Looking for healing cards....

QuestionMarx

Future beast of the Pokémon TCG
There is a lock/spread deck I thought of but, for it to work I need to be able to either A) Heal my opponents defending pokemon or B) Move the damage counters off of it. I know the Gengar from AR moves damage counters but, I don't know of any other pokemon that can. So I figured that you guys might know of some.(Only cards from MD-on please)

RE: Looking for healing cards...

Chansey PL (Requires you to get tails to remove 3 damage from your opponents pokemon)

With Unown K leaving the format there won't really be an effective way of healing your opponents pokemon.

Unown K, but it is getting rotated and only works on the active, however if you had 4... I think would be your best option cause it is a power.

QuestionMarx said:
There is a lock/spread deck I thought of but, for it to work I need to be able to either A) Heal my opponents defending pokemon or B) Move the damage counters off of it. I know the Gengar from AR moves damage counters but, I don't know of any other pokemon that can. So I figured that you guys might know of some.(Only cards from MD-on please)

If you dont mind me asking why would you need them to have their damage removed. And unown K was the best choice but, its getting phased.

To lock their active in while spreading the bench. Most likely its a Drapion variety.
Anyway, as said before, there is no way anymore.

ace310j said:
If you don't mind me asking why would you need them to have their damage removed. And unown K was the best choice but, its getting phased.

Like Lou Cypher said it's a lock deck meant to spread damage aswell using the Glicor from Revived Legends set. The point was to have Cursgar move a damage counter then heal the rest of the damage so I can paralyze it again next turn. I'd do this for a while so I build all 3 Cursgars to spread all the damage then get multiple knockouts on bench with Gengar LV X compound pain attack.

well first of all that would be TERRIBLY slow. Its a decent strategy, but there are too many decks that run warp point, switch, poke turn, SSU etc.

You may have to search a lot to get this card, but Cresselia/Darkrai Legend has an attack for 1 {P} energy that can move around your opponent's damage counters as you wish, which could be extremely useful in your deck.

Back