• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Machamp's Trade Thread! H: LT Booster Packs, Player Rewards, FA EX's W: Flashfire, Shinings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: {H} EX FAs, White Kyurem FA, Skyla RH, STUFF! {W} Computer Search, Darkrai, BC Holos.

Puff said:
Hey there,
I've got Gothitelle Magic Room (How many do you need?), Aggron DRX, RDL full, and some code cards/other throw ins.
I like your Golurk shiny. What do you value it at?

I've already traded the Golurk, sorry.

RE: {H} EX FAs, White Kyurem FA, Skyla RH, STUFF! {W} Computer Search, Darkrai, BC Holos.

Do you still have Garbodor?

How many Gothitelle do you need?

got 2 offers,

My celebi EX FA

Your White Kyurem EX FA
Skyla RH
Flygon Set

or my darkrai promo
vileplume RH
Aggron DRE
Dusknoir
your
White Kyurem EX FA

exdarkrai01 said:
got 2 offers,

My celebi EX FA

Your White Kyurem EX FA
Skyla RH
Flygon Set

or my darkrai promo
vileplume RH
Aggron DRE
Dusknoir
your
White Kyurem EX FA

To your first offer, both Celebi and White Kyurem would be part of my collection, so trading 1 part of my collection for another is counter productive.

To your second, I have 2 Darkrai EX Promo's incoming, as well as Aggron and Dusknoir.

If you wanted that Flygon, I could trade you that for your Vileplume. Let me know, thanks.

Eh i just need white kyurem its the only BC ultra rare i dont have

I have vileplume and skyla, looking for charizrd and inferno emboar?

I have vileplume and skyla, looking for charizrd and inferno emboar?

Do you even trade to the US? It doesn't say so on your trade thread. If you do, would you do my Charizard RH for your Vileplume? I don't really need Skyla's anymore.

RE: {H} EX FAs, White Kyurem FA, Skyla RH, STUFF! {W} Comp. Search, Terrakion, Upgrades!

Your:
White Kyurem EX FA
My:
Terrakion FA
OR
Terrakion NV x2

RE: {H} EX FAs, White Kyurem FA, Skyla RH, STUFF! {W} Comp. Search, Terrakion, Upgrades!

Envoyofduels said:
Your:
White Kyurem EX FA
My:
Terrakion FA
OR
Terrakion NV x2

I could do the one for the X2 Terrakion NV. But I should tell you that the White Kyurem has some whiting on the back. Here's a picture of the whiting.

http://s10.postimage.org/ahl0511mv/DSC00408.jpg

If that's OK with you, let me know.

Machamp the Champion said:
Envoyofduels said:
Your:
White Kyurem EX FA
My:
Terrakion FA
OR
Terrakion NV x2

I could do the one for the X2 Terrakion NV. But I should tell you that the White Kyurem has some whiting on the back. Here's a picture of the whiting.

http://s10.postimage.org/ahl0511mv/DSC00408.jpg

If that's OK with you, let me know.

Fine by me, my terrakions have a little wear on the sides, but otherwise are fine

RE: {H} EX FAs, Skyla RH, STUFF! {W} Computer Search, EX FA's, Upgrades!

Bump. Really narrowing down my wants. That's because of you guys, you're all awesome. Give yourselves a pat on the back. Really need those Computer Searches for Cities (I need one for my Mom, too), I might just buy them if I don't get them soon.

RE: {H} EX FA's, Skyla RH, STUFF! {W} Landorus EX, EX FA's, Upgrades!

By Arceus' name, I BUMP THEE! Really just need Landorus EX now, and Terrakion EX a little bit.

RE: {H} EX FA's, Computer Search, Skyla RH, STUFF! {W} Landorus EX, EX FA's, Upgrades!

Would you do:
My:
Garbodor DRX Reverse Holo
Your:
Flygon PR Promo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back