• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Machamp's Trade Thread! H: LT Booster Packs, Player Rewards, FA EX's W: Flashfire, Shinings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: {H} EX FAs, Rayquaza DV, Mew EX, STUFF! {W} EX FAs, Tornadus EX.

Pokepuzzle said:
hey I actually only have 76 regular booster pack codes, not 80.

Is it ok if I replace the last 4 with a Serperior tin code, samurott tin code, and Scolipede trainer challenge code?

I'm only interested in codes that give packs, so no. How about you just give me the codes you do have, and the next time you get codes that give packs, you give me 4 of them. As long as it won't take too long (Like, maybe a month at the latest). Does that sound good?

Machamp the Champion said:
Pokepuzzle said:
hey I actually only have 76 regular booster pack codes, not 80.

Is it ok if I replace the last 4 with a Serperior tin code, samurott tin code, and Scolipede trainer challenge code?

I'm only interested in codes that give packs, so no. How about you just give me the codes you do have, and the next time you get codes that give packs, you give me 4 of them. As long as it won't take too long (Like, maybe a month at the latest). Does that sound good?

uhh okay, you still want the darkrai, rayquaza, and mewtwo tin codes though right?

Pokepuzzle said:
Machamp the Champion said:

uhh okay, you still want the darkrai, rayquaza, and mewtwo tin codes though right?

Yeah. The 2012 Fall ones give you a pack each. Plus the promo of course.

I like your Rayquaza DV and the Tynamo NVI 38! I have a Dark Trance Hydreigon and 2 GRPD Blend energy!!

Fluttershy said:
I like your Rayquaza DV and the Tynamo NVI 38! I have a Dark Trance Hydreigon and 2 GRPD Blend energy!!

Sorry, the Rayquaza is gone :( Thanks anyways.

RE: {H} EX FAs, Garchomp, STUFF! {W} EX FAs, Tornadus EX.

Can you:

Celebi Prime
Yanmega Prime
Electrode Prime
Absol Prime
Tyranitar Prime
Typhlosion Prime (not promo)
Raikou & Entei Legend Full
Alph Lithograph

for my Reshiram EX and Hydreigon DRX 97 (Dark Trance)

Also do you have any other cards from HGSS? Common/Uncommon/Holo/Rare?

My 20 codes, your Garchomp Mach Cut. LMK

zega90 said:
Can you:

Celebi Prime
Yanmega Prime
Electrode Prime
Absol Prime
Tyranitar Prime
Typhlosion Prime (not promo)
Raikou & Entei Legend Full
Alph Lithograph

for my Reshiram EX and Hydreigon DRX 97 (Dark Trance)

Also do you have any other cards from HGSS? Common/Uncommon/Holo/Rare?

I just traded most of those Primes away, sorry. The only ones I have left are Typhlosion (1 Set and 1 Promo), Electrode, and Machamp. Are those the only cards you're interested in, or are there others? I've got a few cards from HGSS. Are you looking for just HGSS, or does that include Unleashed, Triumphant, etc?

KaMewie said:
My 20 codes, your Garchomp Mach Cut. LMK

Hmm, how about 24 codes for the Garchomp? Let me know, thanks.

It mean HGSS and all other editions from HGSS in that format Unleasher, Triumphant.

What about legends top and bottom?

zega90 said:
It mean HGSS and all other editions from HGSS in that format Unleasher, Triumphant.

What about legends top and bottom?

I've got a few dozen holo's and rares from the HGSS era, and tons of C/UC.

I can trade legends, if that's what you're asking. Which ones are you interested in?

In Raikou & Entei Legend Full I can offer you Hydreigon dark trance.

zega90 said:
In Raikou & Entei Legend Full I can offer you Hydreigon dark trance.

So, are you offering this?

My Raikou & Entei Legend Full
Your Hydreigon Dark Trance

Is that correct?

Yes Im not shure how much that 2 cards worth? I valued my Hydreigon at 8$ if you feel i would be riped you can throw in if you have xx juniper and N or and 1 prime.

zega90 said:
Yes Im not shure how much that 2 cards worth? I valued my Hydreigon at 8$ if you feel i would be riped you can throw in if you have xx juniper and N or and 1 prime.

I think the Raikou & Entei full would probably be around 8. If you'd like to do that trade, and your Hydreigon is mint to near mint, PM me to confirm.

Meet me in the middle at 22 codes?

Yes he is NM/MINT from tournament package right to my album :) ok then I PM you.

RE: {H} EX FAs, Keldeo EX, Bianca FA, STUFF! {W} Tornadus EX, Darkrai, BC Holos.

i have a tornadus ex(reg), 4of the blend energies you need and 3 gothitelle,1 nv terrakion and 1 dusknoir, i'm looking for FA Bianca, lmk if we can work something out.

RE: {H} EX FAs, Keldeo EX, Bianca FA, STUFF! {W} Tornadus EX, Darkrai, BC Holos.

Would you do
MY:
Tornadus EX FA
Mew EX

YOUR:
Bianca FA
Something else

LMK

I am also interested in your Keldeo EX and I have Skyla, RH Aggron and Vileplume too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back