• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Lotti's Thread [H] ECC Poliwrath, JPN Sleeves + MORE!!! [W] Lots! Come look!

RE: Lotti's Sell/Trade Thread...RR in stock! [H] JPN Items + 4 TSD + RR [W] Lots!

How about raichu GL? also do you want anything else from my thread? How much do you value empoleon lv X?

RE: Lotti's Sell/Trade Thread...RR in stock! [H] JPN Items + 4 TSD + RR [W] Lots!

Lotti said:
Garchomp said:
Would you be willing to trade that Darkrai Playmat? If so can you CML for that and Gallade 4 Lv X. (English I presume)

I could trade the Darkrai Playmat, but my Gallade is like uber hard to get off me.
I need these from your list (depending on how much you value them):

1x Azelf Lv X
1x Glaceon Lv X

Secrets:
1x Wash Rotom
1x Heat Rotom
1x Retro Scyther
1x SH6 Vulpix
1x SH3 Voltorb

Just shot me an offer (for the Darkrai Mat only).

kashmaster said:
Well I value them higher then you do... Can you do pikachu and empoleon lv X for your Gallade 4 lv X? LMK

I will pass on that one, sorry.

I've traded the Wash Rotom so I'll take that off, but how much do you value the cards you need?

kashmaster said:
How about raichu GL? also do you want anything else from my thread? How much do you value empoleon lv X?

I forgot to take Raichu out =(
I value Empoleon Lv. X $6 (if it from pack)

Garchomp said:
Lotti said:
Garchomp said:
Would you be willing to trade that Darkrai Playmat? If so can you CML for that and Gallade 4 Lv X. (English I presume)

I could trade the Darkrai Playmat, but my Gallade is like uber hard to get off me.
I need these from your list (depending on how much you value them):

1x Azelf Lv X
1x Glaceon Lv X

Secrets:
1x Wash Rotom
1x Heat Rotom
1x Retro Scyther
1x SH6 Vulpix
1x SH3 Voltorb

Just shot me an offer (for the Darkrai Mat only).

kashmaster said:
Well I value them higher then you do... Can you do pikachu and empoleon lv X for your Gallade 4 lv X? LMK

I will pass on that one, sorry.

I've traded the Wash Rotom so I'll take that off, but how much do you value the cards you need?

1x Azelf Lv X $14
1x Glaceon Lv X $14

Secrets:
1x Heat Rotom $6
1x Retro Scyther $3
1x SH6 Vulpix $3
1x SH3 Voltorb $2.50

How about:

My:
Empoleon lv X
t-tar ex pop1
shiny lotad

Your:

Fantom
Azelf LA
3 turtwig GL
Golem 4

LMK thanks

kashmaster said:
How about:

My:
Empoleon lv X
t-tar ex pop1
shiny lotad

Your:

Fantom
Azelf LA
3 turtwig GL
Golem 4

LMK thanks

No, sorry. The Rotoms/Pikachus and RR Lv. X are for sale only right now.

hmm ok then can we just do my shiny lotad for your azelf LA and 3 turtwig GL, I can't really see anything else for my empoleon lv X unfortunatly and I also value my t-tar ex pop1 at $3

kashmaster said:
hmm ok then can we just do my shiny lotad for your azelf LA and 3 turtwig GL, I can't really see anything else for my empoleon lv X unfortunatly and I also value my t-tar ex pop1 at $3

I guess I will pass then, thanks anyway.

Well do you want my t-tar ex for 2x golem 4?

I guess I could do 3 dakrai G and a MD dakrai for my Emoleon lv X LMK

Lotti said:
kashmaster said:
yes it is the RR one, do you want any for gallade 4 lv X, if not I can do shiny voltorb for the Azelf LA and the turtwig GL x3 and if you got a golem 4 then thats a deal LMK

Azelf LA ~ $5
Turtwig GL ~ $0.50 ea = $1.50
Golem 4 ~$1.50
= $8

Voltorb Shiny ~ $3.50
Lotad Shiny ~$4
= $7.50

I just rechecked the eBay prices and I think my offer is fair for both sides. LMK

geo15721 said:
I have a lot of your wants. I want your gallade 4 Lv. X. Can you cml please

I am interested in those, but I don't value them very high (except for Lugia Ex):

Ex's

Unseen Forces
Ho-Oh ex (UF) Near Mint
Lugia ex (UF)
Tyranitar ex (UF) Spanish

Holon Phantoms
Mew ex (HP)

Deoxys
Rayquaza ex (Deoxys)
Salamence ex (Deoxys)

Fire Red/Leaf Green
Moltres ex (FR/LG)
Blastoise ex (FR/LG)

Team Magma vs Team Aqua
Entei ex (TMvsTA)
Suicune ex (TMvsTA) Near Mint
Sceptile ex (TMvsTA)

I will only trade the Gallade 4 Lv. X if give me a really really good offer I can't decline AND I am not willing to send first in deals that include RR Lv. X.
Note- the only ones I have left are on top. Can you make the first offer so I can know where your coming from ?

geo15721 said:
Lotti said:
geo15721 said:
I have a lot of your wants. I want your gallade 4 Lv. X. Can you cml please

I am interested in those, but I don't value them very high (except for Lugia Ex):

Ex's

Unseen Forces
Ho-Oh ex (UF) Near Mint
Lugia ex (UF)
Tyranitar ex (UF) Spanish

Holon Phantoms
Mew ex (HP)

Deoxys
Rayquaza ex (Deoxys)
Salamence ex (Deoxys)

Fire Red/Leaf Green
Moltres ex (FR/LG)
Blastoise ex (FR/LG)

Team Magma vs Team Aqua
Entei ex (TMvsTA)
Suicune ex (TMvsTA) Near Mint
Sceptile ex (TMvsTA)

I will only trade the Gallade 4 Lv. X if give me a really really good offer I can't decline AND I am not willing to send first in deals that include RR Lv. X.
Note- the only ones I have left are on top. Can you make the first offer so I can know where your coming from ?

My:
Gallade 4 Lv. X

Your:

Unseen Forces
Lugia ex (UF)

Holon Phantoms
Mew ex (HP)

Deoxys
Rayquaza ex (Deoxys)
Salamence ex (Deoxys)

Fire Red/Leaf Green
Blastoise ex (FR/LG)

As I said I will only give it away if you give me a really good deal so yeah. Feel free to counter if you want to.

kashmaster said:
Well do you want my t-tar ex for 2x golem 4?

I guess I could do 3 dakrai G and a MD dakrai for my Emoleon lv X LMK

I will pass on both offers, sorry. I don't need Empoleon that much so I don't wanna make a trade in which just him and another card are involved.

RE: Lotti's Sell/Trade Thread [H] Prof Sleeves, Items, 5 Uxie + more [W] PR Sleeves, Ex's

UPDATE + BUMP!

RE: Lotti's Sell/Trade Thread [H] Prof Sleeves, Items, 5 Uxie + more [W] PR Sleeves, Ex's

do you have any english uxie or claydol?

kashmaster said:
do you have any english uxie or claydol?

I do have 4 english Claydol, all mint.

2 RH - $20 ea
2 non-RH - $16 ea

I am also willing to let the JPN Uxie's go cheap.

RE: Lotti's Sell/Trade Thread [H] Prof Sleeves, Items, 5 Uxie + 4 Claydol + more[W] Lots!

I need the english claydols. I can give you an alakzam 4 lv x and 3 alakam 4 (1RH) LMK or counter offer

RE: Lotti's Sell/Trade Thread [H] Prof Sleeves, Items, 5 Uxie + 4 Claydol + more[W] Lots!

kashmaster said:
I need the english claydols. I can give you an alakzam 4 lv x and 3 alakam 4 (1RH) LMK or counter offer

No, thanks.
1) Offer is way too low
2) The Claydols are for sale only

do you have an english toxicroak G promo? if so CML for it :)

Also about the claydol, if you wanted to trade them I can offer more :)

kashmaster said:
do you have an english toxicroak G promo? if so CML for it :)

Also about the claydol, if you wanted to trade them I can offer more :)

Ummm...I might be able to trade them if you give me a really good offer.
I also have an english Toxi G Promo but this one is even harder to get off me :p
Do you happen to have any Ex's/Stars? Otherwise just make me an offer.

I think I have a pop1 t-tar ex if you would trade that for the toxicroak G that would be great.

About the claydol.

I can trade 2 (1RH) for my 2x alakazam 4 lv X or CML for another offer for those 2 LMK

thanks

Back