Lv.X's contest.Congrats Dr4gon!

infmach

can't get Bridgit Mendler out of my mind
As the name of the thread says this is a contest.You have to make a Lv.X pokemon,fake of course.The Lv.X can't be any pokemon that is already Lv.X, and it can't be a Sp Pokemon.
Rules:
1-don't spam

2-don't argue with other contestants

3-don't discuss what the judge says.

4-There will be a maximum of warnings,if you have three you are disqualified.

5-only 3 judges and 18 contestants.

6-To sign up you have to make a fake Lv.X,if it is approved you can be in the contest.

Judges:
infmach
Muddy68$
PokeChamp

Contestants :
Dr4gon. Round 1)22/30. Round 2)35.5/45.Final)28/30.Final 2)30/30

Lyte. Round 1)22/30. Round 2)36.5/45.Final)28/30.Final 2)

GOOD LUCK!

First challenge:Make a LV.X with no attacks, a Poke Power and Poke Body.

Second challenge:Make a LV.X with two attacks that have perfect Synergy, but can´t be named.

RE: Lv.X's contest.

Name... Gliscor
Why.... Becuase I like to make cards
Active... Maybe not so much for about a week (when I posted this) You probably know what I'm talking about infmach (about your article...)
Decision....Yes, I understand
Sample

Lopunny Lv.X 130 HP{C}

{C}Dizzy Punch 40
The Defending Pokemon is now confused. Flip a coin. If heads, whenever your opponent flips to attack and gets tails, put 4 damage counters instead of 3.

{C}{C}{C} Drawal 10+
Flip a coin. For each heads, this attack does 10 damage +10 damage for the amount of heads. For each heads, draw that many cards from the top of your deck.

Weakness: {F}x2
Resistance:
Retreat: {C}

I'll join:

Name: Dr4g0n
Why Joining: 'Cuz I love making fake cards! ;)
Will you be Active: As much as possible
Will you Understand the Judge's Descision: Yup
Sample of Lv. X:

Carnivine Lv. X 110 HP {G}
Level Up

Poke Power: Spit Acid
Once during your turn, before you attack, if Carnivine Lv. X is Active, you may use this Power. Choose one of your opponent's Benched Pokemon and Switch it with the Defending Pokemon. The new Active Pokemon is now Poisioned. This Power cannot be used if Carnivine Lv. X is effected by a Special Condition.

{G}{G}{C} Swallow 60
If the Defending Pokemon is affected by Poison, this attack's base damage is 80.

W = x2 {R}
R = {.}
RC = {C}{C}

How is it? Can edit if you want.

Judges form:
name: Muddy68
Why judging?: I am in a faking contest and just want to judge for something different.
Do you understand you can't participate on the contest?: Yes, I hate people that do that. If you need an example though, just ask me.

name: PokeChamp
Why judging?: Because I figured that I should contribute to the community
Do you understand you can't participate on the contest?: Yes, I understand

I am a master at making fake cards, so judging them will be even easier. I promise to remain impartial, and I also promise if that my judging skills lack in any manner, I shall quit without any arguments.

Name: Arcterra
Why joining?: I find making fake Pokemon cards to be fun.
Will you be active?: I'll do my best to stay active.
Will you understand the judges decision?: Yes, I will.
Sample of Lv.X:

Bronzong Lv.X HP120{M}

Poke-Power: Iron Affliction
Once during your turn (before you attack),you may count the number of cards in your opponent's hand. Then, put that many damage counters on your opponent's Pokemon in any way you like.

{M}{M}{C} Energy Envoy 50
Count the number of energy attached to the Defending Pokemon. Then search your deck for that many basic Energy cards, show them to your opponent, and then put them into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.

{P}{P}{C} Psychic Scattershot 50
Move 3 Energy cards attached to the Defending Pokemon to your opponent's hand.

Weakness-{R} x2
Resistance-{P}-20
Retreat Cost-{C}{C}{C}{C}

Sweet Dawn Berlitz said:
I'll join up as a judge. Is that okay?

You have to complete the form, anyway I already have judges.Gliscor,Dr4agon,Muddy68$ and pokechamp are all in.Sorry Arcterra, your card is a bit overpowered.

name: ShadowMeister
Why joining?: I want to show that I'm good at making cards for a first impression.
Will you be active?: I will try my hardest.
Will you understand the judges decision?: Yes.
Sample of Lv.X:
Drifblim Lv. X 130 HP {P}
Level Up

{P}{P}{C} Eerie Laughter 20
The Defending Pokemon can't use Poke-Powers or Poke-Bodies next turn.

{P}{P}{P}{C} Ominous Wind 60+
If the Defending Pokemon is affected by a Special Condition, this attack does 60 damage plus 20 damage.

Weakness-{P} x2
Resistance-{F} -30
Retreat Cost-{C}{C}{C}

name:Bob Franklin
Why joining?:To make fake lvl X's
Will you be active?:Yes
Will you understand the judges decision?:Yes
Sample of Lv.X:

Weavile lv. X 120 HP {D}
Level Up

Poke Power: Stealthy Strike
You can only use this power if Weavile is your active Pokemon. Once during your turn you may user this power. Count your opponents remaining Prizes. Weaviles attack does 10 more damage for each prize left. Every time you do this put 2 damage counters on Weavile lvl X.

{D}{D} Darkness Strike 40
This attack does 20 to 2 of your opponents benched pokemon. (Don't apply weakness and resistence to benched pokemon)

{D}{D}{D}{C} Surprise 40+
This attack does 10 more damage to the defending pokemon for benched pokemon with damgage counters on them. This attack does 10 damage to all of your benched pokemon. (Don't apply weakness and resistence to benched pokemon)

Weakness {P} x2
Resistence -
Retreat Cost {C}{C}

Can we start this up soon? It seems not many people want to join. I could be wrong, but I just really want to make some Lv. X's!

we will wait, if really nobody registers, we will start.

Name: Lyte
Why joining?: I haven't really participated in this area of the forum.
Will you be active?: During the week, yes. During the weekend, not so much.
Will you understand the judges decision?: Absolutely
Sample of Lv.X:

Flareon Lvl. X 120 HP {R}

Pokebody: Flash Fire
Each basic {R} Energy attached to your {R} pokemon now has the effect, "If the pokemon {R} Energy is attached to attacks, the attack does 10 more damage to the Active Pokemon (before applying weakness and resistance). you can't use more than 1 Flash Fire Pokebody each turn.

{R}{R} Blaze Blitz 50
Does 20 Damage to one of your opponent's benched pokemon.

Weakness {W} x2
Resistance
retreat {C}

Can I join?
Name: Full Moon
Why joining?: I'm bored
Will you be active?: Yes
Will you understand the judges decision?: Yep
Sample Lv.X:

Umbreon Lv. X HP:130 {D}

Dark Defense: The defending pokemon cannot do more than 70 damage to Umbreon X in one turn. If the attack's base power is over 70 that attack does nothing. (Do not include weakness and resistance)

{D}{D}Moon Glow:
Flip a coin. If heads do 50 damage to any of your opponets pokemon and take 5 Damage counters of Umbreon Lv. X. If tails, this attack does nothing.

Here's my card...I also want to enter.
~I did it to the Japanese Shaymin/Skymin rules.

you ar3 in!We will start because no one is coming.

Back