• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Machamp's Trade Thread! H: LT Booster Packs, Player Rewards, FA EX's W: Flashfire, Shinings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: {H} EX FAs, Garchomp, Shiny Energies, STUFF! {W} EX FAs, Rayquaza EX, ND Shinies.

Okay. I'm a bit slow but!...

My Hydregion (Dark Trance)
for
Your Garchomp? (Mach cut) :D

RE: {H} EX FAs, Garchomp, Shiny Energies, STUFF! {W} EX FAs, Rayquaza EX, ND Shinies.

Your:
Raikou EX FA
Frost Rotom

My:
Kyogre EX FA
Zekrom EX set (not promo)
Ho-oh legend top (slight play)
Lugia legend bottom (slight play)

Your
Darkrai ex

My
Zekrom EX FA
Rayquaza Deoxys Legend COMPELTE
Darkrai Cresselia Complete Legend
Ho-oh Legend Top

Bigshow457 said:
Okay. I'm a bit slow but!...

My Hydregion (Dark Trance)
for
Your Garchomp? (Mach cut) :D

I can do that. But you don't appear to have a rep thread, you need one to trade on this site. You can request one Here. Once you get one (Or if you already have one), let me know.

NarcoticHobo said:
Your:
Raikou EX FA
Frost Rotom

My:
Kyogre EX FA
Zekrom EX set (not promo)
Ho-oh legend top (slight play)
Lugia legend bottom (slight play)

I'll take it. But I just noticed my Raikou has a little dent on his face. I can get pictures as well. I also have another Raikou EX FA in my deck, but that one has some specs on the back.

ThePokePr0 said:
Your
Darkrai ex

My
Zekrom EX FA
Rayquaza Deoxys Legend COMPELTE
Darkrai Cresselia Complete Legend
Ho-oh Legend Top

I just traded the Darkrai away, and I already have Zekrom EX FA. Sorry.

i have
regigigas ex
shaymin ex
reshiram ex set
terrakion nv
i like
raikou ex fa
darkrai ex

Machamp the Champion said:
I can do that. But you don't appear to have a rep thread, you need one to trade on this site. You can request one Here. Once you get one (Or if you already have one), let me know.
Alright. Once I get one i'll pm you.

what if i throw in shining steelix instead of Zekrom fa ex?

oop sorry didn't read correctly. Thanks anyway!

skipped? still interested in raikou

jgreen said:
skipped? still interested in raikou

Oops, sorry. I already traded the Darkrai away, and there are some others that are interested in the Raikou that have things I'm more interested in. I'll let you know if they don't work out. Have you gotten my end of the trade we're currently doing yet?

Hi there! How about this:

My: x1 Donphan Prime, x1 Ursaring Prime, x1 Zekrom EX, x1 Reshiram EX, x1 Regigigas EX

Your: x1Gengar Prime, x1 Kingdra Prime, x1 Raikou EX FA

Energymite!! said:
Hi there! How about this:

My: x1 Donphan Prime, x1 Ursaring Prime, x1 Zekrom EX, x1 Reshiram EX, x1 Regigigas EX

Your: x1Gengar Prime, x1 Kingdra Prime, x1 Raikou EX FA

I've traded away my duplicates of Gengar and Kingdra, and I've got some other people looking for the Raikou, but I'll let you know if they don't work out.

I'll take it. But I just noticed my Raikou has a little dent on his face. I can get pictures as well. I also have another Raikou EX FA in my deck, but that one has some specs on the back.

Hey sorry, I just finalized a trade for raikou... maybe we can do this:

Your:
Altaria PR promo
Landorus FA promo

My:
Zekrom EX set
Ho-oh top (slight play)
Lugia bottom (slight play)

NarcoticHobo said:
Hey sorry, I just finalized a trade for raikou... maybe we can do this:

Your:
Altaria PR promo
Landorus FA promo

My:
Zekrom EX set
Ho-oh top (slight play)
Lugia bottom (slight play)

Hmm, I think I'll have to pass. Those cards are really just collection wants, and the Landorus is a bigger priority of a collection want then the Legend and ND EXs. Sorry.

Edit: I could do the Altaria for the Zekrom, or for the 2 Legends.

Hmm, I think I'll have to pass. Those cards are really just collection wants, and the Landorus is a bigger priority of a collection want then the Legend and ND EXs. Sorry.

Edit: I could do the Altaria for the Zekrom, or for the 2 Legends.

I wasn't really interested in the landorus, just threw it in to even it out.

Lets do your altaria for my legends :) PM to confirm.

oh ok no problem i have not i actually just PMed you about that today to see if you sent it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back