Writing Lugia123's Black Scrambleish Thing

Lugia123

Welcome! I don't think you care to hear boring stuff so let's just get straight to the rules:

1. Each person may suggest up to 3 Pokémon. Out of the Pokémon selected I will choose 10 I want to use. You don't have to give me fully evolved Pokémon and they may get on the team even if there NFE because this run is intended to be hard. I will work it so that I have at least 2 before each gym leader (more on that below). This does include legendary Pokémon but because I want this to be hard they probably won't make it on my roster. Nicknames please!

2. At the end of each chapter you may vote for a Pokémon to be eliminated. The one that gets the most votes at the end is permaboxed. Vote using this format:

##VOTE: (Pokémon name goes here)

3. The run ends when I beat Ghetsis.

4. Anyone who makes a banner for this and posts it in thread before this starts may suggest 5 Pokémon and I have to use at least one of them.

5. Deadline for voting is now past.

6. I may reject Pokémon if I have no means of getting them. See post 15 for details. If your Pokémon is rejected you may post another to replace it.

Have a good time!

Suggestions so far:

Stoutland (BigBark) Yes!

Electross (Current) Yes!

Klang (GearLevel) Yes!

Galvantula (Gohma) Yes!

Vanilish (Flake99) Yes!

Heatmor (Totomaru) Yes!

Archen (Fleeceus) Yes!

Maractus (Prickles) Yes!

Beheeym (Abduction) Yes!

Drilbur (DigDug) Yes!

Cofagrigus (Pharost) Yes!

Scrafty (Hoodlum) Yes!

TABLE OF CONTENTS:

Prologue:
welcome to Delfino isl- oops wrong script. Let's get serious. "I'll miss you but don't worry. We will see each other again." "Osha?" "Here you go Prof. Juniper. Take good care of him." Oh I will..." Juniper then pulls out a hidden tranquilizer dart and hits me with it. When I wake up I'm in a strange room. A voice booms from above: "you have been given a special challenge. The two outcomes are victory and death. You'll know what the challenge is soon enough." All of a sudden a man and a woman about my age burst into my room and almost trample me. They, although rather hasty seem to have good intentions so I don't string them up by there toes tickle them then beat them with a wet carrot. The girls name is akida. The boys name is Drohn. Hopefully I will remember them. *Now entering chat room style.*

+Drohn: Apparently our Pokémon are on that table and we all have voice rank.
MotherBot: Affirmative.
Next time on our show our hero's name will be revealed. What Pokémon will he choose and how will the plot play out? Find out next time! Until then this is Lugia123 signing off.

Reggie McGigas said:
My votes:

Klang

Elektross

Stoutland

(Hope I am doing this right)

You are doing it right other then the fact that I need nicknames. I use Stoutland a lot but the others are definitely good possibilities.

Hmm... so what exactly is this for? We mention Pokemon and you will battle with them?

bbninjas said:
Hmm... so what exactly is this for? We mention Pokemon and you will battle with them?

It's kind of like a CMT except with 10 Pokémon and member vote eliminations.

... I am rather sad. This thread has been open for over a week and only three people (including me) have posted an only one of them has suggested Pokémon. I really want to start this run so could some people please give me some Pokémon. I don't want to have to cancel this so at the cost of double posting I request that some people look at this thread.

My picks:

Galvantula - Gohma (Zelda yay :))

Vanillish - Flake99 (Ice Cream yay :))

Heatmor - Totomaru (Fairy Tail reference yay :))

How about:

Drapion - Klaw
Looks like claw, but written differently so it's clearer it's a name.

Archen - Fleecus
A mix of Flee and Arceus. I made it cus instead of ceus to make it sound better. Combined it with Arceus since they are the First Birds. Flee because it's fast and also has the Defeatist ability.

Lopunny - Fun Lee
Because it's a fun Pokémon and the Mega Evolution looks like an Asian fighter.

You suggested perfectly Drohn. Only one more Pokemon to go before I can start but more the ten would be nice.

Wait- you could use non Unova Pokemon? Then I take all my votes back and suggest these-

Lairon- Lairotron- Lairon looks like a transformer and it should have a transformer like name too xP

Sceptile- FinePine- It seems to have a pine tree on its back

For the last one- Wormadam - Leavy/Gear/Rocky depending on the kind or the previously mentioned Elektross- Sparky

I can but it will take a lot longer to start the run if I use them.
Edit: also submissions that I can do are permanent. Those that I can't do are not. I just remembered the Unova only thing so I'm going to have to reject a few: all of Reggie's new ones, Reggie may not submit any others. Klaw and Fun Lee have also been rejected. Drohn may submit 2 more. I should tell you that I have a can't do item evos or B2 exclusives. Note that I also have HeartGold. I'm going to update the OP now. Sorry for the confusion.

PhantomHaze said:
Maractus- Prickles
Beheeyem- Abduction
Drilbur- DigDug

Perfect!

This run will begin Sunday November 9th at 9:48 PM MST. Until then I will be writing a prologue.

welcome to Delfino isl- oops wrong script. Let's get serious. "I'll miss you but don't worry. We will see each other again." "Osha?" "Here you go Prof. Juniper. Take good care of him." Oh I will..." Juniper then pulls out a hidden tranquilizer dart and hits me with it. When I wake up I'm in a strange room. A voice booms from above: "you have been given a special challenge. The two outcomes are victory and death. You'll know what the challenge is soon enough." All of a sudden a man and a woman about my age burst into my room and almost trample me. They, although rather hasty seem to have good intentions so I don't string them up by there toes, tickle them then and then beat them with a wet carrot. The girls name is akida. The boys name is Drohn. Hopefully I will remember them. *Now entering chat room style.*

+Drohn: Apparently our Pokémon are on that table and we all have voice rank.
MotherBot: Affirmative.
Next time on our show our hero's name will be revealed. What Pokémon will he choose and how will the plot play out? Find out next time! Until then this is Lugia123 signing off.

Replacement suggestions:

Cofagrigus - Pharost
It's a combination of Pharaoh and Ghost.

Scrafty - Hood
Because it's the Hoodlum Pokémon.

Back