• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Lotti's Thread [H] ECC Poliwrath, JPN Sleeves + MORE!!! [W] Lots! Come look!

RE: Lotti's Sell/Trade Thread [H] Prof Sleeves, Items, 5 Uxie + 4 Claydol + more[W] Lots!

No, I will not be at worlds.

Both of the cards are Mint and yes I can send 1st.

RE: Lotti's Sell/Trade Thread [H] Prof Sleeves, Items, 5 Uxie + 4 Claydol + more[W] Lots!

the crippler 18 said:
No, I will not be at worlds.

Both of the cards are Mint and yes I can send 1st.

Alright, deal. I'll send you a PM.

Not going to the worlds

nabby101 said:
Not going to the worlds

Ok, sorry then.
Btw would you do $30 (incl. shipping cost) for
Palkia sleeves
Mismagius GL x1
Lookers Investigation x3

LMK

How much would you value the Professor Sleeves?

DIZZtheWHIZZ said:
How much would you value the Professor Sleeves?

I have no idea, that's why you are supposed to offer ;)

Sorry, I don't buy unless its under $10.

BUMP!

How much are claydols?
also, what are you prices on TSD and Alakazam 4 X?

kronoseal said:
How much are claydols?
also, what are you prices on TSD and Alakazam 4 X?

Claydol is $18 each (RH $22), TSD $17 each and Alakazam 4 Lv. X is sold ;)

You are not allowed to trade because you do not have a reference thread. Until one is made you are allowed to trade. Read the rules next time. A for now this is considered spam.

~SotH​

Can you CML for all of your holo energy?
Light Green Sleeves
Thanks.

are you willing to trade your sleeves...especially your Professor Sleeves?

Can you CML for to regular NoN Holo Claydol? I really need these and if we could work out a deal it would really help me.

RE: Lotti's Sell/Trade Thread [H] JPN Items, 100+ Lv. X [W] Ex's, Star's, Lv. X, PR SLEEV

UPDATE!

RE: Lotti's Sell/Trade Thread [H] JPN Items, 100+ Lv. X [W] Ex's, Star's, Lv. X, PR SLEEV

kashmaster said:
\CML for claydol

I'm sorry but I don't have any Claydol left.

kashmaster said:
absol lv x?

I'm interested in these:

1x Infernape 4 lv X
1x Blaziken FB lv X
1x Honchcrow lv X
Dusknoir lv X
Rhyperior lv X
Mesprit lv X
Drapion lv X

Please make me an offer.

Back