• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Looking for a Ampheros Great and Pikachu pokedoll, Not doll, "Pokedoll" offer for stuff that I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: [H]A lot of cards, if you don't see anything just ask. [W] x3 Blastoise, x2 Space pears, x1 Felicity

Lord Atmo said:
did ypou catch my suicune offer? bear in mind that the holo from neo 3 is not the same card as the non holo. once again it';s first edition like the non holo one I traded you

I'm interested. =D Is there anything you need?

HeatRotomFTW1997 said:
I have 2x Broken Time-Space...Do you still need these? LMK!

Yes, I do. Is there anything you need?

RE: [H]A lot of cards, if you don't see anything just ask. [W] x3 Blastoise, x2 Space pears, x1 Felicity

Well before I list stuff you have that I want, what PT cards do you have? (You said in your list that you have more and to ask...So I am :p)

Or rather, do you have any of the following from PT?

-Delcatty
-Dialga #6
-Giratina #9
-Giratina #10
-Rampardos
-Shaymin #14
-Empoleon
-Torterra

RE: [H]A lot of cards, if you don't see anything just ask. [W] x3 Blastoise, x2 Space

I have torterra.

I hear you like Celebis?

Would you trade your Palkia G and maybe a few Platinum trainers for my Celebi EX Promo (this one http://images.auctionhelper.com/images/14753/DEC18/Pokemon%20Celebi%20ex%20POP2.JPG )?

RE: [H]A lot of cards, if you don't see anything just ask. [W] x3 Blastoise, x2 Space

I need Blastoise (Platinum), Delcatty (PLatinum), and any Platinum squirtle and wartortle. Get back to me if you have any.

Here's my list:
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=49497

SotH said:
Lord Atmo said:
did ypou catch my suicune offer? bear in mind that the holo from neo 3 is not the same card as the non holo. once again it';s first edition like the non holo one I traded you

I'm interested. =D Is there anything you need?

HeatRotomFTW1997 said:
I have 2x Broken Time-Space...Do you still need these? LMK!

Yes, I do. Is there anything you need?

Eh, any rare from Platinum (Surprise me :p) will do. I could do:

YOUR
Platinum Rare
MY
2x Broken Time-Space

LMK or finalize in PM, thanks! (I will need your address one more time :))

sorry couldnt get those cards for you.

skipped.

Are you interested in Japanese cards? I have a Dusknoir X IFDS. I'll trade that to you for a Magmortar X if you'd like.

Juliocoolio: what did you want?

Espeonrox: I like jp cards but I am not interested ATM only looking for 3 blastoise ATM.

Update: Until friday I will be taken offers for leafeon lv.X, will only take the best deal so offer up if you really want the card. You guys know what I want. =D

My: Blastoise (PT I assume?) x3
Time Space Tear x2
Felicity's Drawing

Your: Leafeon Lv.x

LMK :D

Hhhmm. Have to think about that because my friend said he could try to get me the blasty, also don't need the broken timespace and felicitys anymore. Can't edit because on my iPod.

Ok, do you need anything else instead of those? I just saw those in the title and knew i had all of them for trade.

I really would like lv.Xs for my leafeons though.
But I will check your list tomorrow and see what other people have to offer then I will get back to to you is that ok?
Because I am interested in your palkia g lv.X and some other Xs

SotH said:
I really would like lv.Xs for my leafeons though.
But I will check your list tomorrow and see what other people have to offer then I will get back to to you is that ok?
Because I am interested in your palkia g lv.X and some other Xs

Sure. Take your time. You're probably gonna get quite a few offers anyway so do whatever you need.

Ok I shall get back to you ASAP. I am not really looking for much but I will be willing to trade some good cards. ;)

I am interested in your leafeon lvx. I have 2 rh blastoise pt and maybe 1 blastoise pt for trade.
I am also partially interested in your garchomp lvx.

I can offer:

Palkia G Lv. X
Blastoise PT

and maybe more for a Leafeon Lv. x. LMK

im intrested in your gardevoir from platinum and your gardevoir lv.x.
i have 2 time space tears and felecities or/and check my list

Well I'm in a trade for the Torterra sadly. However I AM interested in some of your other haves:

-SW Gastrodon East Sea (priority collection want)
-DP Gengar

Also if you got any of the following commons/uncommons, that would be very helpful:

-MT Quilava
-MT Lairon
-MT Spinarak
-DP Seedot
-LA Starmie
-LA Lanturn (either one. I just really need to update that part of my binder. EX-series cards won't cut it!)
-GE Arbok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back