my yours? Also I need really badly your Honchkrow Lv X since cities are coming closer in germany :p

I value them as collection wants, which I don't trade big for. But you are the only one that actually has what I like so I can trade you what you are looking for.
Can ya make me a offer?

Ah...I'm bad in this, since I don't have really any prices in my head, because I returned to the game a week ago...

I don;t want to rip you off, so I will say that:

1x Crystal Lugia $15
1x Team Rocket's Raikou Ex ???
1x Charizard (Ex Dragon Secret Rare) $10-$15
1x Charizard (Base Set, german lague) maybe $25
1x Mewtwo Ex = $15

But I do not know how much you value them so I won't pressure you.

I value crystal lugia at 35$ since I know there going on ebay for this price!
Team Rocket's Raikou? I thought about 10$.
The Ex Dragon Charizard at about 20$ and the Mewtwo is okay, I only need prices for your cards.

Oh I have no Idea,

I think:

Honchkrow lv.X like $15
Palkia $4
4 Murkrows maybe $1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back