Wi-Fi Trades LucarioKings "my player Thread" A Traders Paradise

How would you rate this player theard

• Total voters
RE: LucarioKings "my player Thread" Got loads of Spirtombs and starters and more

I AM BACK ON SO PEOPLE PLZ START POSTING

RE: LucarioKings "my player Thread" Got loads of Spirtombs and starters and more

I'll be ready to trade(15 min.) if you still want to...Check "My Player" thread...

dmaster out.

ok i am good to trade

I shall soon get a houndoom. how bout for a spiritomb

ok kool tell me when SPM

Sry again LK, read your PM...

dmaster out.

well its in XD I could get it by later because in my firered im in the dungeon where you catch mewtwo

ok tell me when you have got it SPM and D Master

A.O.M I mean K

can someone plz post a trade plz

O.K I have the houndoom soo Ill trade tomorrow..
Is the spiritomb legit

yes all the pokemon i have are legit they arent even cloned because i cant clone so tell me when you are ready to trade

can someone post plz

My Ds is on red so Ill have to find my charger. Plus dont worry about post. player threads arent closable till page 4

ok tell me when you are ready

can someone post a trade

LucarioKing said:
Darkia
Bastion said:
What do u want for your shiny skitty? check my thread

Darkia holding a masterball

It's a skitty!! i cant give u a darkrai with masterball for it, pick another thing gez

Bastion said:
LucarioKing said:
Darkia
Bastion said:
What do u want for your shiny skitty? check my thread

Darkia holding a masterball

It's a skitty!! i cant give u a darkrai with masterball for it, pick another thing gez

Tomrow i willl have a Mannapy so i will trade you that for somethin ok

can someone post a trade
anyone????

Back