Wi-Fi Trades LucarioKings "my player Thread" A Traders Paradise

How would you rate this player theard

• Total voters
RE: LucarioKings "my player Thread" Got loads of Spirtombs and starters and more

What do u want for your shiny skitty? check my thread

RE: LucarioKings "my player Thread" Got loads of Spirtombs and starters and more

Darkia
Bastion said:
What do u want for your shiny skitty? check my thread

Darkia holding a masterball

LucarioKing please reply to my offer on the other page...

dmaster out.

i have a Adamnment one

Arcanine for Adamant Ditto; does that work??

dmaster out.

wat about a Darkia

Don't have one...It's a Modest Arcanine...

dmaster out.

ok then a Lugia holding a masterball

It's just a Ditto...geez either Arcainine w/ Master Ball or just Lugia...

dmaster out.

EDIT: I'm going to have to do it tommorow or sometime this week sorry..

dmaster out.

ok i am going on wifi

See my edited post..again I'm sorry...

dmaster out.

ok give me a PM when you are ready
and why do you care what nature it is because ditto is mianly only good for breeding

Exactly I need it to breed...

dmaster out.

ok but it dosen matter about the nature, but ok just PM me when you are ready to trade

Got any new shiny pokemon?

no but i will tell you when i do

Ok.Thats fine.

Back