Lv.X's contest.Congrats Dr4gon!

RE: Lv.X's contest.

Now , you will have to make 2 LV.X, for April the 10th.Judges be active.

So we just make them now. Nothing special...? No big challenge? No requirements? Sounds easy!

No, they have a challenge, you have to make them a poke power and a poke body, no attacks.Wanna se you in action.

Maybe update the first post for info on each round's challenge. Can't wait to get started! I feel like I'm making Delta Species Snorlax!

Thanks for the advice.I already updated the first post.

Here's my entry. Do I have to make a second Lv. X? (By the way, I can use the symbols, right?)

Lumineon Lv. X 110 HP {W}
Level Up

Poke Power: Whirlpool
Once during your opponent's turn, you may use this Power. When your opponent's Active Pokemon tries to Retreat, flip a coin. If heads, they cannot retreat. You cannot use this Power if Lumineon Lv. X is affected by a Special Condition.

Poke Body: Mirror Ring
Whenever your opponent's Active Pokemon attacks and the attack's Base Damage is 60 or under (even if the attack Knocks Out Lumineon), the Defending Pokemon does that much damage to itself.

Standard Lv. X Text
Weakness: x2 {L}
Resistance: {.}
Retreat Cost: {.}

right now, start judging Dr4gon's card, from 1 to 5.

@ Dr4g0n:

First card, 4/5.
Combos perfectly with Lumineon, MT and SF. Great LVX. The only reason it's not 5/5, is because the Poke-Body is waayyy overpowered. Even with a low amount of HP that it has, doing 60 damage (which is about average damage output, BTW) just for being attacked is way too much.

like poke champ, rate the card and make a comment.

May I make a response to what PokeChamp said? If not, I'll merely say: "Thanks!"

Dr4g0n said:
May I make a response to what PokeChamp said? If not, I'll merely say: "Thanks!"

Go ahead and make it. I would like to hear what you have to say!

Well, what you rated about the Body. I don't know if I worded it right or not, but it's meant to be 60 or under damage. If 70 or more is hit on it in one turn, it does nothing. Still, I thank you for judging my card. I was actually expecting 3/5's for my card!

Infmach: Do I have to make a second card? Or can I make a second card just for fun?

Dr4g0n said:
Well, what you rated about the Body. I don't know if I worded it right or not, but it's meant to be 60 or under damage. If 70 or more is hit on it in one turn, it does nothing. Still, I thank you for judging my card. I was actually expecting 3/5's for my card!

Infmach: Do I have to make a second card? Or can I make a second card just for fun?

Yes, the wording is right. It's still broken. A lot of decks do 60 base damage. Toxicroak, Kingdra, Beautifly, and the list goes on.

I think you have to make a second card. That's what he said at the beginning of this contest.

Ok, will do. I was just figuring seeing as so many decks also do 70+ damage (MightyTank, Dialga G, Rampardos, Torterrible...) it would be great. Thanks anyways!

I think I'll do my second card once infmach says I have to. I have the plan for it and everything, just I want to make sure an idea isn't stolen.

Dr4g0n said:
Ok, will do. I was just figuring seeing as so many decks also do 70+ damage (MightyTank, Dialga G, Rampardos, Torterrible...) it would be great. Thanks anyways!

I think I'll do my second card once infmach says I have to. I have the plan for it and everything, just I want to make sure an idea isn't stolen.

You are welcome. Yes, a lot of decks do 70+ damage, but then again, a lot of them do 60 damage, if that! Take Giratina. The most it ever does is 60 damage. There are more examples, of course, and I can give them to you, if you so wish.

True. But Lumineon also takes the damage, it doesn't only get reflected. Can't wait 'till Infmach gives me approval! (NOTE: I don't need more examples, thanks.)

Dr4g0n said:
True. But Lumineon also takes the damage, it doesn't only get reflected. Can't wait 'till Infmach gives me approval! (NOTE: I don't need more examples, thanks.)

I understand this. But the ability to deal 60 damage, just because you were attacked, is a bit too good. I can't wait either. I love judging! Especially since I am so good at it, if I do say so myself.

Edit:
Think of the Body as Fainting Spell, except there's no coin flip. A bit too broken, no?

Back