• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Lv63:: H :: BIG UPDATE! Everything you Need!!! W:: Leafeon X!!

What is your favorite set?

• Legends Awakened

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Rising Rivals

Votes: 21 65.6%
  • Power Keepers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Holo Phantoms

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Lv63 ~ H: Flygon X, Gengar X, Shining Charizard, Promocroak W: Machamp X and SF!

PokemonLv63X said:
If you mean Charizard*, then sure. I don't have Crystal Charizard, in fact it's the only one I'm missing! :(

Edit: must've missed your edit somehow. Anything else you're interested in?

i need 2 jumpluffs and sableyes u have?
[/quote]

I have 1 Jumpluff and 1 RH Sableye SF. I could do both of them for the 2x Call Energy (1 RH)?

RE: Lv63 ~ H: Flygon X, Gengar X, Shining Charizard, Promocroak W: Machamp X and SF!

festizzio said:
i need 2 jumpluffs and sableyes u have?

I have 1 Jumpluff and 1 RH Sableye SF. I could do both of them for the 2x Call Energy (1 RH)?
[/quote]

i would need one more thing to make that fair

festizzio said:
Really? Like what?

wait instead can i just trade them for the proffesor sleeves? and if so i also want to trade for the jumpluff and the charizard star and crystal

I can do my

Professor Sleeves Sealed
Jumpluff HGSS
Charizard*

Your

2x Call Energy (1 RH)
Flygon Lv. X
Spiritomb AR

I'm not sure how much you value the Charizard*, since most people like saying something along the lines of, "don't value high, it's for my collection," etc. I still value it at $30, as I go by ebay completed listings. That's also probably an under-value.

So to break it down, the professor sleeves for the calls, the Charizard* for the Flygon X, and the Jumpluff HGSS for the Spiritomb AR. That makes it easy if you think one of the cards is worth more than the other. LMK please

festizzio said:
I can do my

Professor Sleeves Sealed
Jumpluff HGSS
Charizard*

Your

2x Call Energy (1 RH)
Flygon Lv. X
Spiritomb AR

I'm not sure how much you value the Charizard*, since most people like saying something along the lines of, "don't value high, it's for my collection," etc. I still value it at $30, as I go by ebay completed listings. That's also probably an under-value.

So to break it down, the professor sleeves for the calls, the Charizard* for the Flygon X, and the Jumpluff HGSS for the Spiritomb AR. That makes it easy if you think one of the cards is worth more than the other. LMK please

sry i already traded the spiritomb forgot to update, and just want to trade for the leeves and the jumpluff, anything else u want?

How about Mewtwo Lv. X for the Jumpluff?

I don't see anything else for the Jumpluff. Wanna just trade for the sleeves then?

CML for
Promocroak G!
Flygon Lv X
Claydol Ex
Espeon Ex
Typhlosian Ex
Gyarados Ex
Magmar Ex

ace310j said:
CML for
Promocroak G!
Flygon Lv X
Claydol Ex
Espeon Ex
Typhlosian Ex
Gyarados Ex
Magmar Ex

all i can trade is the espeon cuz the others are gone and the gyrados isnt to much, so can u do this

Blaziken FB X
Drapion X

for my

Espeon EX?

RE: Lv63 ~ Shining Charizard come on in and check it out!!!!! + STAPLES GALORE

I'm interested in your ho-oh legend top and bottom. I have loads of WOTC holos, check my haves in my signature. Willing to give 2 or 3 for each half!

Magus said:
I'm interested in your ho-oh legend top and bottom. I have loads of WOTC holos, check my haves in my signature. Willing to give 2 or 3 for each half!

well i def wont do 2-3 for each half seeing that each half is worth 11$ and each holo is worth like 2-3$ i wouls need like 4 each, and i would like to get all the 1st ed cards too!!! i want to to get them all!!!

K, well do you like anything off my list...?

Magus said:
K, well do you like anything off my list...?

yeah all of the old holos, pm me so we can work somtin out there, i will talk to u 2moro!

Hi! I have a lot of the WOTC holos, from Base-Gym series. Let me know what you want for

Electrivire Lv X
Charizard G Lv.X
Arceus 94 Lv.X
Staraptor FB Lv. X
Absol Lv X
MewTwo Lv X (pack)
Darkrai Lv X (promo) x2
Time Space Distortion

Espeon Ex
Gyarados Ex

1Pokemon_Master said:
Hi! I have a lot of the WOTC holos, from Base-Gym series. Let me know what you want for

Electrivire Lv X
Charizard G Lv.X
Arceus 94 Lv.X
Staraptor FB Lv. X
Absol Lv X
MewTwo Lv X (pack)
Darkrai Lv X (promo) x2
Time Space Distortion

Espeon Ex
Gyarados Ex

i want all the holos i can get and the rares LMK!

I can get you all the holos from base (no charizard) --> 15 cards, jungle (no jolteon, pidgeot, or snorlax) --> 13 , and All fossil -->15.

For your:

Electrivire Lv X
Charizard G Lv.X
Arceus 94 Lv.X
Staraptor FB Lv. X
Absol Lv X
MewTwo Lv X (pack)
Darkrai Lv X (promo) x2
Time Space Distortion
Espeon Ex
Gyarados Ex
Ho oh Legend - top and bottom

Let me know or counter.

Hey 63!
wanna CML for
Espeon Ex
Gyarados Ex
and the char that has the peel?

PokemonLv63X said:
all i can trade is the espeon cuz the others are gone and the gyrados isnt to much, so can u do this

Blaziken FB X
Drapion X

for my

Espeon EX?

Espeon EX is like an 8 dollar card. And the card I wanted the most was gyrados ex.

So just tell me what you would do LMK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back