Lv.X's contest.Congrats Dr4gon!

RE: Lv.X's contest.

For my third card:

Rotom Lv. X 100 HP {P}
Level Up

{L}{C} Unload 20
You may discard up to two cards from your hand.

{L}{P}{C} Possession 10+
This attack does 10 damage plus 10 damage for each Supporter in your discard pile.

Standard Lv. X Text
Weakness = x2 {D}
Resistance = -20 {C}
Retreat Cost = {C}

Done my third Lv. X. Can't wait for my score and the next round! :D

Excellent! 5/5, not overpowered, good balance, LOL at unload.

:D

I thought it would be a good idea, plus the name is funny. I'm sure if it was ever printed kids could get a kick out of it, in more ways than one!

Dr4g0n said:
Kingdra Lv. X 140 HP {C}
Level Up

{C} Gusher 20
This attack does 10 damage to each of your opponent's Pokemon that already have damage counters on them.

{W}{C} Twister 20
Count the amount of damage counters on the Defending Pokemon. Put that many damage counters on that Pokemon.

Standard Lv. X Text
Weakness = x2 {L}
Resistance = -20 {F}
Retreat Cost = {C}{C}

Current Kingdra in format has 130 HP, and you give him 140. That's just an extra 10! Not much, if you ask me...

How, exactly, is Kingdra supposed to have Fighting resistance? And if you ask me, Kingdra should have have kept his one retreat cost.

3/5.

Lyte said:
Here's number 3...

Rampardos Lv. X 160HP {F}

{F} Thrash
This attack does 10 damage to each pokemon, both yours and your opponent's (don't apply weakness and resistance for benched pokemon)

{C}{C} Rally together 60+
This attack does an extra 10 damage for each of your benched pokemon with any damage counters on it. You may switch Rampardos with one of your benched pokemon.

Weakness: {G} x2
Resistance:
Retreat Cost: {C}

The only flaw that I see, is that you gave him 30 extra HP than Rampardos. Keep it to 20 extra. Other than that, perfect.

4/5.

Dr4g0n said:
For my third card:

Rotom Lv. X 100 HP {P}
Level Up

{L}{C} Unload 20

{L}{P}{C} Possession 10+
This attack does 10 damage plus 10 damage for each Supporter in your discard pile.

Standard Lv. X Text
Weakness = x2 {D}
Resistance = -20 {C}
Retreat Cost = {C}

Rotom, eh?

5/5, perfect synergy between the two cards, and you portrayed him perfectly.

Yay! PokeChamp is back!

Anyways... Yeah. My Kingdra card had so many flaws. Type, HP, Retreat Cost, over powered. :p

I can't believe that my Rotom got a perfect score! I thought it up in a minute! Can't wait for next round! How many other entrants have to enter their cards for this round?

LOL!

By the way, PokeChamp, you haven't been on that much lately. Where were you? I know there was Regionals, but is there a different reason?

Here is my second card. I know it is EXTREMELY LATE but I have been fretting over Regionals and went 2-4.

Tyranitar lvl X 160HP {D}

{D}{D}{D}{D} Crushing smash 20x
This attack does 20x the number of the opponents pokemon with Damage counters on it.

{D}{D}{D}{D}{D} Destroying grip 40+
This attack does 40+ 10 damage for each damage counter on the defedning pokemon.

Standard lvl X text.
Weakness: x2 {F}
Resistence: -20 {P}
Retreat: {C}{C}{C}{C}{C}

very good card, 5/5, guys, your cards are very good in general.

Here is my last card. I would've waited til PokeChamp judged but you wanted me to submit my next card, so here it is!

Sharpedo lvl X 110HP {D}

{D}{W}{C} Jet Smash 40+
Flip a coin, if heads this attack does an additional 30 damage. If tails, the defending pokemon is paralyzed.

{D}{W}{C}{C} Crushing Bite 50+
If you flipped a coin during your last turn, This attack does an additional 40 damage. The Defending pokemon cannot retreat during your opponents next turn.

Standard lvl X Text
Weakness: x2 {L}
Retreat: {C}

Hope you liek it.

1/5, there is a huge error. And with that error you almost ruined your card on the part of synergy.

Could you at least tell me what my error was?

Also, maybe you should PM Pokechamp and remind him about this.

Sorry for my absence.

Bob Franklin said:
Here is my second card. I know it is EXTREMELY LATE but I have been fretting over Regionals and went 2-4.

Tyranitar lvl X 160HP {D}

{D}{D}{D}{D} Crushing smash 20x
This attack does 20x the number of the opponents pokemon with Damage counters on it.

{D}{D}{D}{D}{D} Destroying grip 40+
This attack does 40+ 10 damage for each damage counter on the defedning pokemon.

Standard lvl X text.
Weakness: x2 {F}
Retreat: {C}{C}{C}{C}{C}

The attacks are over-priced for what they can do. Besides that, pretty good.

4/5.

Bob Franklin said:
Here is my last card. I would've waited til PokeChamp judged but you wanted me to submit my next card, so here it is!

Sharpedo lvl X 110HP {D}

{D}{W}{C} Jet Smash 40+
Your opponentshould be yourself flips a coin, if heads this attack does an additional 30 damage. If tails, the defending pokemon is paralyzed.

{D}{W}{C}{C} Crushing Bite 50+
If you flipped a coin during you last turnsee the error?, This attack does an additional 40 damage. The Defending pokemon cannot retreat during your opponents next turn.

Standard lvl X Text
Weakness: x2 {L}
Retreat: {C}

Hope you liek it.

2/5. You ruined the synergy by a simple mistake. Be more careful next time.

Pokechamp: May you rate these two cards?

Kingdra Lv. X 140 HP {C}
Level Up

{C} Gusher 20
This attack does 10 damage to each of your opponent's Pokemon that already have damage counters on them.

{W}{C} Twister 20
Count the amount of damage counters on the Defending Pokemon. Put that many damage counters on that Pokemon.

Standard Lv. X Text
Weakness = x2 {L}
Resistance = -20 {F}
Retreat Cost = {C}{C}

Rotom Lv. X 100 HP {P}
Level Up

{L}{C} Unload 20

{L}{P}{C} Possession 10+

Standard Lv. X Text
Weakness = x2 {D}
Resistance = -20 {C}
Retreat Cost = {C}

Back