• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Looking for a Ampheros Great and Pikachu pokedoll, Not doll, "Pokedoll" offer for stuff that I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: [H]Many lv.X's [W] Alot of things

Okay.
I would, however, take care of your shipping if you are really low on cash (I am too but I really need that stuff) in a card value by adding something or by taking out something on your side.
Also, please LMK before you finalize a trade with someone else because I will over-offer ANYONE to get the cards I need, so I will always be able to give you a better offer then someone else. :)

Ok, but like I said I will think about it.

Alright, just keep me in mind because I am ready to overcome anyone's offer. :)

RE: [H]Many lv.X's [W] Alot of things and still looking for pokemon crystal version

Well, I don't know cause it is decked and harder to get from me.
Anything else?

RE: [H]Many lv.X's [W] Alot of things and still looking for pokemon crystal version

I have

Secret Wonders Charzard
3 Gengars IFDS Japanese

I need your Dusknoir Level X

And PS I think I know who you are from regionals and states. I think your Pauls Friend.

Oh, so you know the stupid Paul W. :p I have been to States and Regionals.

Anyways, HHhmm I do need the Gengar but then the Gengar are for the Dusknior lv.X. =/

Is there anything else you see, or is that all.

Idc if its japanese i just need one. Oh yeah i was the one playing hurricane and got 3rd at states and 4th at regionals. I was indian.

Oh, I think I remember you had the JP Leafeon lv.X's right? Yeah, I think I remember you.

I have another Dusknior supposedly coming in, and I can trade that one. But
I can let you know tomorrow because I go to league and I usually can get the lv.X's there.

Okay lmk after league. lol i wished i had leafeon xs but i didnt

http://picasaweb.google.com/dimplep08/VLPSCONVENTION2008?authkey=GsPC3LFx6pc#5230801483662735794

Oh, ok. Now I remember you:p But I am really bad with the names:D Did you know they are moving states.

Also, If I can't get the other Dusk tomorrow I can possibly make a deal with you, do you have any neo cards like the Shinies, Pokemon Crystal, or lv.X's on my wants?

ive got magmortar mt which nobody wants lol.

And yeah i think i heard birch say something about San antonio lucky you guys lol.

Yes, for me Lols. Are you going to go?

Do you have pokemon Crystal Version? I would probably trade it for that and something else.

No i dont i have some clear fake ones from india.

Ill proably go most likely. Is steven still dominating lol?

HHhmm, let me know if you get any of my wants, and I can make a deal with you for dusknior lv.X.

Also Heck yeah, sadly I can only beat his dad and Miranda. I think we should take this to PM so we don't get in trouble.

Well i have an Entei from SW and a Charzard from SW.

Yeah that sucks for you guys hope you and paul win something.

I:
crystal lugia secret rare 80% mint
You:
dusknoir lv x

80% crystal lugia for my 100% Dusknior, No thank you. =/

I have some neo cards.

x4 Togetic (x2 Jap)
x2 Entei (One is Jap)

And more

And I have Rockets Raikou EX.

I could use a Dusnknoir Lv.X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back