• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Looking for a Ampheros Great and Pikachu pokedoll, Not doll, "Pokedoll" offer for stuff that I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: [H]A lot of cards, if you don't see anything just ask. [W] x3 Blastoise, x2 Space pears, x1 Felicity

ESP said:
I can offer:

Palkia G Lv. X
Blastoise PT

and maybe more for a Leafeon Lv. x. LMK

CYL right now.

trevorispro said:
im intrested in your gardevoir from platinum and your gardevoir lv.x.
I have 2 time space tears and felecities or/and check my list

Would you do my:

Gardivoir lv.X
2 Gardiovor

Your:
1 Kingdra
1 Drapion lv.x

LMK

RE: [H]A lot of cards, if you don't see anything just ask. [W] x3 Blastoise, x2 Space pears, x1 Felicity

ESP: I am interested in the Rampardos, Shaymin sky lv.X also.

Potato: I am also interested in these

Giratina Lv.x
Shaymin Sky. Lv.x
Dusknoir Lv.x

Rage: Interested in your Shaymin land lv.X, Drapion, Palkia G, and 2 Skys

You three LMK.

Juliacoolo said:
I can do felicities, and one of the following: hetran, regigigas, luacario, torterra, empoleon, darkrai, rhyperiorX. for zone X.

;)

RE: [H]A lot of cards, if you don't see anything just ask. [W]Some lv.Xs I guess, more shaymins please.

Is your Darkrai Pack version?

If so PM me. =D

RE: [H]A lot of cards, if you don't see anything just ask. [W]Some lv.Xs I guess, more shaymins please.

I'm not sure what's up with the deal on the Rampardos, and the Shaymin Sky is being traded for a Shaymin Land. I'll LYK on the Rampardos, but is there anything else?

RE: [H]Leafeon lv.X deal till Friday, come make offers comes with 3 free random rares if we make a deal[W]Some lv.Xs I g

Who trades a land for a sky. =F Lol
Anyways Alex, that is mostly all I see other than the Palkia G, what about your land form Eehhh, I would like to have another one of those. XD

RE: [H]Leafeon lv.X deal till Friday, come make offers comes with 3 free random rares if we make a deal[W]Some lv.Xs I g

As fate would have it, my deal for the PT Torterra fell through so now I AM interested in yours. Perhaps that and maybe some of those uncommons/commons i listed or not and we can work something out.

Would you be willing to do:

Your:

Leafeon Lv. X
Palkia G

My:
Dusknoir Lv. X
Rampardos

I can also add in something else if you want. LMK

Thanks

SotH said:

Giratina Lv.x
Shaymin Sky. Lv.x
Dusknoir Lv.x

You three LMK.
Drapion lvx or drapion?
palkia g or palkia g lvx?
skymin lvx or skymin?

SotH said:
ESP said:
I can offer:

Palkia G Lv. X
Blastoise PT

CYL right now.

trevorispro said:

Would you do my:

Gardivoir lv.X
2 Gardiovor

Your:
1 Kingdra
1 Drapion lv.x

LMK

sorry i havent updated my list in a few days the drapion lv.x has already been traded.

Lord Atmo said:
As fate would have it, my deal for the PT Torterra fell through so now I AM interested in yours. Perhaps that and maybe some of those uncommons/commons I listed or not and we can work something out.

I can still trade it, and let me check if I have those commons/uncommons.

AnthonyG said:
Would you be willing to do:

Your:

Leafeon Lv. X
Palkia G

My:
Dusknoir Lv. X
Rampardos

I can also add in something else if you want. LMK

Thanks

Sorry, no.

rage780 said:
SotH said:

Giratina Lv.x
Shaymin Sky. Lv.x
Dusknoir Lv.x

You three LMK.
Drapion lvx or drapion?
palkia g or palkia g lvx?
skymin lvx or skymin?

Yes, Lv.Xs

trevorispro said:
SotH said:
ESP said:
I can offer:

Palkia G Lv. X
Blastoise PT

CYL right now.

trevorispro said:

Would you do my:

Gardivoir lv.X
2 Gardiovor

Your:
1 Kingdra
1 Drapion lv.x

LMK

sorry I havent updated my list in a few days the drapion lv.x has already been traded.

Ok, I will Check your list again.

Sounds good. just LMK

I have Starmie.

thats one i want bad

Hhhmmmm, would you do:

Torterra
Starmie
Lanturn

For:
Shiny Vulpix?

What happened to Suicune? The card I was originally offering :p

Well, I figured since it wasn't really worth the Torterra I should look at your thread and found the Vulpix. XD

Ahh I see. I must be overestimnating the value of these shinies. They ARE pretty lame albeit rare cards. I'll have to think about this.

Ok, that is fine by me, just take your time and LMK whenever you make up your mind. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back