Lv.X's contest.Congrats Dr4gon!

RE: Lv.X's contest.

Very good card Lyte, the protrctive rage attack is great, it had synergy with the Poke Power. Then the Poke Body is not broken.
9/10, now, the judges will rank from 1 to 10.

I really would consider playing that as a spreading deck. Great Job!
10/10

infmach said:
Dr4gon's card:

Alakazam 110 hp {P}

Poke-body: Psychic power
When this pokemon is active, your opponent's pokemon can't retreat.

{P}{C} Psychic energy 50
Attach an energy from your hand to one of your pokemon.

W:{P} +30
R:
RC:{C}

My Entry:

Alakazam Lv. X 130 HP {P}
Level Up

Poke Power: Calm Mind
Once during your turn (before your attack), if Alakazam is your Active Pokemon, you may use this Power. Flip 2 coins; if the first one is heads, attach an Energy to one of your Pokemon. If the second is heads, put 2 damage counters on the Defending Pokemon at the end of their next turn. This Power cannot be used if Alakazam is affected by a Special Condition.

{P}{P}{C} Psycho Burst 10x
This attack does 10 damage times the number of Energy attached to all of your Pokemon. Before doing damage, you may attach an Energy from your discard pile to one of your Pokemon.

Weakness = x2 {P}
Resistance = {.}
Retreat Cost = {C}{C}

Maybe we should each do a Lvl X for both cards. That way things are more fair since we're both using the same resources. Just my suggestion.

Lyte said:
Maybe we should each do a Lvl X for both cards. That way things are more fair since we're both using the same resources. Just my suggestion.

If we have a tie, then I will give one card, you will have to make a Lv.X for that card.

Dr4gon@Excellent card, it is beautiful, it has perfect synergy, the attack is way awesome, and you increased the retreat cost.

10/10

Lyte said:
Original Card
Mamoswine 130 hp {F}

Poke-power: Charge
Once during your turn (before you attack) you may do 10 damage to one of your pokemon (don't apply weakness or resistance for this damage). If you do, during your turn each of Mamoswine's attacks do an extra 20 damage to the defending pokemon (before applying weakness and resistance). This power can't be used if Mamoswine is affected by a special condition.

{F}{W}{C} Muddy Sport 70
Switch the defending pokemon with one of your opponent's benched pokemon.

W: {G} +30
R: {L} -20
RC:{C}{C}{C}

Mamoswine Lvl X 150 HP {F}

Poke-BODY Territorial Tusks
Whenever your opponent changes his or her active pokemon, place 2 damage counters on the new active pokemon. You may not use more than 1 Territorial Tusks Poke-Body each turn.

{F}{W}{C} Protective Rage 30+
Choose one of your benched pokemon (excluding any Mamoswine) and flip a coin for each damage counter on that pokemon. This attack does 30 damage plus 20 times the number of heads. Remove two damage counters from that pokemon.

W: {G} x2
R: {L} -20
RC:{C}{C}{C}

9/10, absolutely perfect synergy with the card provided, however, the Poke-Body makes the attack do 90 damage, which I think is a bit much, even for three Energy.

Dr4g0n said:
infmach said:
Dr4gon's card:

Alakazam 110 hp {P}

Poke-body: Psychic power
When this pokemon is active, your opponent's pokemon can't retreat.

{P}{C} Psychic energy 50
Attach an energy from your hand to one of your pokemon.

W:{P} +30
R:
RC:{C}

My Entry:

Alakazam Lv. X 130 HP {P}
Level Up

Poke Power: Calm Mind
Once during your turn (before your attack), if Alakazam is your Active Pokemon, you may use this Power. Flip 2 coins; if the first one is heads, attach an Energy to one of your Pokemon. If the second is heads, put 2 damage counters on the Defending Pokemon at the end of their next turn. This Power cannot be used if Alakazam is affected by a Special Condition.

{P}{P}{C} Psycho Burst 10x
This attack does 10 damage times the number of Energy attached to all of your Pokemon. Before doing damage, you may attach an Energy from your discard pile to one of your Pokemon.

Weakness = x2 {P}
Resistance = {.}
Retreat Cost = {C}{C}

8/10, you left the Poke-Body untouched. I wuld have liked to see some synergy with the Poke-Body. Also, he provides way too much Energy attachment for a card.

No he didn't, see when you flip tails, your opponent will always reiceve the damage. Still it is your decision.

9/10, absolutely perfect synergy with the card provided, however, the Poke-Body makes the attack do 90 damage, which I think is a bit much, even for three Energy.

You're right. I should've put in "excluding the effects of an attack" to balance it out.

Lyte said:

You're right. I should've put in "excluding the effects of an attack" to balance it out.

Consider this a learning experience. Either way, a 9/10 is still a remarkable score.

We need you Muddy, you will decide the winner by your ranking.

PokeChamp said:
Oh, I see. I missed that, sorry.

Update: 9/10.

Ok,i's OK.

OK then, I will make a card. Lyte and Dr4gon are going to PM me and the judges. Then the judges hall post them here. I don't want the contestants to copy each other.

Mm-K! Can't wait! Can't believe I'm here! In the Final Finals! Woo! Can't wait for the card to come out!

It will be like the other final, but now I will make one card.

Have you decided on the card yet, Inf? Man, I'm sooooooooo impatient!

Start!
Golem 140 HP {F}

Reaction Earthquake:poke-Body
If Golem was damaged during your opponent´s turn, choose two of your opponent's pokemon, then put a damage counters on both.

{F}{F}{C} Rock Pressure 50
Return the highest evolution from your opponent's active pokemon, if it is a basic pokemon, then do 30 more damage.

{F}{F}{C}{C} Rollout 100

W:{G}+30
R:{L}-20
RC:{C}{C}{C}{C}

I have sent in my Golem Lv. X (To Infmach). I can't wait to see scoring! By the way, can you post both cards here once Lyte sends in their card? I want see theirs compared to mine!

Back