• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Lotti's Thread [H] ECC Poliwrath, JPN Sleeves + MORE!!! [W] Lots! Come look!

RE: Lotti's Sell/Trade Thread...new Items! [H] JPN Items + 4 TSD + BET

Lotti said:
Hyunbin said:
hey, would you happen to have japanese cards from DP1~DP5 sets?

I have a few, mainly un/commons. Just send me your list and I'll check ;)
Btw did you get my cards (from the other deal)?

Hey, sorry I haven't replied.
Yes, I did, thank you.
I left you a ref also.

And I'm looking to buy Pt2 Flying Pikachu.
Would you happen to have Pt3 Alt. Color Yanma?
As for cards in older sets I am looking for all the Unowns except for O, W and Z.
In DP3: Venusaur, Charmander, Charizard, Mareep, Plusle, Minun, Phanpy, Pidgeotto, Rattata, Furret, Clefairy
And would you mind listing holos from DP1~DP5 you would consider selling?

RE: Lotti's Sell/Trade Thread...new Items! [H] JPN Items + 4 TSD + BET

Hyunbin said:
Lotti said:
Hyunbin said:
hey, would you happen to have japanese cards from DP1~DP5 sets?

I have a few, mainly un/commons. Just send me your list and I'll check ;)
Btw did you get my cards (from the other deal)?

Hey, sorry I haven't replied.
Yes, I did, thank you.
I left you a ref also.

And I'm looking to buy Pt2 Flying Pikachu.
Would you happen to have Pt3 Alt. Color Yanma?
As for cards in older sets I am looking for all the Unowns except for O, W and Z.
In DP3: Venusaur, Charmander, Charizard, Mareep, Plusle, Minun, Phanpy, Pidgeotto, Rattata, Furret, Clefairy
And would you mind listing holos from DP1~DP5 you would consider selling?

I left you a ref as well :)

I don't have the Yanma but I still have the Flying Pikachu.
From your DP3 wants I have: Charmander, Charizard, Mareep, Plusle, Minun, Phanpy, Pidgeotto, Rattata, Furret
And I have the following Unowns: S, P, H, F, Q, L, N

All of them are mint and japanese. I will PM you.

RE: Lotti's Sell/Trade Thread...RR in stock! [H] JPN Items + 4 TSD + RR [W] Lots!

CML For gallde lv X, floatzel lv X, fantom thanks

RE: Lotti's Sell/Trade Thread...RR in stock! [H] JPN Items + 4 TSD + RR [W] Lots!

kashmaster said:
CML For gallde lv X, floatzel lv X, fantom thanks

I am interested in the following:

Empoleon lv X (promo)
Palkia lv X (promo)
Giratina lv X (promo)

I only wanna sell the RR Lv. X right now, though.
From your other Wants I have:

4 Turtwig GL
1x Azelf LA

Can you make me an offer?

The funny thing is that I just traded them all today, are you interested in uxie lv X at all?

kashmaster said:
The funny thing is that I just traded them all today, are you interested in uxie lv X at all?

Well, I am. The problem is that you guys value it way too much for me, here in Germany I can get them for 12€-16€.

Yeh I would only do that for gallade 4 lv X, anything else that interest you for the turtwigs and the Azelf LMK thanks

kashmaster said:
Yeh I would only do that for gallade 4 lv X, anything else that interest you for the turtwigs and the Azelf LMK thanks

Drapion lv X
Empoleon lv X
secret rare red cheek pikachu (the RR one?)
Shiny Lotad
Shiny Voltorb

I am interested in these as well, but I won't trade big for them.

yes it is the RR one, do you want any for gallade 4 lv X, if not I can do shiny voltorb for the Azelf LA and the turtwig GL x3 and if you got a golem 4 then thats a deal LMK

I have a lot of your wants. I want your gallade 4 Lv. X. Can you cml please

kashmaster said:
yes it is the RR one, do you want any for gallade 4 lv X, if not I can do shiny voltorb for the Azelf LA and the turtwig GL x3 and if you got a golem 4 then thats a deal LMK

Azelf LA ~ $5
Turtwig GL ~ $0.50 ea = $1.50
Golem 4 ~$1.50
= $8

Voltorb Shiny ~ $3.50
Lotad Shiny ~$4
= $7.50

I just rechecked the eBay prices and I think my offer is fair for both sides. LMK

geo15721 said:
I have a lot of your wants. I want your gallade 4 Lv. X. Can you cml please

I am interested in those, but I don't value them very high (except for Lugia Ex):

Ex's

Unseen Forces
Ho-Oh ex (UF)
Lugia ex (UF)
Tyranitar ex (UF)

Holon Phantoms
Mew ex (HP)

Deoxys
Rayquaza ex (Deoxys)
Salamence ex (Deoxys)

Fire Red/Leaf Green
Zapdos ex (FR/LG)
Moltres ex (FR/LG)
Articuno ex (FR/LG)
Blastoise ex (FR/LG)

Team Magma vs Team Aqua
Entei ex (TMvsTA)
Suicune ex (TMvsTA)
Blaziken ex (TMvsTA)
Sceptile ex (TMvsTA)

Legend Maker
Mew ex (LM)

Dragon
Rayquaza ex (Dragon)

I will only trade the Gallade 4 Lv. X if give me a really really good offer I can't decline AND I am not willing to send first in deals that include RR Lv. X.

Would you be willing to trade that Darkrai Playmat? If so can you CML for that and Gallade 4 Lv X. (English I presume)

Well I value them higher then you do... Can you do pikachu and empoleon lv X for your Gallade 4 lv X? LMK

Garchomp said:
Would you be willing to trade that Darkrai Playmat? If so can you CML for that and Gallade 4 Lv X. (English I presume)

I could trade the Darkrai Playmat, but my Gallade is like uber hard to get off me.
I need these from your list (depending on how much you value them):

1x Azelf Lv X
1x Glaceon Lv X

Secrets:
1x Wash Rotom
1x Heat Rotom
1x Retro Scyther
1x SH6 Vulpix
1x SH3 Voltorb

Just shot me an offer (for the Darkrai Mat only).

kashmaster said:
Well I value them higher then you do... Can you do pikachu and empoleon lv X for your Gallade 4 lv X? LMK

I will pass on that one, sorry.

Well can you tell me what you want for Gallade 4 lv X, also I can do shiny lotad for Azelf LA and if your nice you can throw in 3 turtwig GL LMK

kashmaster said:
Well can you tell me what you want for Gallade 4 lv X, also I can do shiny lotad for Azelf LA and if your nice you can throw in 3 turtwig GL LMK

I guess I will keep the Gallade for now.
Actually the Lotad deal is ok, but shipping is about $3 for me which is too expensive for a $5 card. Maybe you find something else from my list?

Well it is $3 for me as well so I can't throw anything in unless you want to make the trade bigger LMK

I also want 2x sp radar , i can do that for my t-tar ex pop 1 I think...

kashmaster said:
Well it is $3 for me as well so I can't throw anything in unless you want to make the trade bigger LMK

I also want 2x sp radar , I can do that for my t-tar ex pop 1 I think...

That's what I meant, let's somehow make the trade bigger. I have 2x Sp Radar, but I value them $2 ea, and I value Ttar $1.50^^ Do you need anything else from my list?

Do you value shiftry at 1.50

Back