Writing Lugia123's Black Scrambleish Thing

^ The 10 Pokémon I will be using will be chosen out of the suggestions on either November 9th or November 10th.

I moved the thread. Make sure to update the OP with a table of contents to link to the prologue and different chapters. Also keep in mind that using correct spelling and grammar is important. It would be a good idea to go over your posts and fix the errors.

Drohn said:
I moved the thread. Make sure to update the OP with a table of contents to link to the prologue and different chapters. Also keep in mind that using correct spelling and grammar is important. It would be a good idea to go over your posts and fix the errors.

I will get on that when it's not 2:00 A.M.
Edit: actually I will just C/P them into the OP until the word count monster attacks.

Hmm..I'm not really digging the name for Stoutland, it seems like the most generic name ever. I'd like BigBark for the name instead.

Oh dear. I just realized that I have 12 Pokémon instead of ten but I actually was considering doing 12 instead of ten so I'll stick with 12 and figure something out.

Ok just so everyone knows this run is still a thing. I've been busy with battle spot and convicted but I'll try to make chapter one happen.

Back