• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Looking for a Ampheros Great and Pikachu pokedoll, Not doll, "Pokedoll" offer for stuff that I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: [H]Many lv.X's [W] Urgent NEED Giratina lv.X!!!! HELP!!!

Ok, I will let you know tonight.

Anyone else, come on people just one little card, help me finish my deck!!

RE: [H]Many lv.X's [W] Urgent NEED Giratina lv.X!!!! HELP!

Sounds good. So you'd be willing to trade me those holos for my reverse holos of the same cards? That way you would not lose any Yanmega (which you said you don't want to let go of, after all)

interested in:

RH Pokeradar
Glaceon (MD#5)
Espeon (MD)
Dakrai (GE#4)

have:
Celebi (MT) x2

LMK!!

Could you CML for 2x Shiny Duskull (IFDS)?

Thanks!

shaymin of the heart said:
qnetykz said:
ok, so without the strategy guide that would be:

My:
Pokemon Crystal (GBC game)
Entei (POP2)
Raikou (POP2)
Suicune (POP2)

Your:
Cresselia Lv. X
Palkia (MD)
Weavile (SW)
Raikou (SW)

and that's to much on your side??? what are you looking for, a free pokemon crystal?

Well, right now my cresselia is decks, but I would do Cresselia lv.X and palkia, for Crystal and some none promo cards

Lord Atmo said:
Well several cards, go ahead and choose from them whatever you feel is fair:

-SF Sceptile (BIG deck want!!)
-GE Beedrill
-MD Espeon
-MD Flareon
-MD Vaporeon

Also, quick question. Are those Spiritomb and Yanmega cards you got holos? I have the RH ones and would rather have the normal holos. Care to make a swap on those too? Though my RH Yanmega has an oddity on the text as it all seems bolded.

I will be willing to trade you all of these, but I will check your list, also I have the normal holo's that you are looking for.

LoneTyranitar said:
Sorry it's been a while(I a busy person) anyway, Sceptile EX(CG), Armaldo EX(Legend Maker), Kyogre ex(Black star promo1)
Groudon ex(Black star promo 2). LMK

It's ok, I havn't been on either, anyways I guess I will think about the original deal, because someone wants to offer for my magmortar also:)

I can do Crystal for Cress X...but I don't seem to have anything else from your wants list outside of those POP2 dogs

Lord Atmo said:
Sounds good. So you'd be willing to trade me those holos for my reverse holos of the same cards? That way you would not lose any Yanmega (which you said you don't want to let go of, after all)

I like these also:
Stormfront
-Gyrados
-Steelix

PacMac tL said:
interested in:

RH Pokeradar
Glaceon (MD#5)
Espeon (MD)
Dakrai (GE#4)

have:
Celebi (MT) x2

LMK!

I just got rid of my Glaceons, sorry about that but I can trade the other 2 to you.

fakegeorge said:
Could you CML for 2x Shiny Duskull (IFDS)?

Thanks!

Didn't really see anything I am interested in.

qnetykz said:
shaymin of the heart said:
qnetykz said:
ok, so without the strategy guide that would be:

My:
Pokemon Crystal (GBC game)
Entei (POP2)
Raikou (POP2)
Suicune (POP2)

Your:
Cresselia Lv. X
Palkia (MD)
Weavile (SW)
Raikou (SW)

and that's to much on your side??? what are you looking for, a free pokemon crystal?

Well, right now my cresselia is decks, but I would do Cresselia lv.X and palkia, for Crystal and some none promo cards

Lord Atmo said:
Well several cards, go ahead and choose from them whatever you feel is fair:

-GE Beedrill
-MD Espeon
-MD Flareon
-MD Vaporeon

Also, quick question. Are those Spiritomb and Yanmega cards you got holos? I have the RH ones and would rather have the normal holos. Care to make a swap on those too? Though my RH Yanmega has an oddity on the text as it all seems bolded.

I will be willing to trade you all of these, but I will check your list, also I have the normal holo's that you are looking for.

LoneTyranitar said:
Sorry it's been a while(I a busy person) anyway, Sceptile EX(CG), Armaldo EX(Legend Maker), Kyogre ex(Black star promo1)
Groudon ex(Black star promo 2). LMK

It's ok, I havn't been on either, anyways I guess I will think about the original deal, because someone wants to offer for my magmortar also:)

I can do Crystal for Cress X...but I don't seem to have anything else from your wants list outside of those POP2 dogs

Well, Crystal isn't worth as much as cresselia lv.X that is why I probably won't do the trade.

Would you trade your 2 Shiny Duskull and Blissey MT for my Palkia Lv X (from the pack) and (Shadow Command) Dusknoir? If not, could you make a counter-offer? I'm flexible. Thank you! :)

Gyrados and Steelix are yours. And the holo-for-RH trades? or just the 3 others?

tarealex said:
Would you trade your 2 Shiny Duskull and Blissey MT for my Palkia Lv X (from the pack) and (Shadow Command) Dusknoir? If not, could you make a counter-offer? I'm flexible. Thank you! :)

Lord Atmo said:
Gyrados and Steelix are yours. And the holo-for-RH trades? or just the 3 others?

My:
-MD Espeon
-Yanmega
-Spiritomb

Your:
Steelix
Gyarados
Yanmega
Spiritomb?

I know you posted in my thread, too, but there is no text under your quote of my post. Is that a no? This is somewhat separate, because my boyfriend needs the Shiny Duskull. If you don't want to trade them, I'll understand, but could you let me know? Thank you. :)

Oops, my bad. I was going to post something and forgot to do so.

Palkia lv.X isn't a big want as I can get it from a tin.
I can do the 2 shiny Duskull and maybe something other than Blssey for Raichu lv.X?

Oh, no thank you. The Duskull are for my boyfriend's deck, so I would not trade Raichu for a deck want. Thanks anyway.

Ok, thanks for your time.

Anybody else?

Love the trade! I'll PM ya to finalize and probably will have the cards ready to go soon after that.

G2F: I like Uxie lv.X.

Sorry I need a better deal for Uxie. How about these for your Dusknoir X and Cress X.

Magmortar x2 RH
Magmortar Lv. X
Dialga lv.X (Pack)
Palkia lv.X (Pack or Tin, I got both, lmk)
OLD EXs (I got some Shiftrys lol)

No thanks, I already have most of those and I do not value tin lv.X's highly because I can just get a tin.

Ok, anybody else. No one has this little card?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back