Lv.X's contest.Congrats Dr4gon!

RE: Lv.X's contest.

Muddy: Then you don't use the Power. The reason I made it that way is because of that problem. It makes it a little less cheap, IMO.

Lyte: ROFL, I was planning on making a Blissey X instead of Swalot X. Decided on Swalot, it's ironic that someone else had the same idea as me.

Alright since my first entry was so heavily opposed I've decided to try again. Here's my entry:

{P} Grumpig Lv. X HP 120

[Poke-Power] Swagger
If the defending pokemon is confused and attempts to attack Grumpig Lv. X you may use this power, your opponent must flip two coins instead of 1. If both are heads place an additional 6 damage counters on Grumpig Lv. X. If both flips are tails the defending pokemon hurts itself for an additional 6 damage counters. If one flip is tails and the other head the defending pokemon hurts itself in confusion. This power cannot be used if Grumpig Lv. X is affected with a special condition.

[Poke-Body] Own Tempo
As long as Grumpig Lv. X remains undamaged each psychic energy attatched to your active Grumpig Lv. X counts as two.

Weakness:2x {P}
Resistance:
Retreat Cost:{C}{C}{C}

I counted that as your first card, now this is your second.BTW,

The poke body is a poke power, and viceversa.It is pretty good, 4/5

@ Lyte:

3/5.
Should be 150 HP. Poke-Power is way too broken, and your grammar needs a little work. Other than that, a decent card.

@ ChloeLuver3:

4/5. *updated score*
The Poke-Body is overpowered, because when combined with Grumpig's Grind attack, his damage output would be too high. The Poke-Power always comes first, just to let you know. Oh, I see what what the card does know. I was tired, I guess. I didn't see what the card did. The Poke-Power is fine. Sorry for my confusion, I promise it won't happen again.

PokeChamp said:
@ Lyte:

3/5.
Should be 150 HP. Poke-Power is way too broken, and your grammar needs a little work. Other than that, a decent card.

@ ChloeLuver3:

2/5.
Over-Powered Body. The Poke-Power always comes first, just to let you know. Confusing Poke-Power.

You're being awfully unclear in critique. Instead of being blunt and just saying what you think of someone's card, give them legitimate feedback. For example, in regards to "Poke-Power comes first"; it was far more helpful than, "Confusing Poke-Power". Instead of saying "Confusing Poke-Power", you could ask to reitterate the meaning of it or explain it further. Or, furthermore, tell the contestant what you found confusing. If necessary, restate criteria, especially for what you consider "overpowered".

Just saying.

I'll judge after school, I was grounded for 2 days.

TehQiGl said:
PokeChamp said:
@ Lyte:

3/5.

@ ChloeLuver3:

2/5.
Over-Powered Body. The Poke-Power always comes first, just to let you know. Confusing Poke-Power.

You're being awfully unclear in critique. Instead of being blunt and just saying what you think of someone's card, give them legitimate feedback. For example, in regards to "Poke-Power comes first"; it was far more helpful than, "Confusing Poke-Power". Instead of saying "Confusing Poke-Power", you could ask to reitterate the meaning of it or explain it further. Or, furthermore, tell the contestant what you found confusing. If necessary, restate criteria, especially for what you consider "overpowered".

Just saying.

I don't think I have done anything wrong, to be honest. I've judged, and my contestants seem to be fine with their scores. None have asked me to be more clear, and until they do, I will judge how I have always judged. This isn't your contest. You are not even a contestant. It's none of your business, to be quite honest.

Have a nice day,

~PokeChamp

Alright, Pokechamp, if you think you're doing fine, keep doing what you're doing. You're definitely correct, this ISN'T my contest, and I do not really have any relation to it. However, my boyfriend and brother (Chloeluver3 and Bob Franklin) ARE contestants, I have been hearing complaints from my boyfriend about your judging. However, one of the rules of this contest is that contestants cannot argue the rulings of the judges. So, perhaps this is why no one is speaking out? However, at least sort of accept my critique. I think it would've been nicer to say, "I don't think I need it, but thanks for the advice." instead of, "I don't think I've done anything wrong." You're being quite defensive, and I wasn't accusing you of anything, just trying to help. However, I think I can peruse the boards and post in topics like any other member; this isn't a private club, right?

Well, that's all I really have to say. :| I won't be bothering you anymore.

TehQiGl said:
Alright, Pokechamp, if you think you're doing fine, keep doing what you're doing. You're definitely correct, this ISN'T my contest, and I do not really have any relation to it. However, my boyfriend and brother (Chloeluver3 and Bob Franklin) ARE contestants, I have been hearing complaints from my boyfriend about your judging. However, one of the rules of this contest is that contestants cannot argue the rulings of the judges. So, perhaps this is why no one is speaking out? However, at least sort of accept my critique. I think it would've been nicer to say, "I don't think I need it, but thanks for the advice." instead of, "I don't think I've done anything wrong." You're being quite defensive, and I wasn't accusing you of anything, just trying to help. However, I think I can peruse the boards and post in topics like any other member; this isn't a private club, right?

Well, that's all I really have to say. :| I won't be bothering you anymore.

OK, I'm sorry if I cam off a bit too defensive. I am sorry to hear that he has complaints. Why didn't you just say that? I would have been quite willing to listen to you if you had said that before. I am sorry that he has an issue with my judging. Perhaps I wasn't clear enough, like you said. Thank you for the feedback!

I will edit my reasons for his score in my original post.

Edit:
I actually understand what the Poke-Power does now. I made a mistake, I guess. I must have been tired. I updated his score.

~PokeChamp

A bit better, I suppose...

I will give you an extra point, in that case...

ChloeLuver3
Card 2:
4/5
Swagger is a little over powered, but otherwise, good!

Lyte:
3/5
Bad grammar and a little hard to read.

No, we have already started.And don't PM me about it!

Some people has to do their cards, so we are going to wait 2 more days.

Ok, sounds like fun. It seems interesting on how long some of these entries are taking...

But we are only going to wait Lyte, if he doesn´t finish in a day, then he will be disqualified.

Back