Lv.X's contest.Congrats Dr4gon!

RE: Lv.X's contest.

yeah, you are right.I will Pm him, if he doesn´t want to participate, then I will take him out of the competition.

I have already PM´ed him, and other inactive members.I will ony wait a day.

Here's number 2. Sorry for the wait.

Gyarados Lv. X 150HP {W}

Poke-Body Intimidate
Any damage done to your pokemon by an opponent's attack is reduced by 20 (after applying weakness and resistance). You can't use more than one Intimidate Poke-body each turn.

Poke-power Enrage
Once during your turn, before you attack, you may use this Poke-power. You may discard two cards from your hand. If you do, you may place up to three damage counters on your opponent's benched pokemon in any way you like. You may only use one Enrage Poke-power per turn. This power can't be used if Gyarados is affected by a special condition.

Weakness: {L} x2
Resistance: {F} -30
Retreat Cost: {C}{C}{C}

That is one of the best I've seen and I think that you could make a deck around it.
5/5 :)

So, I realize I was holding everyone up before, but does anyone know when round 2 starts?

Sorry for the hold-up, I was waiting for round two.

Lyte:

5/5.

Great card, barely any mistakes. I give this to you because you made the best card yet. Although, I advise you to be careful. You wrote Poke-power, when it should be Poke-Power, and when referring to the Power in the card text, you don't say Poke-Power, you just say Power.

Excellent! *Burns said*

Round two: Make 2 attacks LV.X. They should have perfect synergy, but you can´t write "if you used (first attack), you win..."

How many Level X's, just 1?

I'll go ahead and submit mine.

Kingler lvl X {W} 120HP
Level Up

{W}{W} Crab Smash 40
Flip a coin, if heads, the defending Pokemon is now Paralyzed.

{W}{W}{C} Vicegrip 70+
If the defending Pokemon is affected by a special condition last turn, this attack does 70 damage plus 20 more damage. If Kingler lvl X did Crab Smash last turn, this attack does an additional 10 damage. Kingler lvl X cannot use Vicegrip during your next turn.

Standard lvl X text
Weakness: {L}x2
Resistence: -
Retreat Cost: {C}{C}{C}

4/5.

One thing, you don't have to say ignore this effect. It is implied when you say flip a coin.

Ok, I wasn't to sure about that. That was the one thing I doubted actually.

EDIT: I Edited that bit out if that is alright.

3/5, remember the rule of not mentioning the first attack name.And you have to make 3 cards. Now we are raising the number!

Your score still stands. My score will not change, even if you delete the card!

Skarmory Lv. X {M} 130 HP
Level Up

{M}{M} Steel Wing 30
During your opponent's next turn, any damage done to Skarmory is reduced by 20.

{M}{M}{C} Junction 50+
This attack does 50 damage plus Skarmory's remaining HP. During your next turn, Skarmory cannot use Junction.

Standard Lv. X Text
Weakness = x2 {M}
Resistance = -20 {F}
Retreat Cost = {C}{C}

How is it?

3/5.

180 for three? Way too overpowered. Besides that, seems pretty good to me.

If it would be 4 energies, then it would not be overpowered.
4/5

Bob Franklin
3/5
I found that the second attack was a little hard to read. Not following the contest rules about not linking the attacks.

Dr4g0n
3/5
Mega over powered. 180 for just 3 energy! Just too much. I could see maybe 4 or 5 Energy.

Back