• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Lotti's Thread [H] ECC Poliwrath, JPN Sleeves + MORE!!! [W] Lots! Come look!

RE: Lotti's Sell/Trade Thread [H] JPN Items, 100+ Lv. X [W] Ex's, Star's, Lv. X, PR SLEEV

You are not a verified seller, you can no longer sell. I know you just bumped this thread from a long time ago, so I'll give you a break. However, you need to edit your thread and read the rules.

When that's done, please CML for:
Purple Pokeball Sleeves 15€
Blaziken FB LV.X - 5 (4 JPN)
Absol G LV.X - 1
Luxray GL LV.X - 1 (1 JPN)

I will have prerelease sleeves tomorrow but I'm also wondering if you wanted anything else or how highly you value SV prerelease sleeves.

RE: Lotti's Sell/Trade Thread [H] JPN Items, 100+ Lv. X [W] Ex's, Star's, Lv. X, PR SLEEV

I can do drapion lv X and mesprit lv X for absol LMK how that sounds or you shoor me an offer

ESP said:
You are not a verified seller, you can no longer sell. I know you just bumped this thread from a long time ago, so I'll give you a break. However, you need to edit your thread and read the rules.

When that's done, please CML for:
Purple Pokeball Sleeves 15€
Blaziken FB LV.X - 5 (4 JPN)
Absol G LV.X - 1
Luxray GL LV.X - 1 (1 JPN)

I will have prerelease sleeves tomorrow but I'm also wondering if you wanted anything else or how highly you value SV prerelease sleeves.

That's weird...I posted in the verfied sellers thread like 1 1/2 month ago but now I can't find the post anymore. I am 100% that I was verified (by my eBay refs).

I only need the stuff in my wants. I value the SV PR Sleeves $6.
From you list I need

Palkia G Lv. X
Gallade 4 Lv. X
Leafeon Lv. X
Machamp Lv. X

but the only thing I would trade for any of them are the purple pokeball sleeves. Please make me an offer.

kashmaster said:
I can do drapion lv X and mesprit lv X for absol LMK how that sounds or you shoor me an offer

No, thanks. I just edited my thread again and now it says I will only give the SV Lv. X's away if I get a REALLY good offer...sorry.

Oh, sorry about that. I just looked at your refs and I assumed you weren't verified. I forgot about the eBay refs. Extremely sorry. Disregard the last post.

Also, I don't really want to trade any of those for the sleeves. Are you sure you don't see anything for the Luxray GL LV. X at least? I really need it.

Ok how about mesprit lv X, rhyperior and drapion? I will throw in 2 holos of your choice LMK

kashmaster said:
Ok how about mesprit lv X, rhyperior and drapion? I will throw in 2 holos of your choice LMK

Could you do:
Dusknoir lv X
Rhyperior lv X
Mesprit lv X
Drapion lv X

for my Absol G Lv. X + some random holo? LMK

ESP said:
Oh, sorry about that. I just looked at your refs and I assumed you weren't verified. I forgot about the eBay refs. Extremely sorry. Disregard the last post.

Also, I don't really want to trade any of those for the sleeves. Are you sure you don't see anything for the Luxray GL LV. X at least? I really need it.

No problem ;)
Sorry, I didn't see anything for the Luxray GL Lv. X. Are you interested in buying it?

Not really. What Lv. X would you be looking for for it?

I can do that offer for a blaziken fb lv X english LMK

kashmaster said:
I can do that offer for a blaziken fb lv X english LMK

No, thanks. What would I have to add to make you do the deal with Absol G Lv. X?

ESP said:
Not really. What Lv. X would you be looking for for it?

I want every Lv. X, as long as it is english and mint (and cheap :D) ;)

Im thinking if I add a honchcrow lv X can you throw in a dialga G lv X and I think its a fair trade, I will also add in a honchcrow SV to sweeten the deal

kashmaster said:
Im thinking if I add a honchcrow lv X can you throw in a dialga G lv X and I think its a fair trade, I will also add in a honchcrow SV to sweeten the deal

Hmmmm...would you do:

your:
Dusknoir lv X
Rhyperior lv X
Mesprit lv X

my:
Absol G Lv. X

LMK

CML for your

Feraligatr Blue Pokeball Sleeves
Purple Pokeball Sleeves

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=45685 (Trade Thread)

RE: Lotti's Sell/Trade Thread [H] JPN Items, 100+ Lv. X [W] Ex's, Star's, Lv. X, PR S

Lotti said:
Hmmmm...would you do:

your:
Dusknoir lv X
Rhyperior lv X
Mesprit lv X

my:
Absol G Lv. X

LMK

Hmm yh ok Il pm you to finalise

the crippler 18 said:
CML for your

Feraligatr Blue Pokeball Sleeves
Purple Pokeball Sleeves

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=45685 (Trade Thread)

I am interested in

Lv. X's
-----------
Garchomp C - Pack
Charizard G - Pack

Ex's
----------------
Salamence - EX Dragon Frontiers
Golem EX - Dragon
Typhlosion EX - Sandstorm
Ampharos EX - Dragon
Gardevoir - EX Sandstorm
Walrein - EX Power Keepers
Walrein - EX Legend Maker
Vileplume - EX Hidden Legends
Milotic EX - Emerald
Rayquaza - Dragon
Dragonite - Dragon

Please make me an offer.

hmmm, I guess the Professor Sleeves got sold or traded....I am interested in these as well then:

Black Blue Pokeball Sleeves
Black Pokeball Sleeves
Purple Pokeball Sleeves
Darkrai Lv. X (GE) x2
Palkia G Lv. X

could CML for those...also I will probably want some holo energy here as well, after I receive my big batch from Shakespeare...so lmk

qnetykz said:
hmmm, I guess the Professor Sleeves got sold or traded...I am interested in these as well then:

Black Blue Pokeball Sleeves
Black Pokeball Sleeves
Purple Pokeball Sleeves
Darkrai Lv. X (GE) x2
Palkia G Lv. X

could CML for those...also I will probably want some holo energy here as well, after I receive my big batch from Shakespeare...so lmk

Yeah, the Prof Sleeves are gone. Got rid of them at worlds ;)
I need these from your list:

Lv. X's & SR's
-----------
Flygon Lv. X - (1 traded - A!by) <--- do you still have it or did you trade it?
Uxie Lv. X - (1 traded - Shakespeare) <--- do you still have it or did you trade it?
Mismagius GL Lv. X
Gallade 4 Lv. X

Pre-DP
----------------------

EX, Star, Shinings
------------------
Dragonite EX (Dragon) x2 (1 is 95% mint - it has a small barely noticeable crease along the bottom edge)
Altaria EX (Emerald) x2
Venusaur EX (FRLG)
Regice EX (HL)
Shiftry EX (CG)
Latios EX (Dragon)
Latias EX (Dragon)
Umbreon EX (UF)
Metagross EX (HL)
Registeel EX (HL)
Aggron EX (SS)
Cradily EX (TATM)
Cacturne EX (Emerald)

Please make me an offer.
Oh, btw the Lv. X are for sale only right now. The Sleeves are for trade, though.

Lotti said:
Yeah, the Prof Sleeves are gone. Got rid of them at worlds ;)
I need these from your list:

Lv. X's & SR's
-----------
Flygon Lv. X - (1 traded - A!by) <--- do you still have it or did you trade it?
Uxie Lv. X - (1 traded - Shakespeare) <--- do you still have it or did you trade it?
Mismagius GL Lv. X
Gallade 4 Lv. X

Pre-DP
----------------------

EX, Star, Shinings
------------------
Dragonite EX (Dragon) x2 (1 is 95% mint - it has a small barely noticeable crease along the bottom edge)
Altaria EX (Emerald) x2
Venusaur EX (FRLG)
Regice EX (HL)
Shiftry EX (CG)
Latios EX (Dragon)
Latias EX (Dragon)
Umbreon EX (UF)
Metagross EX (HL)
Registeel EX (HL)
Aggron EX (SS)
Cradily EX (TATM)
Cacturne EX (Emerald)

Please make me an offer.
Oh, btw the Lv. X are for sale only right now. The Sleeves are for trade, though.

the Flygon Lv. X is traded...however, I do have one more in my secret stash, but being that your Lv. X's are for sale only right now, I probably won't be trading it

the Uxie Lv.X is also traded, and the extra from the secret stash, I won't be trading at all unless there is a RH Claydol (GE) involved

the other 2 X's can be traded...are you wanting the multiples of the EX's I have as well, and are you wanting the 95% mint Dragonite EX (Dragon)?

I'm interested in your holo energy, preferably Holon Phantoms, I would like 7 of each basic type.
Also didn't see this do you have any holo dark or metal energy(basic or special). Thanks.
Also the black pokeball sleeves.
Please CML.

qnetykz said:
the Flygon Lv. X is traded...however, I do have one more in my secret stash, but being that your Lv. X's are for sale only right now, I probably won't be trading it

the Uxie Lv.X is also traded, and the extra from the secret stash, I won't be trading at all unless there is a RH Claydol (GE) involved

the other 2 X's can be traded...are you wanting the multiples of the EX's I have as well, and are you wanting the 95% mint Dragonite EX (Dragon)?

Well, maybe I could trade the Palkia G Lv. X if you give me a good offer but there still has to be a jpn item involved in the trade. And yes, I want the doubles you have and the 95% mint Dragonite Ex as well (just to let you know, I value the Ex's like $2.5 each).

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
I'm interested in your holo energy, preferably Holon Phantoms, I would like 7 of each basic type.
Also didn't see this do you have any holo dark or metal energy(basic or special). Thanks.
Also the black pokeball sleeves.
Please CML.

I'm interested in your

Platinum: Rising Rivals
1 Fan Rotom
2 Frost Rotom
1 Heat Rotom
1 Wash Rotom
1 Flying Pikachu
1 Alakazam 4 LV.X (1 english)
1 Snorlax LV.X

Platinum
1 Shiny Swablu
1 Shiny Lotad

Please make me an offer.

skipped.
Just tell me what you like then I'll offer.

Back