Lost World Stadium - In New Set? Ultra Rare?

Status
Not open for further replies.
except a well placed machamp would eat arceus. Especially with a flygon x involved. Flychamp counters sp's and arceus. I saw a few of them during battleroads.

^i was talking about the statement that "arceus counters all decks" but the machamp vs dgx statement is more to the point and makes plenty of sense. I wonder if they'll reprint unknown g in the next set.. That would kind of suck for all these new machamp users. Then agait they can also just run a relicanth for all those tools out on the field

@amisheskimoninja, there are counters that take less space, namely BFBX. Machamp works pretty well, but uses up Candies (and with the amount of Trainer-lock in the format, you also don't want to run too many).

@amisheskimoninja Im pretty sure Vilegar doesn't run rare candy.... especially with the whole point of the deck being trainer lock

Scizorliscious said:
^Moonlight Fang can't stall at all, because LostGar will be busy using its first attack at that point.

Hurl into Darkness? Oh I get it since it's not targeting Umbreon it's targeting what's in the Opponent's hand to send to the Lost Zone. Maybe a Pokemon that restricts Gengar Prime to Cursed Droplets would help maybe?

^ Mismagius PL does 30 and they cant use one of there attacks next turn. it wouldnt take them out fast enough though...LostGar will be a monster...

seriously Gprime's worst counter is getting out spead, even countering it with an absol, I still think the best counter is to out speed gengar, don't give it the advantage to kick pokemon out of you're hand, and if you do put some into you're deck to bluff, because you're more then always wanting to bank on the fack of them picking a wrong card and out playing them. Even if lost world come's out, I really don't think lostgar will be much of a threat, In fact I want it to so I can make a dillerious counter to it. cya

Considering how much Lostgar discussion has been in this thread, please discuss Lostgar here. You may also discuss Lost World, since that relates to Lostgar.

*Locked*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back