• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Looking for a Ampheros Great and Pikachu pokedoll, Not doll, "Pokedoll" offer for stuff that I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: [H]Charizard,2 Gliscor lv.X, 2 Zone lv.X, 2 Glacy lv.X, SR charmeleon[W] Really want a Giratina lv.X for my collecti

That sounds quit fair ^^ Do you have any other off my common/uncommon wants? (Sry, if it will take sometime answering, but I just gotten sick at this moment...)

RE: [H]Charizard,2 Gliscor lv.X, 2 Zone lv.X, 2 Glacy lv.X, SR charmeleon[W] Really want a Giratina lv.X for my collecti

I have luxury ball and professor rowan.

I have been sick Lols.

Thats great! (About the cards, not that your sick too...I think you got me cO!...I'll get ya for it XD)

I would like you to make an offer, since you need to decide to take which cards...

Hi I have one Giratina LV X for trade

I need Leafeon LV X and Shaymin LV X !

Please if you are interested PM as soon as possible

Thanks

Hunga said:
Thats great! (About the cards, not that your sick too...I think you got me cO!...I'll get ya for it XD)

I would like you to make an offer, since you need to decide to take which cards...

Man this is so hard lols, I love all of them but I just don't want to rip you off since you are new.

Maybe My:
Honchcrow lv.X
4 Murkrow
Palkia MD
Luxury Ball
xX Rowan

Your":

2 Charizards
Rockets Raikou EX
Maybe Crystal Lugia

LMK or counter.:)

Portela* said:
Hi I have one Giratina LV X for trade

I need Leafeon LV X and Shaymin LV X !

Please if you are interested PM as soon as possible

Thanks

Ooh, that's kind of hard. Is there anything else you see for it because I have just decided to take those 4 cards off my list because I don't think they will be going anywhere.

I don't think your great at math, aren't you? cO

Maybe My:
Honchcrow lv.X (15$)
4 Murkrow (1$)
Palkia MD (4$)
Luxury Ball (2$?)
1 Rowan (1$)

Your":

2 Charizards (base 25$, ex dragon 20$ together 45$!)
Rockets Raikou EX (10$)
Maybe Crystal Lugia (35$)

That means, yours are 23$ worth and mine 90$.
I think the differnce is a BID high, don't ya agree?

I already know that, that is why I said counter if you'd like. =/
And the "maybe" by the card.

I would offer ya rocket's raikou ex and the mewtwo for those cards. You would still have 2$ more than :p

Pls CML for your Heatran Lv.X (Tin) and the Charizard line from SF (If you don't value these high) and a Rayquaza LA if you have it =)

Thanks!

Hunga said:
I would offer ya rocket's raikou ex and the mewtwo for those cards. You would still have 2$ more than :p

Well, I am really picky with trading my lv.X's for older cards so I have to think about it.

z0n3 g3tt3r said:
Pls CML for your Heatran Lv.X (Tin) and the Charizard line from SF (If you don't value these high) and a Rayquaza LA if you have it =)

Thanks!

Heatran lv.X might be going away. I like your Shaymin and Palkia G lv.X.
LMK.

Hey Shannon, could you please check my list for the Secret Rare Charmeleon.

How about this:

My:
Shaymin Lv.X
Palkia G Lv.X

Your:
Charmander SR (IFDS)
Charmeleon SR (SF)
Charizard SR (SF)
Heatran Lv.X (SF)

LMK! (I may add some Holo's)

TofU said:

I like charmander:D
Brandon, how much do you value azelf lv.X?

z0n3 g3tt3r said:
How about this:

My:
Shaymin Lv.X
Palkia G Lv.X

Your:
Charmander SR (IFDS)
Charmeleon SR (SF)
Charizard SR (SF)
Heatran Lv.X (SF)

Hhhmm, I kind of like that deal....Do you think you can get some BTET cards?

Only next year Sorry, if you do this Trade PM me, I think it's fair cause the Heatran Lv.X is just from the Tin ^^

BTET? Sorry but I still suck at shortcuts in the Pokémon universe XD

shaymin of the heart said:
TofU said:

I like charmander:D
Brandon, how much do you value azelf lv.X?

z0n3 g3tt3r said:
How about this:

My:
Shaymin Lv.X
Palkia G Lv.X

Your:
Charmander SR (IFDS)
Charmeleon SR (SF)
Charizard SR (SF)
Heatran Lv.X (SF)

Hhhmm, I kind of like that deal...Do you think you can get some BTET cards?

Lol, I am keeping the Charmander. I value the Azelf pretty high. =/

See anything for the Charmeleon?

Hunga said:
BTET? Sorry but I still suck at shortcuts in the Pokémon universe XD

BTET = Bond To the End of Time (The next Japanese TCG Set ^^)

z0n3 g3tt3r said:
Only next year Sorry, if you do this Trade PM me, I think it's fair cause the Heatran Lv.X is just from the Tin ^^

I don't know, I don't value them highly. I will do it if you get a Giratina lv.X.
Also I said the Heatran will be going away in the first place. But its not like I can't get another.

I also would take an Electivire Lv.X or two, but I don't value them high.

ah! no, as I said in my thread, my have only goes up to hidden legend...Still in my offer your making the better deal...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back