• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Machamp's Trade Thread! H: LT Booster Packs, Player Rewards, FA EX's W: Flashfire, Shinings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: {H} EX FAs, Garchomp, Shiny Energies, STUFF! {W} EX FAs, Rayquaza EX, ND Shinies.

Machamp the Champion said:
Second bump of the week. Looking for Ho-oh's now.

Okay. I have a rep thread now. http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-bigshow457
or click on my siggy.

RE: {H} EX FAs, Garchomp, Shiny Energies, STUFF! {W} EX FAs, Rayquaza EX, ND Shinies.

Bigshow457 said:
Okay. I have a rep thread now. http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-bigshow457
or click on my siggy.

Cool beans. PM with address to confirm.

EDIT: The trade is my Garchomp DRX 90 (Mach cut) for your Hydreigon DRX 97 (Dark Trance) correct?

Machamp the Champion said:
Cool beans. PM with address to confirm.

EDIT: The trade is my Garchomp DRX 90 (Mach cut) for your Hydreigon DRX 97 (Dark Trance) correct?

Correct. I shall PM you.

First BUMP of the week. Looking for Mew's and Ho-oh's. Oh, and some other stuff too.

RE: {H} EX FAs, Terrakion RH, Shiny Energies, STUFF! {W} EX FAs, Mew EX, Ho-oh EX.

Bump

Ha. If I make the word bump small enough, mods won't think it's a bump, and won't count it as one. It's genius!

Added a Terrakion RH.

RE: {H} EX FAs, Terrakion RH, Shiny Energies, STUFF! {W} EX FAs, Ho-oh EX.

Can you CML for Kyogre EX FA
Kyurem EX FA
Regigigas EX FA
Shaymin EX FA

Blissey Prime
Tyranitar Prime
Yanmega Prime
Absol Prime

zega90 said:
Can you CML for Kyogre EX FA
Kyurem EX FA
Regigigas EX FA
Shaymin EX FA

Blissey Prime
Tyranitar Prime
Yanmega Prime
Absol Prime

Please stop asking that. But I did find a Tornadus EX FA. I probably wouldn't trade any of my Full Arts for it. It says on your trade thread you're looking for "4X Terrakion 2x", I have a Terrakion in RH from NV, if that's what you're looking for. I also have a few of your deck wants as well. I should also note that the Blissey has a bit of edge wear, and the Yanmega has a little dent on him. Could you make an offer please? Thanks.

I have these:
X3 Dark Patch
X2 Zwelious (Draw In)
X4 Deino (2 NV 2 Deep Growl)
X1 Super Rod NV
X1 Aerodactyl DEX
X1 Twist Mountain

Since you dont wanna to trade your FA'ts I would need to skip it couse onlly I really really need is Terrakion but I cant give you FA for it.

zega90 said:
Since you dont wanna to trade your FA'ts I would need to skip it couse onlly I really really need is Terrakion but I cant give you FA for it.

Alright then, maybe another time. Thanks anyways.

Hey man, would you mind checking my list for the following stoofs:

Kyogre EX FA
League Promo Energy (Which year/what design is on it?)

Phaaze22 said:
Hey man, would you mind checking my list for the following stoofs:

Kyogre EX FA
League Promo Energy (Which year/what design is on it?)

The league promo energy are all the newest ones that have the BW set logo, from 2011 to 2012. I have these unlisted that I saw you were interested in.

Mew EX DRX
Raikou EX DEX
Rayquaza DV (Does NOT have the DV logo on the artwork)

I was interested in your Registeel EX FA and Zekrom EX (Non promo correct?). However. I'd like to wait until after Regionals before I make an offer. Which if you weren't aware is tomorrow. I was actually planning on offering to you after Regionals before you posted here.

I'll let you know what of those is intact.
~MtC

Oh wow, thanks man, that's very kind of you! Yeah, I'm not fussed about whether it's the blister promo Rayquaza or not, I just want the Rayquaza! XP

I might be just about to trade the Registeel though so I'll have to get back to you on that one. Obviously if it doesn't work out I can trade it to ya. And yeah, it is a non promo Zek EX.

interested in Entei + Suicune top half?

Pokepuzzle said:
interested in Entei + Suicune top half?

I am interested in that, if that's what you're asking. Is there anything you're interested in of mine?

exdarkrai01 said:
What do you value Reshiram EX FA at?

Around 15 ish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back