• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Lv63:: H :: BIG UPDATE! Everything you Need!!! W:: Leafeon X!!

What is your favorite set?

• Legends Awakened

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Rising Rivals

Votes: 21 65.6%
  • Power Keepers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Holo Phantoms

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Lv63 ~ H: Flygon X, Gengar X, Shining Charizard, Promocroak W: Machamp X and SF!

PokemonLv63X said:
i really didnt see anything woth my cards, check my wants maybe u have sometin tho...

ace310j said:
No that wouldnt be fair I will do that for Gengar or Flygon but, not for Espeon.
nope sry, i want more for those to X's

ace310j said:
i like the kingdra prime and the palkia lv x, but those wont add up to any of those, and the spiratomb is gone

Would you trade a palkia x and a RH Rare candy for Shining Celebi.

no way man haha funny

if u can add somtin then ur first offer we can work with[/QUOTE]

OK I added some more x's to my list if you want to see if there is anything else.

RE: Lv63 ~ H: Flygon X, Gengar X, Shining Charizard, Promocroak W: Machamp X and SF!

ace310j said:
nope sry, i want more for those to X's

ace310j said:
i like the kingdra prime and the palkia lv x, but those wont add up to any of those, and the spiratomb is gone

Would you trade a palkia x and a RH Rare candy for Shining Celebi.

no way man haha funny

if u can add somtin then ur first offer we can work with[/QUOTE]

OK I added some more x's to my list if you want to see if there is anything else.
[/quote]

no sry, u dont have enough, it is a 1st edition by the way....

Then what about palkia and something for it.
http://cgi.ebay.com/1x-Shining-Celebi-Ultra-Rare-HOTT-Pokemon-Mint-/220613948870?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item335d9db5c6

They dont cost that much.

RE: Lv63 ~ H: Flygon X, Gengar X, Shining Charizard, Promocroak W: Machamp X and SF!!!!

Hey lv63, I want that celebi, I hope you could include it in our massive trade?

RE: Lv63 ~ H: Flygon X, Gengar X, Shining Charizard, Promocroak W: Machamp X and SF!!!!

Tylertyphlosion said:
Hey lv63, I want that celebi, I hope you could include it in our massive trade?

wish i could but it is forever mine, i cant part wit it lol!

Then what about my palkia and something else for charizard.

ace310j said:
Then what about my palkia and something else for charizard.

no sry, still wouldnt add up

How about palkia and one of my other X's. If you look I added some more cards to my trade list.

ace310j said:
How about palkia and one of my other X's. If you look I added some more cards to my trade list.

nope sry, i dont need anything

Garchomp C LV.X and Mewtwo LV.X for my Machamp LV.X.

EspeonROX said:
Garchomp C LV.X and Mewtwo LV.X for my Machamp LV.X.

no thank you i am working out a better trade for the mewtwo X

OK then. Thanks anyways! :)

EspeonROX said:
OK then. Thanks anyways! :)
wait do u want anything else cuz i really want the machamp?

Would you do my

1x Azelf Lv. X

for your

2x Call Energy (1 RH)

?

Feel free to CML and counter-offer.

festizzio said:
Would you do my

1x Azelf Lv. X

for your

2x Call Energy (1 RH)

?

Feel free to CML and counter-offer.

what other cards can u offer cuz i just got an Azelf x

In that case, CML for 2x Call Energy (1 RH), I don't have any more of your wants.

festizzio said:
In that case, CML for 2x Call Energy (1 RH), I don't have any more of your wants.

can we work out somthing for ur chrystal charizard

PokemonLv63X said:
sorrythought that was under haves

PokemonLv63X said:

PokemonLv63X said:

If you mean Charizard*, then sure. I don't have Crystal Charizard, in fact it's the only one I'm missing! :(

Edit: must've missed your edit somehow. Anything else you're interested in?

festizzio said:
If you mean Charizard*, then sure. I don't have Crystal Charizard, in fact it's the only one I'm missing! :(

Edit: must've missed your edit somehow. Anything else you're interested in?
[/quote]

i need 2 jumpluffs and sableyes u have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back