• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Machamp's Trade Thread! H: LT Booster Packs, Player Rewards, FA EX's W: Flashfire, Shinings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: {H} EX FAs, Keldeo EX, Bianca FA, STUFF! {W} Tornadus EX, Darkrai, BC Holos.

Sorry, can't do that any more. Traded the Terrakions. :(

RE: {H} EX FAs, Keldeo EX, Bianca FA, STUFF! {W} Tornadus EX, Darkrai, BC Holos.

Mayer said:
Sorry, can't do that any more. Traded the Terrakions. :(

Alright, well, thanks anyways.

Also, Kianraikou, I sent you a PM.

i'll do fa tornadus ex instead of regular art?

fantasy_freak08 said:

That would be good. So it would be:

My:
Keldeo EX

Your:
Tornadus EX FA
Darkrai EX Promo
1 Aggron DRX Holo
2 Gothitelle EP Holo

Is that correct? I sent Kianraikou a PM, but not an address. I'll let him know you've beaten his last offer.

My
Terrakion NV FA
Blend energy RH (the one you want)

Your
Keldeo ex

Machamp the Champion said:
fantasy_freak08 said:

That would be good. So it would be:

My:
Keldeo EX

Your:
Tornadus EX FA
Darkrai EX Promo
1 Aggron DRX Holo
2 Gothitelle EP Holo

Is that correct? I sent Kianraikou a PM, but not an address. I'll let him know you've beaten his last offer.

sure thing, my aggron is RH though so i hope thats ok with you. PM me whenever you can. thanks.

ThePokePr0 said:
My
Terrakion NV FA
Blend energy RH (the one you want)

Your
Keldeo ex

Hm, I think I'll pass on that. Others seem to have thing I'm more interested in for the Keldeo. Currently, Fantasy Freak's got the best one. It's the one above this one. Sorry about that, but thanks anyways.

Kianraikou said:
I could do tornadus ex, darkrai promo, aggron dex and 2 gothitelles or if you want terrakion and/or pack mewtwo ex holo I could offer it.

Would you change the Aggron into another Gothitelle EP Holo?

justintam0731 said:
Would you do
MY:
Mew EX
One of your Throw ins

YOUR:
Keldeo EX

LMK

Oops. Forgot to mention I don't need Mew anymore.

How about this
MY:
Tornadus EX FA
A Throw In

YOUR:
Keldeo EX

LMK

My:
Tornadus EX
Mew EX DrX
1x Blend Energy (The one you need)
1x Aggron DrX RH

Your:
Bianca FA
Keldeo EX

My:

Mewtwo EX NFA ND

Your:

Keldeo EX NFA BC

LMK

I still have some codes/blend grpd's that I can throw in.

if it's gone I'm still interested in the Bianca FA, lmk

Hey, would you do:
My:
Mewtwo EX (pack)
and Terrakion NVI

For your:
FA bianca LMK or counter thanks!

To everyone interested in the Kedleo and Bianca, they are both gone. If you're interested in anything else, let me know.

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
do you have Skyla or First ticket?

No, sorry. I'm actually looking for Skyla's myself.

To everyone interested in the Kedleo and Bianca, they are both gone. If you're interested in anything else, let me know.

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
do you have Skyla or First ticket?

are we still our trade for the keldeo or did you trade it to someone else? lmk please. thanks.

fantasy_freak08 said:

are we still our trade for the keldeo or did you trade it to someone else? lmk please. thanks.

Yeah, you're the person I'm trading it to. I believe I sent you a PM.

fantasy_freak08 said:

Yeah, you're the person I'm trading it to. I believe I sent you a PM.

i didn't receive one, i fired you one instead. hopefully you get it!

RE: {H} EX FAs, BC, STUFF! {W} Computer Search, Darkrai, BC Holos.

Leeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttt'sssssssssss Bump! I'll be going to another BC prerelease this Saturday, so you may want to hold off on your offer if you're looking for something from that set.

RE: {H} EX FAs, White Kyurem FA, Skyla RH, STUFF! {W} Computer Search, Darkrai, BC Holos.

Bump. Got the stuff in the title plus Gold Potion and Shiny Golurk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back